IndiaDivine.org

Terrorist attacks in New Delhi + Fatal Train Crash in AP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear Robert-ji and Members, namaskar. I join in prayers for the departed souls and those who are afflicted. I hope that Sanjay-ji and other SJC members in Delhi are also alright.On a different note, I tried to apply the analytical reasoning to the event based on Muhurta Chart and Daily TP of India, as presented below. Kindly correct me.Muhurta Chart:The data I am using is based on News report. The first blast occurred at 5:38 p.m. New Delhi October 29 2005. The second blast occurred at 6:05 p.m. (but this doesn't change the lagna)1. (Ma) is in Lagna in Aries and the Sun is debilitated in the 7H. The Sun is close to deep debilitation and can show that helplessness of the Govt. Ju is 9L and 12L and within the combustion range but not close.2. Terrorist acts are seen from Ra and Ke where Ra represents the masterminds and Ke are the lower-level terrorists who carry out the actions. Mo represents people and in accidents or bad events Mo affliction is seen for cause of death of scores of people. Here, Mo is in the rasi-sandhi in the 6H (enemies) conjoining 8L Ke and aspected by Ra from the 12H. Ra also aspects the Lagna, the 9H (protection) and the 4H (Sukha) where Sa, the Badhakesha is posited. 4H is ruled by Mo and is destroyed. A8 conjoins the 4H as well.3. The parivartana between 6L and 8L (i.e. Ke and Me) is not a good indication especially as they form a kartari on Su and Ju. Ve is a maraka and joins Me. Ve is exalted (i.e. excited) in the Navamsa as well. However, Ve is in Gandanta and will give bad results under such afflictions.4. The same Me and Ke form kartari in the Navamsa on the Lagna and Ra/Ke is debilitated indicating desperation (?)5. 3H shows weapons of destruction and A3 in Lagna can show explosions (?)6. From Sarvatobhadra Chakra, Mo is under Vedha from Ra. Daily Tithi-Pravesha Chart (Oct 29, 2005) of India:The birth date of India as a nation is taken as August 15, 1947 00:00 hrs (IST ), New Delhi.1. The Lagnesha is Su as in debilitated in the 3H with Ju in its MKS conjoining A6 (enemy activity). 3H is 10th from the 6H.2. Lagna is afflicted by (a) 12L and Krishna-ekadashi Moon in Tithi-Gandanta. Mo is also debilitated in the Navamsa (b) under Kartari between Ke and 6L (enemy) Sa.3. Ra is in the 8H and is aspecting 9H (also Badhakasthana) and Sa in the 12-th house. Debilitated Ra along with Sa afflicts Navamsa Lagna as well.4. The event happened in the Ve Dasa (evening) in the Tithi Astottari Scheme. Ve is the dispositor of afflicted Lagnesha Sun and Su in the hora lord of the day. Ve is close to the Gandanta, aspected by Ra and Ma and can be considered to be debilitated in the presence of Me. (Ve is debilitated in the exaltation sign of Me).Interestingly, in the Annual TP 2005 Chart, Sun in the hora Lord and Ve in the current Mahadasa with Ve in the 3H in the Rasi Chart and debilitated in the Navamsa in the 6H there. Monthly TP Chart for October 2005 shows similar connotations. The event happened in Ju Mahadasa. Ju is Lagnesha but in Rasi-sandhi and seems to have exchanged dasa with the conjoining graha Ve who is the 6L in strength and is also afflicting the Navamsa lagna with Ke.Train Crash in Andra Pradesh, India.The Muhurta Chart is elected at the time of the crash which is (per news reports) between 4:15 and 4:30 a.m. (IST) Valigonda, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA 79E03', 17N22'. It shows afflictions to the Mo posited in the 12-th house, under kartari between Sa and Ke and debilitated in the Navamsa conjoining Ma.Having said all this, I would like to note:1. Is this analysis valid or is there a better way for looking at the event?2. This analysis is in retrospect. Is there a better technique to find beforehand the occurrance of such terrorist actions which are haemorraging our society so often. I seek the knowledge of the Guru's in this regard.Best regards,Sourav================================================= sohamsa , Robert Koch <rk@r...> wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Today's news reports two vicious terrorist bomb attacks in New > Delhi. Evidently many innocent people were killed. Are you alright, > Guru Sanjay? Let us pray to Lord Sri Vishnu that you are.> > Kind regards,> Robert> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Robert A. Koch, Vedic Astrologer> Faculty member, SJC and ACVA> Author, The Spiritual Dimensions of Vedic Astrology> visit: http://www.robertkoch.com> Email: rk@r...> Ph: 541.318.0248>