IndiaDivine.org

to vistiji & rafelz ji to many bad yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI MAAGuru ji pranamsir i am posting a detail of

my friend he is facing a lots of problem on health, financial problems.

his horoscope show many bad yoga. can you plz guide me the order of

malfeasances he has1. Ma & Ch in marankarka sthana2. curce of Gu .3. sarpa yoga.4. birth on krishana 14th tithi.5. kala sarpa yoga6. combination of rahu & satrun7. dasa of Ch & antra of sun.his dob is 22-07-197914: 47ludhiana (india)if you can plz tell some remedies i will be greatly obliged.thanks

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Dear manoj,

namaskar. yes there is a perfect kalasarpa yoga. moon again placed marana karaka in nd-9 also.

The very fact is THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR THE YOGA IS JUPITER.

the melific kalasarpa yoga breaks by the only benific Jupiter in 9th house . But jupiter itself exalted in rashi and debilitated in navansa. that means it is going to act a debilitated planet for the native.It is called rajabhanga neechaa yoga. i think jupiter is not cursed here.

But indeed the jupiter's placement is very important here. jupiter is also BK is here and indicates guru. jupiter is the best counter of kalasarpa yoga leaded by rahu. So immediately try to find a able guru and take a diksha.

It needs a serious aproach towards this .

MAKE JUPITER STRONGER ,IT'S YOUR 5TH LORD AND A FUNCTIONAL BENIFIC FOR SCORPION LAGNA AND THE ONLY WAY OUT OF KALASARPA YOGA WITH KENDRAS OCCUPIED BY ONLY MALEFIC.

FOR THIS, SUN CAN ALSO BE TAKEN , BUT IT'S naisargika krura graha ,but you may perform worships for Sun ,it's 10th lord and lord of the AL , lord of the house where KSY formed.

combination of rahu in AL is not good .

you can search for the Krishna chaturdasi dosa remedy in brihat parasar hora sastra , 2nd part in santi bidhan adhyaya, follow the prescribed format of remedy seriously.

His dharma devata and palana karta is both defined by mercury(retro) and jupiter(neecha)..

The dictum says "Sani budha vyam narayana " . here mercury in saturn's sign ,indicates narayana. jupiter, when jupiter in debilty only narayana can take him out of debilty, SO BEST FOR THIS IS ASTAKHARI NARAYANA MANTRA , IT IS "" om namoh narayana "".

THIS MANTRA HAS THE TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL TO TAKE JUPITER OUT OF HIS DEBILITY. ONLY SUSTAIN ER LORD VISHNU CAN DO THIS .

Even now jupiter is about to enter in his debility in transit in dec-19 2008 , vishnu mantra "om namo vhagabate vasudevaye " is advised by the gurus for the learn ed people of society.

There are so many bad yogas present in this chart,so remedy needs time to give results.

So , be faith in god and do the remedies seriously .

with best wishes

aswini kumar

manoj sharma <swastik_astro Cc: vedic astrology Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 12:21:12 PM[Om Krishna Guru] to vistiji & rafelz ji to many bad yoga

JAI MAAGuru ji pranamsir i am posting a detail of my friend he is facing a lots of problem on health, financial problems. his horoscope show many bad yoga. can you plz guide me the order of malfeasances he has1. Ma & Ch in marankarka sthana2. curce of Gu .3. sarpa yoga.4. birth on krishana 14th tithi.5. kala sarpa yoga6. combination of rahu & satrun7. dasa of Ch & antra of sun.his dob is 22-07-197914: 47ludhiana (india)if you can plz tell some remedies i will be greatly obliged.thanks

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.