IndiaDivine.org

Recommendation for good temples for remedial measures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gail,Welcome to India and have a pleasant journey.You can start with Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar , Nasik , Shirdi, Aurangabad , Shani Shingnapur , Bhimashankar, to pune . From pune you can go to Turapatibalaji,nagaarjuna ,then to Ramashewram and end up in Chennai.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Fri, 3/5/10, Gail <gailfrancisco wrote:Gail <gailfrancisco[Om Krishna Guru] Recommendation for good temples for remedial measures Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 5:47 PM

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Dear Jyotishis:

My first visit to India will occur in about one week.

I will be visiting Shirdi, near Mumbai, then Bangalore and finishing in Chennai.

Could you recommend good temples for performing remedies, as well as, a good nadi astrologer, good ayurvedic doctors/healers and any other miracle/spiritual/ holy places.

Best Regards,

Gayatri (Gail) Francisco

(in Kuala Lumpur)

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Gail, Namaste.I would recommend that you make a trip to Badrinatha if possible. The road may just be open for it by the time you get there. This will be very beneficial for 'Shrii' in your life. Another option in your chart is Tirupati.

The Vaidyanatha Jyotirlinga is also very worthwhile for you to visit. Offer a lamp there.Hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com@: visti

On 5 March 2010 18:47, Gail <gailfrancisco wrote:

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Dear Jyotishis:

My first visit to India will occur in about one week.

I will be visiting Shirdi, near Mumbai, then Bangalore and finishing in Chennai.

Could you recommend good temples for performing remedies, as well as, a good nadi astrologer, good ayurvedic doctors/healers and any other miracle/spiritual/holy places.

Best Regards,

Gayatri (Gail) Francisco

(in Kuala Lumpur)