IndiaDivine.org

Need your help, pls!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,I am currently facing some difficulties by means of finance and also I could feel that some severe financial difficulties could have been expected in the forth coming period .....SO, CAN I HAVE YOUR DETAILED ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS ON MY HOROSCOPE....PLEASE;My Queries:-----------------1. HOW MY CAREER PATH WILL BE HERE AFTER & WHEN IT'LL BE SETTLED?2. WHEN FINANCIAL FREEDOM WILL COME TO ME?3. WHEN I'LL GET MARRIED?===================================My Birth Details:Name: C.SrinivasanDate of Birth: 05.March.1977Time of Birth: 00:55 HrsPlace of Birth: Tiruchirapalli,Tamilnadu,India[Latitude:10N49,Longitude:78E41]======================FAMILY DETAILS-Born with Me - 2 Elder Brothers & 1

Younger Sister-Born with my Mother - 2 Elder Sisters & 1 Elder Brother-Born with my Father - 1 Elder Brother & 2 Younger Brothers---EVENTS in MY FAMILY-Father Expired in 21.May.1989 @ 1.10 PM due to Cancer-Eldest Brother got Married in 04.04.2001-Sister Married an Christian Guy in 2001-Elder Brother got Married in 20.02.2004---Myself,-Un-Married-Career not Settled so far, even though doing Business since 2002.-No regular/fixed Income-Have much Debt with Friends Circle.===================================With Thanks,C.SrinivasanChennai, Tamilnadu, India| 91-97909-26437 | c.srini |

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.