IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah || Dear pranava,namaskar. your lagna is cancer rising and lagna lord moon is placed in asresla nakhstra as BK but is very weak due to krishnatrayodasi. you also have amalavya mahapurusa yoga. your lagna is vargouttama lagana and Venus is also creating same yoga again in D-9.There is a privartana yoga between Rahu AS DK (and also lord of 8th house ) with Jupiter as AK (Lord of 9th house). here rahu is inmarana karaka position(shows durga's anger), again in D-9 also same condition occurs(this yoga also happens in multiplevergas).In karakansa moon is in maranakaraka.{ the MOST DARINGENEMIES OF THE ZODIAC ARE EXCHANGES THEIR HOUSES} So, at first if Sadhe sati or kantaka sani is the mater then it'sdefinightly a very

bad time to pass, it will over after saturn's transit . Saturn's transit occur in 9th sep 09. After this  you would getreleive.Assume that it's a dawn time , dark night is already passed,but sun yet to rise in full glow. Be patient.About dasa , here Satabdika dasa will applicable due to vargouttamalaga..You are currently going through Jupiter mahadas jupiteranterdasa. Due to exchange effects jupiter anter dasa would become rahu anter dasa, So jupiter mahadsa and rahu anter is looked like guru chandala effect. Parampara says " kalou chandi vinayaka"means if rahu is malefic then worship binayaka and vice versa.So worship lord vinayaka immediately, only vinayaka worship can  pacify durga's anger. you can do this along with durga worship, due to it's your palanakarti and have the power to full fill all your material needs. You start worship following deities, and see

the change.For full filing your aim you can also worship lord krishna .Don't worry you have a malvya mahapurusa yoga and it will work at in your thirties.Best regardsAswini kumar || om tat sat ||  Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said       that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals. (3) Practice charity in thought and deed .> ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN NOT IN PERSONAL  MAILING ADDRESS "pranav.sharma1986" <pranav.sharma1986To:  Sent: Thursday, 12 March, 2009 11:34:01 PMSubject: [Om Krishna Guru] Respected guruji. plz help...i've become a shame &  dissapointment for my father.namaskar guruji, my name is Pranav Sharma , i was born on 02-09-1986 @ the time 02:45 am in new delhi. i've karka rashi  &  karka lagna. & currently m undergoin sadhesaati since 2002

&  mahadasa of ketu since 2003.since then i started failing in almost all speres of life...i've ruined my academic performance & my career in this time span..sir i am 23 yrs old & have still not graduated.i am doin engineering in electronics & communication since 2005 but i got suspended from the college for a year. & m failing in almost all subjects...plzhelp me & as i've become a shame for my father , plz tell me when will i be able to complete my degree & would i study more after ir...would i

ever be able to make a mark in academic feild. i belong to a middle class service family with no business & the chances of me getting a job now are very bleak. plz tell me when will i be able to support my father & would start earning. also if i'll do a job or wud do a business & if business then what business. plz ma parents are very dissapointed . save me from this hell...i've lost all my talent & confidence.. my parents have seen very bad days because of me...wud i ever be able to fulfill their

dream...plz sir plz i beg you to help me by considering my case. i will beevergrateful for it.yours sincerelyPranav Sharma.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now..