IndiaDivine.org

Still Waiting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Your birth chart is as under.

Mithuna lagnam and Jupiter placed in it.Sun in four ,Mercury in five,Venus,Mars and Ketu in six,retrograde Saturn in nine and Moon in eleven,and lastly Rahu is in twelve.Your Dasa bhukthi periods in July are ,Mars Dasa,Mercury bhukthi and Jupiter antaram from 20-7-2008 and 7-9-2008.

Jupiter is the lord of the tenth house.He is in the lagnam with Digbalam.Lagnadhipathy Mercury is strongly placed in the fifth house all alone.He is a benefic.Mars aspects Jupiter from own sign.Therefore your job involves mathematical calculations.As Mercury is also in the fray as the lagna lord, it may involve business activities also.The area of work may be related to courts or machines,or banks as venus is with Mars.Moon who is the lord of the second house is in eleven you will have gains during Moons periods. You may be appointed in a distant place where rivers flow and there is plenty of greenary and water.Mars aspects Saturn also who is the lord of the tenth house from Moons sign,and the nature of the work will be related to machines.

There is " Paraspara Yoga " between Mars and Saturn.In the Dasamsa chakra mars is in Scorpio with Mercury.During 20087 December you would have given up your job or having interest in the job.The years when you might have quit your job are likely to be 1987,1996,1990 etc.Kindly let me know whether I am any where near the truth.?Your mothers name may have the letter Sa ,Si, Su ,Se etc.Mothers father had landed estates.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 5/13/08, rvndr_joshi1 <rvndr_joshi1 wrote:

Dear Sir,Thanks for your prompt reply. But my main question was as to which direction is my career heading to and which career will be good for me in the long-term future? Kindly take out some time from your

schedule and guide me.Regards,Ravindra Joshi , " Jagannathan Kapisthalam "

<jagannathankr wrote:>> dear Sir,> You will get favourable result aster July,2008 and within about a month.> Regards,> jagannathan.> > > On 5/12/08, rvndr_joshi1 <rvndr_joshi1 wrote:

> >> > Dear Sir,> >> > I have written on this group a number of times but to no avail. I had> > wanted to know about the career I should follow in future but I have

> > had no reply yet.> >> > Kindly help with your guidance.> >> > Regards,> >> > Ravindra Joshi> > Birth Particulars: 11th October, 1965 at 10:55 PM in Dehradun

> > (Uttaranchal). Mesh Rashi, Mithuna lagna,Ashwani Nakshatra 3rd pada,> > Day of Birth Monday.> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am happy to see your kind mail.You are perfectly right in asking me to examine the yogas in your chart.

There is Adhi yoga from Moon sign.Mars is with venus in the eigth from Moon and mercury is in the seventh.

Mars dasa and mercury bhukthui is in progress.jupiters antarbhukthi is between 20-7-2008 and 7-9-2008.

Mercury as you know is for business.jupiter aspects him.therefore Jupiters period will be good for you.Till then you have to wait perhaps.I wish you all the best.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 5/13/08, rvndr_joshi1 <rvndr_joshi1 wrote:

Dear Sir,Thanks for your quick response. The birth chart you have drawn is correct. Please note that Mercury in the 5th house is combust. My job has nothing at all to do with machines, courts, banks etc. and

very less to do with calculations. I am more into the commercial part of the corporate world. I am posted nowhere near rivers or greenery though it is my lifelong dream to have a home in the mountains with lots of greenery and

rivers flowing nearby. I have for the last 26 years been surrounded by concrete and dirt only. During my earlier years, I was sort of surrounded by mountains, greenery and water.My mother's name has the letters 'SA' as you have rightly said. My

mother's father had some lands.Kindly check my chart for some benefic/malefic yogas and reanalyse.Thanks & Regards,Ravindra Joshi , " Jagannathan Kapisthalam "

<jagannathankr wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Your birth chart is as under.> Mithuna lagnam and Jupiter placed in it.Sun in four ,Mercury in> five,Venus,Mars and Ketu in six,retrograde Saturn in nine and Moon

in> eleven,and lastly Rahu is in twelve.Your Dasa bhukthi periods in July are> ,Mars Dasa,Mercury bhukthi and Jupiter antaram from 20-7-2008 and 7-9-2008.> Jupiter is the lord of the tenth house.He is in the lagnam with

> Digbalam.Lagnadhipathy Mercury is strongly placed in the fifth house all> alone.He is a benefic.Mars aspects Jupiter from own sign.Therefore your job> involves mathematical calculations.As Mercury is also in the fray

as the> lagna lord, it may involve business activities also.The area of work may be> related to courts or machines,or banks as venus is with Mars.Moon who is the> lord of the second house is in eleven you will have gains during

Moons> periods. You may be appointed in a distant place where rivers flow and> there is plenty of greenary and water.Mars aspects Saturn also who is the> lord of the tenth house from Moons sign,and the nature of the work

will be> related to machines.> There is " Paraspara Yoga " between Mars and Saturn.In the Dasamsa chakra mars> is in Scorpio with Mercury.During 20087 December you would have given up

> your job or having interest in the job.The years when you might have quit> your job are likely to be 1987,1996,1990 etc.Kindly let me know whether I am> any where near the truth.?Your mothers name may have the letter

Sa ,Si, Su> ,Se etc.Mothers father had landed estates.> Regards,> Jagannathan.> > > > On 5/13/08, rvndr_joshi1 <rvndr_joshi1 wrote:> >> >

> > Dear Sir,> >> > Thanks for your prompt reply. But my main question was as to which> > direction is my career heading to and which career will be good for> > me in the long-term future? Kindly take out some time from your

> > schedule and guide me.> >> > Regards,> >> > Ravindra Joshi> >> > <%

40>,> > " Jagannathan Kapisthalam " > > <jagannathankr@> wrote:

> > >> > > dear Sir,> > > You will get favourable result aster July,2008 and within about a> > month.> > > Regards,> > > jagannathan.> > >

> > >> > > On 5/12/08, rvndr_joshi1 <rvndr_joshi1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sir,> > > >> > > > I have written on this group a number of times but to no

avail.> > I had> > > > wanted to know about the career I should follow in future but I> > have> > > > had no reply yet.> > > >> > > > Kindly help with your guidance.

> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Ravindra Joshi> > > > Birth Particulars: 11th October, 1965 at 10:55 PM in Dehradun> > > > (Uttaranchal). Mesh Rashi, Mithuna lagna,Ashwani Nakshatra

3rd> > pada,> > > > Day of Birth Monday.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>