IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Thanks and Concern...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Thanks and Concern... Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 7:29 PM

Namaste Vistiji ,

I didn't wear those pearls.But it was in my house. Before this whenever I was given pearl somehow it was taken away .The interesting thing is that I am fond of pearls but rearly wore it in my life.If this pearl is so bad for me why I my instinct liked it since childhood? Does it has to do anything with ketu-moon yoga in 10th house? or does it shows that whenever the effect of pearl would get strong it would be the indication of the inevitable chang of my arudha?(my chart has 2 arudha lagan like yours).

Regards,

jyoti --- On Tue, 3/9/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Thanks and Concern..."jyoti chaudhary" <chaudharyjyoti, "" Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:18 AM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

Always be careful with wearing the gems of Grahas in 7th from the Arudha Lagna, as this forces the Arudha to 'change'. This affects social circle, job, family, and related aspects of life.

I would not wear that pearl right now.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. comwww2: http://thejyotishdi gest.com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 9 March 2010 03:59, jyoti chaudhary <chaudharyjyoti@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Namaste vistiji, It made me feel very good seeing my query about chart rectification through name you put on your website front page .Thankyou very much. Though one thing I wanted to ask if you could find how good or bad pearl is for me? Reason is that after my 39th b'day I recieved 2 Pearl jewelry set within 3 months and some children in my school in usa who didn't even know the meaning of Pearl in hindi which is MOTI (T as in jyoti not as in tomato) they started calling me Moti.Within 4 months my life took a drastic turn which is very bad materially and it can never be fixed but I don't know how it is going to be spiritually. does it has anything to do with Mars(AK) in Cancer Rasi in D-60 or moon as 9th lord in Rasi chart forming Yoga with ketu in 10th house? Again my DOB 21 FEB 1970 ,Tilda (Chattisghar ,india) 2.05 AM (As rectified). I am writing you mail on this address because it

seems that Srijagannath site on is not recieving mail very well for last few days. Some of my mail didn't apper on the site even though I tried to post them few times . Regards, Jyoti

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.