IndiaDivine.org

Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

P.S. more pointer for people working on their navamsa charts.

Do you have a copy of Jaimini Sutras handy? If not get Sanjays translation.( I have some copies if you cant find one)

Suchitra, Please look up pisces and aires in navamsa lagna. see what fits,

just explore, good to feel confident about it after exploring possibilities,

rectifing navamsa can make a difference with D-10 as well.

We want to look at artha trikona in navamsa chart and where AK falls.

Aside from that, planets in the 4th house in navamsa have bearing on health, and home.

Keep in mind that the navamsa lagna and 7th therefrom are supposed to be your self and spouse, so there should be some common denominators between rasi and navamsa chart, in regards to self and spouse.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [2 Attachments] Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:40 AM

PS.

To get to the point.

your navamsa holds the key to "profession" apptitudes, and sources of wealth,etc.

so first, you need to be SURe of your navamsa chart.

So before you try any more on this, get the navamsa accurate if it isnt.

ONce that is squared away you can proceed.

Personally , im not concinced of pisces navamsa lagna.

and see attached handouts from 2003 west coast conference, I forgot to attach them in previous mail.

best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help.Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:33 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Suchitra,

Sorry if I ramble a bit here, but want to show you some other viewpoints.I havent studied your chart much, but will look harder later on today, but here are some initial views.

One question, do you have children, when did you marry( if you are married)

Let us back up a bit.

You are in Ketu mahadasha, a very unpredictable time and full of changes.Ketu is co-lord of your 2nd house. Ketu is in the 8th house and is involved in some difficult rashi dristhi that arent too supportive right now.

After Ketu in, 2016, you go into Venus, then Sun, and Moon.Venus is a long Dasha so let us keep that in mind.

First let us look at the basic combinations in your chart. Some negative and some positive.

You are Libra rising with swati ( lorded by rahu)

Lagna lord Venus is Debilitated in the 12th house( and think of all the karakas for 12th house)

Lagna Lord Venus is in an exhange with Mercury, so you have a 1 house 12th house exchange happening... this can make like difficult as when you make 2 steps forward, it seems you go 2 steps back ward.

Good thing is that the Venus and Mars are in the 2nd from AL, showing some forms of resources.

Also to keep in mind is tha Mars, Venus and Sun are in Chitra( lorded by Mars( AK).

However, 2nd lord Mars, ( as second house also shows resources) has gone to the 12th house of loss.

HERE I LIKE TO SAY THAT 12TH HOUSE CAN ALSO BE FOREGIN RESIDENCE, AND SO SOMETIMES THESE APPARENTLY BAD YOGAS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD YOGAS FORMING IN FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Important planets for Libra are Venus, Saturn and Mercury. Are these well placed and in strength?

Is 9th lord strong to give GOOD luck, ( fortune/karma really)

Sun the 11th lord of gains and desires is debilitated in the lagna.

Now , Sun is the AL lord going to the 3rd house( of initiative and other things)

Sun makes someone steady and regular if well placed etc. This position might make it hard for you to stick with something and follow through.Sun is badhak planet , please read the attached badhak paper and DO the remedies,asap.

How is your confidence, do you have confidence in yourself? If you say no, then definetly one big thing that will help you in life is to do somethings ( take classes) to boost your self confidence.

Ok, back tracking now.

You have debilitated( but in an exchange) Venus who is 8th lord and LL in the 12th house.

You have the 2nd lord of resources in the 12th house of ( perhaps loss) not the best place.

You have the 11th lord debilitated.

Your 10th lord is debilitated( Moon) and conjoined Rahu, the 5th lord.

Moon is also source of resources.

Next if Navamsa is correct you have Ketu in the 4th house part of a sarpa , so do some homework and see if you can rectify your navamsa chart.It makes a big difference where your AK planet falls ,and where Venus/Moon land.

NOW let us look from different prespective.

You have the combination of AK , Mars, conjoined AMk Venus( good)This is a good yoga.

11th from Varnada lagna (taurus) Pisces aspected by Mars and Venus and yogakaraka Saturn.

Your HL AND SL are in Scorpio, lorded by Mars in the 12th house conjoined LL.

Venus , Mars and are having argala on AL. as well as all the other planets in the 1,st and 2nd houses.

In short, i do not see any big dhana yogas in your chart, but there are resources coming to you in life.

please rectify your navamsa so that you can get a conclusion on any planets that can help you or hinder you.The navamsa placements will show you what planets are good for you.

I do not know very many detials on your life to rectify it. Hopefully this didnt confuse you more, but , rather, hold these factors in your mind, as we explore your navamsa and dasamsa.

What mantras are you chanting?

To be continued, I have to go feed the cows.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ > wrote:

Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [1 Attachment]Thursday, July 16, 2009, 8:52 AM

Dear Lakshmi(and others),

I am interested in the best balance that I can achieve. My family of course expects source of income from me whilst I struggle to bring income from the "true dharma".

I have 2 specific questions

1.In terms of profession or dharma, what does Venus represent? I feel Venus is very prominent in dictating the course in my chart. Unfortunately it is in MKS in my navamsa so I know I may have a hard time coming to terms with what life will eventually bring forth.

2. Since I am considering PhD which means a great deal of investment in terms of money and time(and energy), will it be fruitful for me or will I face similar dilemma once I finish it?For your reference I am attaching the chart once more.

ThanksSuchitra

, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Suchitra,> Dont forget to check the 11th from Varnada lagna, and rashi dristhi to it and VL as well.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> PS. Keep in mind, things arent always cut and dried, some people change careers, some people get income from their hobbies.> Some people get income from multiple sources.> so decide, are you looking for types of education you make get,> the types of jobs you may get,> the karma you have from previous lives > the talents you are bringing with you,> what source of recources and wealth etc are coming, etc> it is a vast thing, so try and fine tune exactly what you are looking for, > what is the planet that

decribes your path? > or are you interested in profession, source of money.> Example My father is a certified tax accountant and college grad in business,>  but got all of his monies from inheritance, and real estate( being a landlord)> BUT he got his reputation and status in life  from being the son of his father ( a COL. in the military) and from his own music performances and success.>  > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ ...> wrote:> > > Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ ...>> [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [1 Attachment]> > Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 9:50 AM> > >

> > > [Attachment( s) from Suchitra Kamath included below] > > > > > > > > Namaskar Everyone,>  > I am trying to analyze the “true†profession in my chart(see attached). I did some analysis on my own, but then I am stuck.I am using the principles Visti jee laid out in his website in this article> http://srigaruda. com/visti/ index.php? option=com_ content & view=article & id=93:professions & catid=34:articles & Itemid=37> >  > Analysis> Varnada Lagna/Dharma to sustain> Varnada lagna here is Taurus which conjoins Ketu to the very degree. The Varanada lagna lord is debilitated (gets neechbhanga wrt lagna indicating efforts due to self )and conjoins Mars in Virgo.> > Amatya karak> Amk is once again venus and conjoins AK Mars

in twelfth house.Venus and Mars both come in the category of 3rd class workers as listed by Visti jee .Also Venus gets the 10th aspect by Saturn(yogakarak ,4/5 th lord) and Saturn is once again 3rd class worker.>  > Dasamasa> 6th lord( for service) is retrograde and debilitated in 12 house. 7th house for business has debilitated sun and the lord is once again Venus sitting in 10th with rahu in Capricorn. The first Artha trikona lord in D-10 is Venus.The lord of second Artha trikona lord in D-10 is mercury which is in dainya parivartan with venus in Rasi and Venus itself sits in the third artha trikona in D-10.> > Besides these in D-60 the 9th lord Mercury is retrograde and in 5th house which happens again to be the sign of Venus.>  > From the above analysis, I think Venus is very prominent in dictating the career. Now Coming to the point where I am stuck> What should the profession

be> 1. Should it be teaching, because Venus is brahminical?> 2. Should be research (especially electronics/ information science etc) as it sits with Rahu in 10th> 3. Should be a business dealing in beautiful things indicated by Venus?> 4. Should it be food related business?( 10th lord moon in 2nd )> Â > What is the significance of 3rd class workers in my chart?What am I missing here?> > Please help me as I am on the crossroads of switching career. I am also considering pursuing a PhD. Will that materialize and if yes will it be useful?> > Thanks> Suchitra> Â >

Guest guest

Good Day Lakshmi,The badhak.pdf is not opening up... "file is damaged". Can you please resend the correct one?Thanks,Shekhar--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [2 Attachments] Date: Thursday, 16 July, 2009, 10:10 PM

PS.

To get to the point.

your navamsa holds the key to "profession" apptitudes, and sources of wealth,etc.

so first, you need to be SURe of your navamsa chart.

So before you try any more on this, get the navamsa accurate if it isnt.

ONce that is squared away you can proceed.

Personally , im not concinced of pisces navamsa lagna.

and see attached handouts from 2003 west coast conference, I forgot to attach them in previous mail.

best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help.Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:33 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Suchitra,

Sorry if I ramble a bit here, but want to show you some other viewpoints.I havent studied your chart much, but will look harder later on today, but here are some initial views.

One question, do you have children, when did you marry( if you are married)

Let us back up a bit.

You are in Ketu mahadasha, a very unpredictable time and full of changes.Ketu is co-lord of your 2nd house. Ketu is in the 8th house and is involved in some difficult rashi dristhi that arent too supportive right now.

After Ketu in, 2016, you go into Venus, then Sun, and Moon.Venus is a long Dasha so let us keep that in mind.

First let us look at the basic combinations in your chart. Some negative and some positive.

You are Libra rising with swati ( lorded by rahu)

Lagna lord Venus is Debilitated in the 12th house( and think of all the karakas for 12th house)

Lagna Lord Venus is in an exhange with Mercury, so you have a 1 house 12th house exchange happening... this can make like difficult as when you make 2 steps forward, it seems you go 2 steps back ward.

Good thing is that the Venus and Mars are in the 2nd from AL, showing some forms of resources.

Also to keep in mind is tha Mars, Venus and Sun are in Chitra( lorded by Mars( AK).

However, 2nd lord Mars, ( as second house also shows resources) has gone to the 12th house of loss.

HERE I LIKE TO SAY THAT 12TH HOUSE CAN ALSO BE FOREGIN RESIDENCE, AND SO SOMETIMES THESE APPARENTLY BAD YOGAS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD YOGAS FORMING IN FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Important planets for Libra are Venus, Saturn and Mercury. Are these well placed and in strength?

Is 9th lord strong to give GOOD luck, ( fortune/karma really)

Sun the 11th lord of gains and desires is debilitated in the lagna.

Now , Sun is the AL lord going to the 3rd house( of initiative and other things)

Sun makes someone steady and regular if well placed etc. This position might make it hard for you to stick with something and follow through.Sun is badhak planet , please read the attached badhak paper and DO the remedies,asap.

How is your confidence, do you have confidence in yourself? If you say no, then definetly one big thing that will help you in life is to do somethings ( take classes) to boost your self confidence.

Ok, back tracking now.

You have debilitated( but in an exchange) Venus who is 8th lord and LL in the 12th house.

You have the 2nd lord of resources in the 12th house of ( perhaps loss) not the best place.

You have the 11th lord debilitated.

Your 10th lord is debilitated( Moon) and conjoined Rahu, the 5th lord.

Moon is also source of resources.

Next if Navamsa is correct you have Ketu in the 4th house part of a sarpa , so do some homework and see if you can rectify your navamsa chart.It makes a big difference where your AK planet falls ,and where Venus/Moon land.

NOW let us look from different prespective.

You have the combination of AK , Mars, conjoined AMk Venus( good)This is a good yoga.

11th from Varnada lagna (taurus) Pisces aspected by Mars and Venus and yogakaraka Saturn.

Your HL AND SL are in Scorpio, lorded by Mars in the 12th house conjoined LL.

Venus , Mars and are having argala on AL. as well as all the other planets in the 1,st and 2nd houses.

In short, i do not see any big dhana yogas in your chart, but there are resources coming to you in life.

please rectify your navamsa so that you can get a conclusion on any planets that can help you or hinder you.The navamsa placements will show you what planets are good for you.

I do not know very many detials on your life to rectify it. Hopefully this didnt confuse you more, but , rather, hold these factors in your mind, as we explore your navamsa and dasamsa.

What mantras are you chanting?

To be continued, I have to go feed the cows.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ > wrote:

Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [1 Attachment]Thursday, July 16, 2009, 8:52 AM

Dear Lakshmi(and others),

I am interested in the best balance that I can achieve. My family of course expects source of income from me whilst I struggle to bring income from the "true dharma".

I have 2 specific questions

1.In terms of profession or dharma, what does Venus represent? I feel Venus is very prominent in dictating the course in my chart. Unfortunately it is in MKS in my navamsa so I know I may have a hard time coming to terms with what life will eventually bring forth.

2. Since I am considering PhD which means a great deal of investment in terms of money and time(and energy), will it be fruitful for me or will I face similar dilemma once I finish it?For your reference I am attaching the chart once more.

ThanksSuchitra

, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Suchitra,> Dont forget to check the 11th from Varnada lagna, and rashi dristhi to it and VL as well.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> PS. Keep in mind, things arent always cut and dried, some people change careers, some people get income from their hobbies.> Some people get income from multiple sources.> so decide, are you looking for types of education you make get,> the types of jobs you may get,> the karma you have from previous lives > the talents you are bringing with you,> what source of recources and wealth etc are coming, etc> it is a vast thing, so try and fine tune exactly what you are looking for, > what is the planet

that

decribes your path? > or are you interested in profession, source of money.> Example My father is a certified tax accountant and college grad in business,>  but got all of his monies from inheritance, and real estate( being a landlord)> BUT he got his reputation and status in life  from being the son of his father ( a COL. in the military) and from his own music performances and success.>  > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ ...> wrote:> > > Suchitra Kamath <suchitra_kamath@ ...>> [Om Krishna Guru] Visti jee's article on Analyzing Profession- I am stuck/ need help. [1 Attachment]> > Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 9:50 AM> > >

> > > [Attachment( s) from Suchitra Kamath included below] > > > > > > > > Namaskar Everyone,>  > I am trying to analyze the “true†profession in my chart(see attached). I did some analysis on my own, but then I am stuck.I am using the principles Visti jee laid out in his website in this article> http://srigaruda. com/visti/ index.php? option=com_ content & view=article & id=93:professions & catid=34:articles & Itemid=37> >  > Analysis> Varnada Lagna/Dharma to sustain> Varnada lagna here is Taurus which conjoins Ketu to the very degree. The Varanada lagna lord is debilitated (gets neechbhanga wrt lagna indicating efforts due to self )and conjoins Mars in Virgo.> > Amatya karak> Amk is once again venus and conjoins AK

Mars

in twelfth house.Venus and Mars both come in the category of 3rd class workers as listed by Visti jee .Also Venus gets the 10th aspect by Saturn(yogakarak ,4/5 th lord) and Saturn is once again 3rd class worker.>  > Dasamasa> 6th lord( for service) is retrograde and debilitated in 12 house. 7th house for business has debilitated sun and the lord is once again Venus sitting in 10th with rahu in Capricorn. The first Artha trikona lord in D-10 is Venus.The lord of second Artha trikona lord in D-10 is mercury which is in dainya parivartan with venus in Rasi and Venus itself sits in the third artha trikona in D-10.> > Besides these in D-60 the 9th lord Mercury is retrograde and in 5th house which happens again to be the sign of Venus.>  > From the above analysis, I think Venus is very prominent in dictating the career. Now Coming to the point where I am stuck> What should the profession

be> 1. Should it be teaching, because Venus is brahminical?> 2. Should be research (especially electronics/ information science etc) as it sits with Rahu in 10th> 3. Should be a business dealing in beautiful things indicated by Venus?> 4. Should it be food related business?( 10th lord moon in 2nd )> Â > What is the significance of 3rd class workers in my chart?What am I missing here?> > Please help me as I am on the crossroads of switching career. I am also considering pursuing a PhD. Will that materialize and if yes will it be useful?> > Thanks> Suchitra> Â >

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.