how to find negetive rahu?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sri ganeshaya namah

dear jyoti,

namaste.

rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house

dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti with . in your

chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3

grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu will give results of that planet

depending on whether its sun/ venus.

now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your

chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since

rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona

lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus

/sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.

the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things

also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying

the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again

see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is

the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

hope this makes it clear.

just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.

mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70

wrote:

>

>  

> Visti ji,

>  

> Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or

positive?What are the

> characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th

house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya

are in trouble?

> jyoti

>

Dear chadan ji,

Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in the 12th. --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix wrote:

chandan486 <wavelogix[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu? Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

sri ganeshaya namahdear jyoti,namaste.rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus. now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things also you

need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....hope this makes it clear. just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..humble regards,chandan s sabarwal., Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:>> > Visti ji,> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or

positive?What are the > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya are in trouble?> jyoti>

Namaste,Further on your insights, referring to another native's case, if Rahu is exactly conjunct Venus the 4th lord in 5th house but in 6th sign Sg.Will this qualify for Rajayoga *house-wise*? or is this due to Ashtalakshmi Yoga, Venus-Rahu being in 6th sign?Saturn as 7,8th lord in 12th aspects the combination. Ketu moves to 11th house being in 12th sign. Saturn-Rahu period gave the native a regular IT job and foreign assignment that improved the lot.Thanks,Shekhar--- On Sat, 12/9/09, chandan486 <wavelogix wrote:chandan486 <wavelogix[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?To:

Date: Saturday, 12 September, 2009, 11:21 AM

sri ganeshaya namah

dear jyoti,

namaste.

rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus.

now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.

the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

hope this makes it clear.

just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.

mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Visti ji,

>

> Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or positive?What are the

> characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya are in trouble?

> jyoti

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

sri ganeshaya namah,

dear jyoti,

namaste.

since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha dristi. only rasi

dristi.

nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts about rahu /

ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the bhava they occupy.

humbly,

chandan s sabarwal.

, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70

wrote:

>

> Dear chadan ji,

>  

> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi (i.e.)

chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with Chandra the ninth

lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so that means would it not harm

chandra or would it not harm any graha and houses in the chart? It also has

rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in the 12th. 

>

> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix wrote:

>

>

> chandan486 <wavelogix

> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

>

> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> sri ganeshaya namah

>

> dear jyoti,

> namaste.

>

> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house

chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3

>

> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your

chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since

rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona

lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

>

> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus

/sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.

>

> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things

also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying

the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again

see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is

the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

>

> hope this makes it clear.

>

> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.

>

> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

>

> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

>

> humble regards,

> chandan s sabarwal.

>

> , Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> >  

> > Visti ji,

> >  

> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or

positive?What are the

> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th

house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya

are in trouble?

> > jyoti

> >

>

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.

also, Rahu can* and does backstab.

Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he "stabs" the 12th, house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via RASHI dristhi.

FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,

by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)

Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)

Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,

by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.

YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra wammy from Rahu in our example chart.

Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change( remedy).

So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.

Hope that clarifies.

Lakshmi

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

Namaste Chandanji,

how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?

jyoti--- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

sri ganeshaya namah,dear jyoti,namaste.since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha dristi. only rasi dristi. nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the bhava they occupy.humbly,chandan s sabarwal., Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:>> Dear chadan ji,> > Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in the

12th. > > --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@. ..> wrote:> > > chandan486 <wavelogix@. ..>> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM> > > > > > > sri ganeshaya namah> > dear jyoti,> namaste.> > rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus. > > now you also need

to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.> > also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.> > the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....> > hope this makes it clear. > > just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu -

tauras/ scorpio.> > mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius > > own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..> > humble regards,> chandan s sabarwal.> > , Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Visti ji,> > > > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or positive?What are the > > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya are in trouble?> > jyoti> >>

Namaste Lakshamiji

Thanks for your valuable input. The new point i understood is fixed signs means fixed karma that means rahu in the fixed sign kumbh (and in it's own nakshatra satbhishak) will definitiely give the result which no body could change but would it be positive or negetive? In my chart it is in the 4th house aspecting guru in the 12th which is in the moveable sign.And what is the meaning of guru in the movable sign?--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu? Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 4:56 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he "stabs" the 12th, house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via RASHI dristhi.

Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.

YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra wammy from Rahu in our example chart.

Hope that clarifies.

Lakshmi

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ >Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

Namaste Chandanji,

how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?

chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

sri ganeshaya namah,dear jyoti,namaste.since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha dristi. only rasi dristi. nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the bhava they occupy.humbly,chandan s sabarwal., Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:>> Dear chadan ji,> > Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in the

12th. > > --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@. ..> wrote:> > > chandan486 <wavelogix@. ..>> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM> > > > > > > sri ganeshaya namah> > dear jyoti,> namaste.> > rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus. > > now you also need

to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.> > also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.> > the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....> > hope this makes it clear. > > just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu -

tauras/ scorpio.> > mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius > > own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..> > humble regards,> chandan s sabarwal.> > , Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Visti ji,> > > > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or positive?What are the > > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and surya are in trouble?> > jyoti> >>

sri ganeshaya namah

dear lakshmi,

namaste..

could you please point me to the exact sutra from any classical text which

explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??

if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot agree that rahu has

graha dristi.

jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays or self concieved

notions.

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Jyoti,

> Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.

> also, Rahu can* and does backstab.

> Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he " stabs " the 12th, house, or

the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he is in Cancer in a

chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

> Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via RASHI

dristhi.

> FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,

> by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)

> Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)

> Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the fixed

signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

>

> SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,

> by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and Taurus AND

any planet in those signs as well.

> YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra wammy from

Rahu in our example chart.

> Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change( remedy).

> So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.

> Hope that clarifies.

> Lakshmi

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70

>

> Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

>

>  

>

>

> Namaste Chandanji,

>

> how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also 12th house

dristi.Could some one explain it?

> jyoti

>

> --- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> >

> >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >sri ganeshaya namah,

> >

> >dear jyoti,

> >namaste.

> >

> >since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha dristi. only

rasi dristi.

> >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts about rahu /

ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the bhava they occupy.

> >

> >humbly,

> >chandan s sabarwal.

> >, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@

....> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear chadan ji,

> >>  

> >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi (i.e.)

chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with Chandra the ninth

lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so that means would it not harm

chandra or would it not harm any graha and houses in the chart? It also has

rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in the 12th. 

> >>

> >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..> wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>

> >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> >>

> >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> sri ganeshaya namah

> >>

> >> dear jyoti,

> >> namaste.

> >>

> >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the house

> >>

> >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or malefic for

your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ benefic nature. also

,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and sun by any chance a kendra/

trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your

chart.

> >>

> >> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low shadbala of

venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express itself fully.

> >>

> >> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are other

things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in kshudit avastha and

occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you troubles related to 4th house ,but

then again see bhava bala of 4th house to see how strong the bhava is itself and

what is the avastha / bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

> >>

> >> hope this makes it clear.

> >>

> >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.

> >>

> >> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

> >>

> >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

> >>

> >> humble regards,

> >> chandan s sabarwal.

> >>

> >> , Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@

....> wrote:

> >> >

> >> >  

> >> > Visti ji,

> >> >  

> >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the chart or

positive?What are the

> >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak nakshtra in

4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means that my venus and

surya are in trouble?

> >> > jyoti

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

It would be hard for me to make a statement unless I can see all the contributing factors in your chart.

Rahu isnt always bad, or should I say he can give positive results.

Everyone has a Rahu, so dont worry.

Really, Id need to see your chart, to understand how he will act.

Did you move/go overseas/out of your birth couuntry for education/work?

Did you marry someone who already has children? Or consider adopting.

So many things, need your chart.

Saturn is the co-lord of Aquarius,where is Saturn.?

Best wishes

Lakshmi

PS, i will be offline for a week or so,

you can write me privately and I will answer as I am able.

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:21:26 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

Namaste Lakshamiji

Thanks for your valuable input. The new point i understood is fixed signs means fixed karma that means rahu in the fixed sign kumbh (and in it's own nakshatra satbhishak) will definitiely give the result which no body could change but would it be positive or negetive? In my chart it is in the 4th house aspecting guru in the 12th which is in the moveable sign.And what is the meaning of guru in the movable sign?--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?Sunday, September 13, 2009, 4:56 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

Hope that clarifies.

Lakshmi

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ >Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

Namaste Chandanji,

हरे राम कृष्ण

Dear Chandan, Namaskar.

Bombay edition of BPHS, Chapter 51, sloka 26 describes Rahu's Graha

Dristi in exact detail:

सुतमदन नवान्ते पूर्णे दृष्टि तपस्य युगल दशम गेहे दॄष्टि वदन्ति।

सहज रिपु विप्श्यन्पाद दृष्टिं मुनीन्द्राः निजभवनमुपेतो लोचनान्धः

प्रदिष्टः॥

sutamadana navānte pūrṇe dṛṣṭi tapasya yugala daśama gehe dṝṣṭi vadanti|

sahaja ripu vipśyanpāda dṛṣṭiṁ munīndrāḥ nijabhavanamupeto locanāndhaḥ

pradiṣṭaḥ||

Translation by JN Bhasin:

"Rahu has full aspect on the house located 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th from

it. I ha half aspect (influence) on the houses 2nd and 10th from it. I

aspects with a quarter strength the house etc 3rd and 6th from it and

is blind towards the house it occupies."

Traditional advise: apply these Dristis in reverse due to Rahu's

retrograde motion.

Hope this clarifies.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

chandan486 skrev:

sri ganeshaya namah

dear lakshmi,

namaste..

could you please point me to the exact sutra from any classical text

which explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??

if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot agree that

rahu has graha dristi.

jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays or self

concieved notions.

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Jyoti,

> Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.

> also, Rahu can* and does backstab.

> Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he "stabs" the

12th, house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say

he is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

> Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them)

via RASHI dristhi.

> FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,

> by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)

> Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)

> Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect

the fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

>

> SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,

> by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius,

and Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.

> YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra

wammy from Rahu in our example chart.

> Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change(

remedy).

> So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.

> Hope that clarifies.

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70

>

> Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

>

>

>

>

> Namaste Chandanji,

>

> how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also

12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?

> jyoti

>

> --- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> >

> >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >sri ganeshaya namah,

> >

> >dear jyoti,

> >namaste.

> >

> >since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha

dristi. only rasi dristi.

> >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical

texts about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the

bhava they occupy.

> >

> >humbly,

> >chandan s sabarwal.

> >, Jyoti Choudhary

<choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear chadan ji,

> >>

> >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and

singh rahi (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi

yuti with Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka

? if so that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any

graha and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru

(vakri)in the 12th.

> >>

> >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>

wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>

> >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> >>

> >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> sri ganeshaya namah

> >>

> >> dear jyoti,

> >> namaste.

> >>

> >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy

and the house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they

yuti with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and

sun. check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu?

rahu will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/

venus.

> >>

> >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic

or malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the

malefic/ benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are

venus and sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti

with rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

> >>

> >> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a

low shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to

express itself fully.

> >>

> >> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but

there are other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are

in kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you

troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th

house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha /

bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

> >>

> >> hope this makes it clear.

> >>

> >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/

scorpio.

> >>

> >> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

> >>

> >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

> >>

> >> humble regards,

> >> chandan s sabarwal.

> >>

> >> , Jyoti Choudhary

<choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Visti ji,

> >> >

> >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is

negative in the chart or positive?What are the

> >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in

shatabhishak nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya

..does it means that my venus and surya are in trouble?

> >> > jyoti

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

sri ganeshaya namah

dear visti, namaste.

thank you for showing me the correct verse. perhaps the translation of bhps that

i have with me is pretty lame. is this girish chand sharma translation the best

? or could you recommend a better translation of bhps , it would even be okay if

it were translated in hindi.

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

> ??? ??? ?????

> Dear Chandan, Namaskar.

> Bombay edition of BPHS, Chapter 51, sloka 26 describes Rahu's Graha

> Dristi in exact detail:

> ?????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???????

> ??? ???? ???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ????????? ??????????

> sutamadana nava-nte pu-rn.e dr.s.t.i tapasya yugala das'ama gehe

> dr.-s.t.i vadanti|

> sahaja ripu vips'yanpa-da dr.s.t.im. muni-ndra-h. nijabhavanamupeto

> locana-ndhah. pradis.t.ah.||

> Translation by JN Bhasin:

> " Rahu has full aspect on the house located 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th from

> it. I ha half aspect (influence) on the houses 2nd and 10th from it. I

> aspects with a quarter strength the house etc 3rd and 6th from it and is

> blind towards the house it occupies. "

>

> Traditional advise: apply these Dristis in reverse due to Rahu's

> retrograde motion.

> Hope this clarifies.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ----------

> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> www: http://srigaruda.com

> @: visti

>

> chandan486 skrev:

> >

> >

> > sri ganeshaya namah

> >

> > dear lakshmi,

> > namaste..

> >

> > could you please point me to the exact sutra from any classical text

> > which explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??

> >

> > if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot agree

> > that rahu has graha dristi.

> >

> > jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays or self

> > concieved notions.

> >

> > humble regards,

> > chandan s sabarwal.

> >

> >

> > <%40>, Lakshmi Kary

> > <lakshmikary@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

> > > Dear Jyoti,

> > > Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.

> > > also, Rahu can* and does backstab.

> > > Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he " stabs " the 12th,

> > house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he

> > is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

> > > Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via

> > RASHI dristhi.

> > > FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,

> > > by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)

> > > Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)

> > > Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the

> > fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

> > >

> > > SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,

> > > by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and

> > Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.

> > > YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra

> > wammy from Rahu in our example chart.

> > > Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change( remedy).

> > > So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.

> > > Hope that clarifies.

> > > Lakshmi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@>

> > > <%40>

> > > Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM

> > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Chandanji,

> > >

> > > how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also

> > 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?

> > > jyoti

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> > > >

> > > >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >sri ganeshaya namah,

> > > >

> > > >dear jyoti,

> > > >namaste.

> > > >

> > > >since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha

> > dristi. only rasi dristi.

> > > >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts

> > about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the

> > bhava they occupy.

> > > >

> > > >humbly,

> > > >chandan s sabarwal.

> > > >, Jyoti Choudhary

> > <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear chadan ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi

> > (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with

> > Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so

> > that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha

> > and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in

> > the 12th.

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>

> > > >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?

> > > >>

> > > >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> sri ganeshaya namah

> > > >>

> > > >> dear jyoti,

> > > >> namaste.

> > > >>

> > > >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the

> > house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti

> > with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun.

> > check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu

> > will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus.

> > > >>

> > > >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or

> > malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/

> > benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and

> > sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with

> > rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

> > > >>

> > > >> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low

> > shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express

> > itself fully.

> > > >>

> > > >> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are

> > other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in

> > kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you

> > troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th

> > house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha /

> > bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

> > > >>

> > > >> hope this makes it clear.

> > > >>

> > > >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.

> > > >>

> > > >> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius

> > > >>

> > > >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

> > > >>

> > > >> humble regards,

> > > >> chandan s sabarwal.

> > > >>

> > > >> , Jyoti Choudhary

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Visti ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the

> > chart or positive?What are the

> > > >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak

> > nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means

> > that my venus and surya are in trouble?

> > > >> > jyoti

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

हरे राम कृष्ण

Dear Chandan, Namaskar.

Among english translations Santhanams vol. 1. is descent but certainly

doesn't do complete justice to the work. The Sharma edition has more

sanskrit but the translation is not considered better than the

Santhanam edition.

Here is an excerpt of a mail by Satya Prakash reg. the hindi versions:

------------

1. The earliest *published* edition of BPHS

is 'BrihatParasaraHoraSaramsa' with Sridhara pandita's Sanskrit and

Hindi commentary. Published by Venkateswara Steam Press, Bombay.

(don't know its first publication date. I could procure a xerox copy

of the second edition dated 1951)

Subsequently three editions with Hindi commentary were published.

2. Sri Sitaram Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara Hora')

published by Master Kheladilal & Sons, Varanasi (published 1946)

3. Sri Devachandra Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara Hora')

published by Chowkamba Vidya Bhavan, Varanasi

4. Sri Ganesadatta Pathak's Hindi commentary published by Thakur

Prasad Pustak Bhandar.

--------------------

There is also mention of a version by a Achyutananda Jha from Chowkamba

in Varanasi.

If anyone is able to procure any of these, I would be most interested

in purchasing the same.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

chandan486 skrev:

sri ganeshaya namah

dear visti, namaste.

thank you for showing me the correct verse. perhaps the translation of

bhps that i have with me is pretty lame. is this girish chand sharma

translation the best ? or could you recommend a better translation of

bhps , it would even be okay if it were translated in hindi.

humble regards,

chandan s sabarwal.

Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

> ??? ??? ?????

> Dear Chandan, Namaskar.

> Bombay edition of BPHS, Chapter 51, sloka 26 describes Rahu's

Graha

> Dristi in exact detail:

> ?????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???????

> ??? ???? ???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ?????????

??????????

> sutamadana nava-nte pu-rn.e dr.s.t.i tapasya yugala das'ama gehe

> dr.-s.t.i vadanti|

> sahaja ripu vips'yanpa-da dr.s.t.im. muni-ndra-h.

nijabhavanamupeto

> locana-ndhah. pradis.t.ah.||

> Translation by JN Bhasin:

> "Rahu has full aspect on the house located 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th

from

> it. I ha half aspect (influence) on the houses 2nd and 10th from

it. I

> aspects with a quarter strength the house etc 3rd and 6th from it

and is

> blind towards the house it occupies."

>

> Traditional advise: apply these Dristis in reverse due to Rahu's

> retrograde motion.

> Hope this clarifies.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ----------

> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> www: http://srigaruda.com

> @: visti

>

> chandan486 skrev:

> >

> >

> > sri ganeshaya namah

> >

> > dear lakshmi,

> > namaste..

> >

> > could you please point me to the exact sutra from any

classical text

> > which explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??

> >

> > if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot

agree

> > that rahu has graha dristi.

> >

> > jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays

or self

> > concieved notions.

> >

> > humble regards,

> > chandan s sabarwal.

> >

> >

> > <%40>,

Lakshmi Kary

> > <lakshmikary@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

> > > Dear Jyoti,

> > > Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.

> > > also, Rahu can* and does backstab.

> > > Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he

"stabs" the 12th,

> > house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us

say he

> > is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.

> > > Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets

in them) via

> > RASHI dristhi.

> > > FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,

> > > by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)

> > > Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)

> > > Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs

aspect the

> > fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,

> > >

> > > SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,

> > > by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs,

Scorpio,Aquarius, and

> > Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.

> > > YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will

get extra

> > wammy from Rahu in our example chart.

> > > Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to

change( remedy).

> > > So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.

> > > Hope that clarifies.

> > > Lakshmi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@>

> > >

<%40>

> > > Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM

> > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive

rahu?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Chandanji,

> > >

> > > how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9

and also

> > 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?

> > > jyoti

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT)

com> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive

rahu?

> > > >

> > > >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >sri ganeshaya namah,

> > > >

> > > >dear jyoti,

> > > >namaste.

> > > >

> > > >since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have

no graha

> > dristi. only rasi dristi.

> > > >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other

classical texts

> > about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect

the

> > bhava they occupy.

> > > >

> > > >humbly,

> > > >chandan s sabarwal.

> > > >, Jyoti

Choudhary

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear chadan ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik

lagna and singh rahi

> > (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti

with

> > Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka

? if so

> > that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any

graha

> > and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru

(vakri)in

> > the 12th.

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@

...> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>

> > > >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find

negetive rahu?

> > > >>

> > > >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> sri ganeshaya namah

> > > >>

> > > >> dear jyoti,

> > > >> namaste.

> > > >>

> > > >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house

they occupy and the

> > house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they

yuti

> > with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus

and sun.

> > check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with

rahu? rahu

> > will give results of that planet depending on whether its

sun/ venus.

> > > >>

> > > >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun

are benefic or

> > malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the

malefic/

> > benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are

venus and

> > sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti

with

> > rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.

> > > >>

> > > >> also if results are given by rahu as per venus

/sun , a low

> > shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to

express

> > itself fully.

> > > >>

> > > >> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu

, but there are

> > other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are

in

> > kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give

you

> > troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala

of 4th

> > house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the

avastha /

> > bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....

> > > >>

> > > >> hope this makes it clear.

> > > >>

> > > >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu

- tauras/ scorpio.

> > > >>

> > > >> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini /

saggitarius

> > > >>

> > > >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..

> > > >>

> > > >> humble regards,

> > > >> chandan s sabarwal.

> > > >>

> > > >> , Jyoti

Choudhary

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Visti ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu

is negative in the

> > chart or positive?What are the

> > > >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have

rahu in shatabhishak

> > nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does

it means

> > that my venus and surya are in trouble?

> > > >> > jyoti

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear Jyoti

Generally Rahu seems to be less harmful in 3rd and 11th house only as per my understanding. So in all other houses without proper benefic effects to lessen its malefic effects, Rahu will test you during MD and AD. I have seen people experiencing skin diseases etc. during such times, and Sarpa Shanti is the best solution for that.

Regards

Sunil--- On Tue, 15/9/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu? Date: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 3:55 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Chandan, Namaskar.Among english translations Santhanams vol. 1. is descent but certainly doesn't do complete justice to the work. The Sharma edition has more sanskrit but the translation is not considered better than the Santhanam edition.Here is an excerpt of a mail by Satya Prakash reg. the hindi versions:------------1. The earliest *published* edition of BPHS is 'BrihatParasaraHora Saramsa' with Sridhara pandita's Sanskrit and Hindi commentary. Published by Venkateswara Steam Press, Bombay. (don't know its first publication date. I could procure a xerox copy of the second edition dated 1951) Subsequently three editions with Hindi commentary were published. 2. Sri Sitaram Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara Hora') published by Master Kheladilal & Sons, Varanasi (published 1946) 3. Sri Devachandra Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara

Hora') published by Chowkamba Vidya Bhavan, Varanasi 4. Sri Ganesadatta Pathak's Hindi commentary published by Thakur Prasad Pustak Bhandar. ------------ --------There is also mention of a version by a Achyutananda Jha from Chowkamba in Varanasi.If anyone is able to procure any of these, I would be most interested in purchasing the same.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com chandan486 skrev:

sri ganeshaya namahdear visti, namaste.thank you for showing me the correct verse. perhaps the translation of bhps that i have with me is pretty lame. is this girish chand sharma translation the best ? or could you recommend a better translation of bhps , it would even be okay if it were translated in hindi.humble regards,chandan s sabarwal., Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Chandan, Namaskar.> Bombay edition of BPHS, Chapter 51, sloka 26 describes Rahu's Graha > Dristi in exact detail:> ?????? ???????

?????? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???????> ??? ???? ???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ????????? ??????????> sutamadana nava-nte pu-rn.e dr.s.t.i tapasya yugala das'ama gehe > dr.-s.t.i vadanti|> sahaja ripu vips'yanpa-da dr.s.t.im. muni-ndra-h. nijabhavanamupeto > locana-ndhah. pradis.t.ah. ||> Translation by JN Bhasin:> "Rahu has full aspect on the house located 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th from > it. I ha half aspect (influence) on the houses 2nd and 10th from it. I > aspects with a quarter strength the house etc 3rd and 6th from it and is > blind towards the house it occupies."> > Traditional advise: apply these Dristis in reverse due to Rahu's > retrograde motion.> Hope this clarifies.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda. com> @: visti > chandan486 skrev:> > > >> > sri ganeshaya namah> >> > dear lakshmi,> > namaste..> >> > could you please point me to the exact sutra from any classical text > > which explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??> >> > if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot agree > > that rahu has graha dristi.> >> > jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays or self > > concieved notions.> >> > humble regards,> > chandan s sabarwal.> >> > @

. com > > <srijagannat h%40. com>, Lakshmi Kary > > <lakshmikary@ > wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > > Dear Jyoti,> > > Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.> > > also, Rahu can* and does backstab.> > > Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he "stabs" the 12th, > > house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he > > is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.> > > Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via > > RASHI dristhi.> > > FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,> > > by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio(

9th aspect)> > > Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)> > > Them since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the > > fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,> > >> > > SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,> > > by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and > > Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.> > > YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra > > wammy from Rahu in our example chart.> > > Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change( remedy).> > > So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.> > > Hope that clarifies.> > > Lakshmi> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________

__> > > Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ >> > > <srijagannat h%40. com>> > > Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM> > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > >> > > > > >> > >> > > Namaste Chandanji,> > >> > > how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also > > 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?> > > jyoti> > >> > > ---

On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > >> > >> > > >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > > >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > > >> > > >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >sri ganeshaya namah,> > > >> > > >dear jyoti,> > > >namaste.> > > >> > > >since rahu

and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha > > dristi. only rasi dristi.> > > >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts > > about rahu / ketu having graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the > > bhava they occupy.> > > >> > > >humbly,> > > >chandan s sabarwal.> > > >, Jyoti Choudhary > > <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> > > >>> > > >> Dear chadan ji,> > > >> > > > >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi > > (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with > > Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so > > that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha > > and

houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in > > the 12th. > > > >>> > > >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..> wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>> > > >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > > >> > > > >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sri ganeshaya namah> > > >>> > > >> dear

jyoti,> > > >> namaste.> > > >>> > > >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the > > house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha they yuti > > with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. > > check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu > > will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus.> > > >>> > > >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or > > malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ > > benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and > > sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with > > rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.> > > >>> > >

>> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low > > shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express > > itself fully.> > > >>> > > >> the sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are > > other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in > > kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you > > troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th > > house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / > > bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....> > > >>> > > >> hope this makes it clear.> > > >>> > > >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.> > > >>> > > >> mulatrikona for rahu /

ketu - gemini / saggitarius> > > >>> > > >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..> > > >>> > > >> humble regards,> > > >> chandan s sabarwal.> > > >>> > > >> , Jyoti Choudhary > > <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > > > > >> > Visti ji,> > > >> > > > > >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the > > chart or positive?What are the> > > >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak > > nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means > > that my venus and surya are in trouble?> > > >> > jyoti> >

> >> >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>