IndiaDivine.org

Deciding parameters.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vyam Vyasadevaaya Namah Om Vishnave Namah Klim Krishna Klim Dear Learned Members and My Dear Friends, I would be happy to hear from Learned Jyotish Gurus regarding my role of a 1)security officer and 2)telesales consultant , 3)job , having some relation with customer service. Life with me is different from others but instead on crying on situation , I am taking it smilingly , I am an international student studying in australia. I am a student learning computer science but that jobs are rare for me , i am keen in taking that but for current part time which jobs should i look out , i am trying for security officer , there is investment but atleast plenty of jobs are here (as security officer) so i ask you learned members as it can give me some hint in which direction i should move. I did one day telephone selling telemarketer job that was my first job but i was so unsuccessful that from that day i just dont see telemarketer job(telephone various types selling) is that my bias thinking or can i succed for sure in telemarketing job(mobile phone selling various landline plans) Secondly can i shine in door to door selling of any energy products , example gas and electricity. I dont know when i will get long term job as jobs done by me till date are short term or casual and that is worry matter. When i will get ajob which can be for continuing duration of atleast couple of months , as from date i have started doing my job it has lot of instability , i want stability now. My Birth Details, Male. Date of Birth :17 June 1982 Time of Birth:22:36pm Place of Birth:Bombay , India. Friends plz give your comments I wish not to force anybody , if anybody fall pity give comment else Life would be continuation of current. Learned Jyotishas please give me light so that i can walk even in dark room. Perhaps i may be biased and your viewpoint may give a new ray of hope!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance, Regards, J.L

Take your Mail with you - get Mail on your mobile