IndiaDivine.org

further education or job?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Srinivas,Certain planetary combinations present in your chart give rise to auspicious 'Vidya Yoga'. This willgive you higher education and success in academic pursuits. You will have in-depth studies in someserious subjects throughout life for which people will treat you with great respect.Mercury gains special strength in your chart being load of 9th house, as it is very powerful in Ashtaka-Varga. You will be engrossed in the persuit of knowledge all through your life and may remain associated with some education-related activities. You may secure a Doctorate degree or Fellowship from a reputed University or Institution. For your special contributions you may receive national or even internationalacclaim.The planetary combinations in your chart bestow on you a special

interest in functioning of livingbeings. You may study Biological Sciences and may acquire education in the Medical field. You maybe a Physician or a Surgeon; alternately you may be a professional in some other medicine relatedfields.Therefor I suggest you that your best time for start it from Vimshottari Dasha (Mahadasha) Mercury for next 17 Years from 15/12/201, you have to wait till then, I hope time will prove very best out of your life.Wish u all the bestRegardsImran Alifani_kumar2003 <fani_kumarTo:

Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 10:06:12 PM[Om Krishna Guru] further education or job?

I have been looking for a job for some time without success and decided to apply for further education. Recently I also got information about a job and have been pursuing it. So basically I am now in a situation where I may be admitted for a Ph.D. program and also get a job offer. Can the knowledgeable and esteemed gurus here suggest to me what lies in my future by going through my chart ?

Birth details -

Time - 2:20 AM

Date - Jan 01, 1972

Place - 81E 32' & 16N 32'

Will I get an offer for admittance to Ph.D. program and/or a job? In case both materialize, then which one should I join?

Thanks and regards

Srinivas