IndiaDivine.org

Solar Eclipse and Change in Residence.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Vyam Vyasadevaaya Namah || || Om Ghrini Suryaaditya Namah || || Om Hreem Nirankaraaya Namah || Namaste Guru Jis, Sadar Pranaam, I was curious to know the reason for my change in residence was it because of Solar eclipse or due to upcoming combination of Sun-Jupiter. Both are totally strong Reason for Sun-Rahu or solar eclipse is 1] I was falsely alleged , I had a big fight with room mates for no reason of mine. 2]I was asked to leave in couple of day i changedto new place on 25th March Reason for Sun-Jupiter is Jupiter is retro directly aspects 4th house he is also placed in lagna is d4 so the change may be , Can anybody

teach me why it happened so The old roommates really did cheap thing which even i cannot think of and write on publicly. any way I am happy and comfortable here evn though its expensive rent wise and i need to give more time on preparing food for dinner but still i consider this change to be good. They really did bad things anyway my interset is to study jyotishi and why it happened so i can learn more nicely. Anybody interested can be give analysis , i would like to learn my birth data is male dob:17 june 1982 tob:22:36pm place of birth:bombay, india Guru ji response would be very kindful to me. Thanks and Regards, JL Which is

never earned is never valued...Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.