IndiaDivine.org

To Swee - pearl.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

Sorry for late reply, I've been traveling for just over a month...

According to the nakshatra workshop held in London:

Best to choose a good day to begin chanting your mantra. " Imam

deva.... " also given in VRA and the repetitions are given in BPHS. If

you need the exact details, I shall provide it, so let me know, I

shall give it today itself. You can perhaps begin during early

evening, provided at the place where you are, there are no planets

especially in 7th and 8th in rasi and no planets in the 8th in navamsa.

Today is good, its dvadasi and it is Friday (Moon's exaltation day)

and another plus is that the yoga is siddha. If you would prefer the

option of utilising the nakshatra instead, then the 2nd from your

janma nakshatra.

Based on the trilokas and natural navatara, the 11th from your natal

Moon (in Bhuvar loka) is P.Phalguni for marriage. First pada (dharma;

a good wife maintains dharma).

love,

Swee

On 15 Apr 2009, at 06:06, rajarshi14 wrote:

> Namaste Swee

>

> I have finally found a nice, white, smooth 9 rati pearl. Can you

> please tell me one which day/tithi should I wear it, and do I need

> to chant any mantra or do any ritual before wearning the pearl.

>

> Also which hand should I wear it in.

>

> Thanks for all your help..

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

>

>

> ---

>

> ~ om tat sat ~

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said

> that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart

> reading today

Guest guest

Namaste Swee

Thanks for your mail. I found the mantra.

Imam Deva Asapatnam suvadhvammahate kshatrayaMahate jyeshthaya mahate janaraajyayendrasyenndriyayaImammamusya putrammusyayi putramasyai visha Aasha vomi Raja Somoasmakam Brahmananam Raja (Rig Veda 1.91)

Tell me about the repetitions as you said are provided in BPHS. How many times should I do this mantra before putting the ring on.

Once again, thanks for all your time and help. Appreciate it a LOT.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:12 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteSorry for late reply, I've been traveling for just over a month...According to the nakshatra workshop held in London:Best to choose a good day to begin chanting your mantra. "Imam deva...." also given in VRA and the repetitions are given in BPHS. If you need the exact details, I shall provide it, so let me know, I shall give it today itself. You can perhaps begin during early evening, provided at the place where you are, there are no planets especially in 7th and 8th in rasi and no planets in the 8th in navamsa.Today is good, its dvadasi and it is Friday (Moon's exaltation day) and another plus is that the yoga is siddha. If you would prefer the option of utilising the nakshatra instead, then the 2nd from your janma nakshatra.Based on the trilokas and natural navatara, the 11th from your natal Moon (in Bhuvar loka) is

P.Phalguni for marriage. First pada (dharma; a good wife maintains dharma).love,SweeOn 15 Apr 2009, at 06:06, rajarshi14 wrote:> Namaste Swee>> I have finally found a nice, white, smooth 9 rati pearl. Can you > please tell me one which day/tithi should I wear it, and do I need > to chant any mantra or do any ritual before wearning the pearl.>> Also which hand should I wear it in.>> Thanks for all your help..>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice

charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,Namaste11,000 repetitions. Hope you can see the mantra below with their svaras.love,SweeOn 17 Apr 2009, at 08:09, rajarshi nandy wrote:Namaste Swee Thanks for your mail. I found the mantra. Imam Deva Asapatnam suvadhvammahate kshatrayaMahate jyeshthaya mahate janaraajyayendrasyenndriyayaImammamusya putrammusyayi putramasyai visha Aasha vomi Raja Somoasmakam Brahmananam Raja (Rig Veda 1.91) Tell me about the repetitions as you said are provided in BPHS. How many times should I do this mantra before putting the ring on. Once again, thanks for all your time and help. Appreciate it a LOT. -Regards Rajarshi    The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:12 AMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteSorry for late reply, I've been traveling for just over a month...According to the nakshatra workshop held in London:Best to choose a good day to begin chanting your mantra. "Imam deva...." also given in VRA and the repetitions are given in BPHS. If you need the exact details, I shall provide it, so let me know, I shall give it today itself. You can perhaps begin during early evening, provided at the place where you are, there are no planets especially in 7th and 8th in rasi and no planets in the 8th in navamsa.Today is good, its dvadasi and it is Friday (Moon's exaltation day) and another plus is that the yoga is siddha. If you would prefer the option of utilising the nakshatra instead, then the 2nd from your janma nakshatra.Based on the trilokas and natural navatara, the 11th from your natal Moon (in Bhuvar loka) is P.Phalguni for marriage. First pada (dharma; a good wife maintains dharma).love,SweeOn 15 Apr 2009, at 06:06, rajarshi14 wrote:> Namaste Swee>> I have finally found a nice, white, smooth 9 rati pearl. Can you > please tell me one which day/tithi should I wear it, and do I need > to chant any mantra or do any ritual before wearning the pearl.>> Also which hand should I wear it in.>> Thanks for all your help..>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThat's not all, is it? It is not because your mother objects to your choice, but she is concerned and perhaps feels a bit threatened (combust Moon) since there's no rasi drishti from others. You can be as stubborn as she is - sthira rasi. 2nd from Moon is Venus....spend/lavish (not trinkets) on her and tell her if you cannot demonstrate your love for her. So go out and get her something nice and what are you waiting for? ...and good luck.love,SweeOn 17 Apr 2009, at 08:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:Thanks! Will do-:) The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote: Swee Chan <sweeFwd: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:59 AM forgot - keep the ring overnight in milk (boiled farm milk) and then wear it after choosing a good muhurta (again) love, Swee Swee Chan <swee 17 April 2009 08:16:20 GMT+02:00 Re: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Jaya Jagannatha Dear Rajarshi, Namaste 11,000 repetitions. Hope you can see the mantra below with their svaras. love, Swee <pastedGraphic.tiff> On 17 Apr 2009, at 08:09, rajarshi nandy wrote: Namaste Swee   Thanks for your mail. I found the mantra.   Imam Deva Asapatnam suvadhvammahate kshatrayaMahate jyeshthaya mahate janaraajyayendrasyenndriyayaImammamusya putrammusyayi putramasyai visha Aasha vomi Raja Somoasmakam Brahmananam Raja (Rig Veda 1.91)   Tell me about the repetitions as you said are provided in BPHS. How many times should I do this mantra before putting the ring on.   Once again, thanks for all your time and help. Appreciate it a LOT.   -Regards  Rajarshi         The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote: Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:12 AM Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteSorry for late reply, I've been traveling for just over a month...According to the nakshatra workshop held in London:Best to choose a good day to begin chanting your mantra. "Imam deva...." also given in VRA and the repetitions are given in BPHS. If you need the exact details, I shall provide it, so let me know, I shall give it today itself. You can perhaps begin during early evening, provided at the place where you are, there are no planets especially in 7th and 8th in rasi and no planets in the 8th in navamsa.Today is good, its dvadasi and it is Friday (Moon's exaltation day) and another plus is that the yoga is siddha. If you would prefer the option of utilising the nakshatra instead, then the 2nd from your janma nakshatra.Based on the trilokas and natural navatara, the 11th from your natal Moon (in Bhuvar loka) is P.Phalguni for marriage. First pada (dharma; a good wife maintains dharma).love,SweeOn 15 Apr 2009, at 06:06, rajarshi14 wrote:> Namaste Swee>> I have finally found a nice, white, smooth 9 rati pearl. Can you > please tell me one which day/tithi should I wear it, and do I need > to chant any mantra or do any ritual before wearning the pearl.>> Also which hand should I wear it in.>> Thanks for all your help..>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Guest guest

Dear Swee

Perfect analysis. She not only objects to my choice but does also feel threatened and severely concerned. That is also because of the fact I stay in a different city from her, due to my job, and she wants me to stay closer to home which is not easily happening.

I will be meeting her on May 8th. So as suggested I shall be doing.. and you are again right when you said

tell her if you cannot demonstrate your love for her.

All my life I have found it difficult to demostrate emotions. To anyone. Been a loner mostly though I do have strong attachments to my mother.

Also Swee, can I have you personal mail id, so that I can keep you posted with more details, if that is ok with you. Otherwise just ignore this line.

And many thanks for your time and patience. Really appreciate it.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl. Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 5:33 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

That's not all, is it? It is not because your mother objects to your choice, but she is concerned and perhaps feels a bit threatened (combust Moon) since there's no rasi drishti from others. You can be as stubborn as she is - sthira rasi. 2nd from Moon is Venus....spend/ lavish (not trinkets) on her and tell her if you cannot demonstrate your love for her. So go out and get her something nice and what are you waiting for?

....and good luck.

love,

Swee

On 17 Apr 2009, at 08:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Thanks! Will do-:)

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Fwd: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl.Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:59 AM

forgot - keep the ring overnight in milk (boiled farm milk) and then wear it after choosing a good muhurta (again)

love,

Swee

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>

17 April 2009 08:16:20 GMT+02:00

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl.

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

11,000 repetitions. Hope you can see the mantra below with their svaras.

love,

Swee

<pastedGraphic. tiff>

On 17 Apr 2009, at 08:09, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Namaste Swee

Thanks for your mail. I found the mantra.

Imam Deva Asapatnam suvadhvammahate kshatrayaMahate jyeshthaya mahate janaraajyayendrasye nndriyayaImammamusya putrammusyayi putramasyai visha Aasha vomi Raja Somoasmakam Brahmananam Raja (Rig Veda 1.91)

Tell me about the repetitions as you said are provided in BPHS. How many times should I do this mantra before putting the ring on.

Once again, thanks for all your time and help. Appreciate it a LOT.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Fri, 17/4/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] To Swee - pearl.Friday, 17 April, 2009, 11:12 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteSorry for late reply, I've been traveling for just over a month...According to the nakshatra workshop held in London:Best to choose a good day to begin chanting your mantra. "Imam deva...." also given in VRA and the repetitions are given in BPHS. If you need the exact details, I shall provide it, so let me know, I shall give it today itself. You can perhaps begin during early evening, provided at the place where you are, there are no planets especially in 7th and 8th in rasi and no planets in the 8th in navamsa.Today is good, its dvadasi and it is Friday (Moon's exaltation day) and another plus is that the yoga is siddha. If you would prefer the option of utilising the nakshatra instead, then the 2nd from your janma nakshatra.Based on the trilokas and natural navatara, the 11th from your natal Moon (in Bhuvar loka) is P.Phalguni for marriage. First pada (dharma; a good wife maintains dharma).love,SweeOn 15 Apr 2009, at 06:06, rajarshi14 wrote:> Namaste Swee>> I have finally found a nice, white, smooth 9 rati pearl. Can you > please tell me one which day/tithi should I wear it, and do I need > to chant any mantra or do any

ritual before wearning the pearl.>> Also which hand should I wear it in.>> Thanks for all your help..>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today