IndiaDivine.org

Stammering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna Respected Gurujans and learned members, Pranaam, There was some discussions going on tamboolkam new therapy for stammering in which we came to comclusion that Tamboolkam is not good for health(as it cause sub-mucous fibrosis).But on Kartik poornima while reading Sondarya Lahiri i came across a line .Please have a look.................... kda kale mat> kwy kiltal­krs< ipbey< iv*awI– tv cr[ in[ˆRjnjlm! , àk«Tya mUkanamip c kivtakar[tya

kda xÄe va[imuokmltaMbUlrstam! . 98 . kda kale - at what time mat> kwy

- Oh Mother! (Sakti), tell kilt Al­k rs< - bearing (mixed with) the (red) lac dye used as a cosmetic on the feet) ipbey< - I will drink iv*awI– - seeker of knowledge tv cr[ - your

feet in[ˆRjn jlm! - the water used for ablution àk«Tya - naturally mUkana< Aip c - even of the dumb kivta - poetry kar[tya - the cause kda xÄe - when will it be bestowed va[i muo kml - the lotus face of Vani (Saraswati) taMbUl rstam! - similar to the (red) betel leaf and areca nut juice (from the mouth of Saraswati which by

poetic convention is said to bestow poetic genius on one who tastes it) Oh Mother! tell, at what time will I drink the water bearing the lac dye, used for ablution of your feet ? Being the cause of poetry even of the naturally dumb (and hence) similar to the betel and areca nut juice of the lotus

face of Vani, when will it be bestowed? ........ in this sloka again there is an indication about tamboolkam involvement in speech(saraswati).I want to know what my respected gurjans and learned memebers have to say about this? Seeking your blessings. Hare Rama

Krsna

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.