IndiaDivine.org

Reg repayments of debts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskar ji

can you explain the reason of these loan and  worries.. mentiond time of your first loan i guess (mars/venus dasa) .. venus in 6th house 7th from chander ............lets us   move simply Dhanesha  and lagneha  in 12th house and 11th lord mangal is neecha in 7th house showing trouble in business or payment due to the settlement of relationship ... AL in badhka who is the couse of your this position ???? you your self or some one else........rahu in 9th house in yuva avstha so trouble for you dear ...

if you dont want to disclose this in public form plz dont send personal mail start Narsimha rina mochan paath daily and lead satwaik life.. and try to go away from your birth place...

regardAmit puri 

2009/10/25 anupamburman <anupamburman

Respected Guruji,

Since last 10 years I am facing financial problems and during this time accumulated loans/debts. Due to non payments even lost my flat and vehicle. But till date could not able to pay back all debts. Still I owe to banks on account of personal loans and credit card payments.

Due to this, problems of litigation and court cases are on. Although from last few months bankers were not after me but again they have started calling me.

I am fed up with this. Although I want to get rid off it, but due to acute financial problems, I am unable to come out.

Request you all to advice and guide me.

1. When I can come out from repayment problems?

2. Are cases against me turn ugly with complications?

3. From where to find the resources to clear these dues? ( My parents helped me a lot previously, now I can't keep on asking more help...)

My birth details are : 24th may 1959, 23.55 hrs, Kanpur (UP).

Regards,

Anupam

Respected Mr Puri,

Thanks for your observations.

I have nothing to hide, But I do not want to go deep in details.

Till 1999-2000 I was living out of India in Russia, But things had changed and I lost my job.

This compelled me to come back to India, tried for business which failed and I incurred losses, there were no money so to live I started accumulating debts. Whatever savings were there I managed some how. Due to non payments of debts lost assets which I have mentioned already.

I don't exactly remember when I had first loan, but I think it was that time. Also can't say about dasas etc. If you think so, may be you are right, coz It was before my Rahu MD started in 2003.

Max loans I have already paid back. Only some amount is left against my name. But in my wife's name there are lot of dues left. And to make my life more challenging she left my family in Aug 2007, although no legal divorce is sought from either side.

I do not want to finger point who is responsible for my state of affair....Let us say I my self responsible for this. ( Although I can indicate it ).

Hope this will give you some clue.

On analyzing my state of affair, plz also indicate how to perform Narsimha rina moochan paath.

Also any chance of getting out from India due to job assignment / career. ( I am trying hard

but not getting through ).

Last thing I am reciting Beej Mantra of Rahu, Maha mrityunjaya Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa

and Om Namo Bhagvate vasudevaye daily.

Sorry, If requesting too much from you. But I am really worried.....

Regards,

Anupam --- On Mon, 26/10/09, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Reg repayments of debts Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 10:10 AM

Namskar ji

can you explain the reason of these loan and worries.. mentiond time of your first loan i guess (mars/venus dasa) .. venus in 6th house 7th from chander ............lets us move simply Dhanesha and lagneha in 12th house and 11th lord mangal is neecha in 7th house showing trouble in business or payment due to the settlement of relationship ... AL in badhka who is the couse of your this position ???? you your self or some one else........ rahu in 9th house in yuva avstha so trouble for you dear ...

if you dont want to disclose this in public form plz dont send personal mail start Narsimha rina mochan paath daily and lead satwaik life.. and try to go away from your birth place...

regard

Amit puri

2009/10/25 anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in>

Respected Guruji,Since last 10 years I am facing financial problems and during this time accumulated loans/debts. Due to non payments even lost my flat and vehicle. But till date could not able to pay back all debts. Still I owe to banks on account of personal loans and credit card payments.Due to this, problems of litigation and court cases are on. Although from last few months bankers were not after me but again they have started calling me.I am fed up with this. Although I want to get rid off it, but due to acute financial problems, I am unable to come out.Request you all to advice and guide me. 1. When I can come out from repayment problems?2. Are cases against me turn ugly with complications?3. From where to find the resources to clear these dues? ( My parents helped me a lot previously, now I can't keep on asking more help...)My birth details are : 24th may 1959, 23.55 hrs, Kanpur

(UP).Regards,Anupam

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Anupam and all.

Many people are worried and having many problems right now.

The planets are terrible in transit right now a nd have been.

THings will change SIGNIFicantly for many people after the first of the year.

Personally, im eagerly waiting for Jupiter to move and get out of debility and move farther away from Rahu.

Wishing your brother the best

Lakshmi

anupam burman <anupamburman Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 3:48:44 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Reg repayments of debts

Respected Mr Puri,

Thanks for your observations.

I have nothing to hide, But I do not want to go deep in details.

Till 1999-2000 I was living out of India in Russia, But things had changed and I lost my job.

This compelled me to come back to India, tried for business which failed and I incurred losses, there were no money so to live I started accumulating debts. Whatever savings were there I managed some how. Due to non payments of debts lost assets which I have mentioned already.

I don't exactly remember when I had first loan, but I think it was that time. Also can't say about dasas etc. If you think so, may be you are right, coz It was before my Rahu MD started in 2003.

Max loans I have already paid back. Only some amount is left against my name. But in my wife's name there are lot of dues left. And to make my life more challenging she left my family in Aug 2007, although no legal divorce is sought from either side.

I do not want to finger point who is responsible for my state of affair....Let us say I my self responsible for this. ( Although I can indicate it ).

Hope this will give you some clue.

On analyzing my state of affair, plz also indicate how to perform Narsimha rina moochan paath.

Also any chance of getting out from India due to job assignment / career. ( I am trying hard

but not getting through ).

Last thing I am reciting Beej Mantra of Rahu, Maha mrityunjaya Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa

and Om Namo Bhagvate vasudevaye daily.

Sorry, If requesting too much from you. But I am really worried.....

Regards,

Anupam --- On Mon, 26/10/09, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Reg repayments of debtsMonday, 26 October, 2009, 10:10 AM

Namskar ji

can you explain the reason of these loan and worries.. mentiond time of your first loan i guess (mars/venus dasa) .. venus in 6th house 7th from chander ............lets us move simply Dhanesha and lagneha in 12th house and 11th lord mangal is neecha in 7th house showing trouble in business or payment due to the settlement of relationship ... AL in badhka who is the couse of your this position ???? you your self or some one else........ rahu in 9th house in yuva avstha so trouble for you dear ...

regard

Amit puri

2009/10/25 anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in>

Respected Guruji,Since last 10 years I am facing financial problems and during this time accumulated loans/debts. Due to non payments even lost my flat and vehicle. But till date could not able to pay back all debts. Still I owe to banks on account of personal loans and credit card payments.Due to this, problems of litigation and court cases are on. Although from last few months bankers were not after me but again they have started calling me.I am fed up with this. Although I want to get rid off it, but due to acute financial problems, I am unable to come out.Request you all to advice and guide me. 1. When I can come out from repayment problems?2. Are cases against me turn ugly with complications?3. From where to find the resources to clear these dues? ( My parents helped me a lot previously, now I can't keep on asking more help...)My birth details are : 24th may 1959, 23.55 hrs, Kanpur

(UP).Regards,Anupam

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.