IndiaDivine.org

some replies - To RamdasRaoji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Sudhir Ji, As per your chart, Lagna is Kumbha with Rahu in 4th along with Guru.Rahu is very strong in vrishabha Rashi and its Dasa is changing to Guru who is in his enemic sign of Vrishabha rashi who also is your Chara AK.In the Navamsha,Guru is with Ketu in Kanya and Rahu is in Meena Rashi.So here also both planets aspect each other.Eventhough Guru is strong in Shadbala it does not have any Vaisheshikamsha.So still it is weak when we consider Varga Vimshopaka.So in this case Rahu- Brihaspati Sandhi Shanti is needed 6 months before starting of Guru Dasa ie by March 2006, you have to perform the Sandhi Shanti. I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.sit_study

<sit_study wrote: Hi,DOB : 17 Feb 1966TOB : 6:47:20POB : Trivandrum (76 E 59, 8 N 29)My rahu dasa is ending in Sept 2006.Do I need to perform sandhi shanti ?Thank you,Sudhirsohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> Dear Anil Ji,> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALSO.> Now regarding Dasa- Sandhi Shanti, the planets have to be either 2/12 or 6/8 or mutual aspect or in conjunction.But the change of tattwas make health problems to the native ie.,Kuja- Rahu, Rahu- Guru,Shukra- Surya.These are the important Sandhis in Vimshottari Dasa series.> Now in your case,Sandhi Shanti has to be performed 6 months before Guru Dasa starts.The procedure is 1st 18000

of Rahu Japam and then 16000 Japam of Guru ( Vedic Mantras ) has to be chanted and on a auspicious day ie., on a suitable Tara Bala day and the Agni is in Earth ( Bhumi ),the Sandhi Shanti Homam has to be performed.1st all the 9 Grahas will be appeased by giving Ahutis to Agni by chanting their respective Graha Mantras minimum of 28 times,then using different articles for Rahu, each article will be given Ahuti to Agni by chanting Rahu Mantra either 28 or 108 times,then similarly the articles of Guru will be given to Agni by chanting Guru Mantra 28 or 108 times.Here I have mentioned 28 indicating the minimum number of Ahutis for each article.To perform these Homam, an expert Purohit is required.> I hope this helps you.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > aokedia <anilkedia@i...> wrote:> Dear Friends> > HAPPY NEW

YEAR TO ALL> > Please find some replies below:> > ----> --> Sandhi shanti> > Dear Ramdasji,> > RAM KRISHN HARE> > Thanks for your reply.I was trying to see if these principles can be> applied in cases where Dasha-Lord is badly placed from Lagn instead> of mutual 2/12 or 6/8 positions.> > I will be in Dasha-Sandhi of Rahu-Guru after 2.25 years. > My Guru is in Simh and Rahu is in Meen. This is 6/8> but Guru is Vakri so from Kark,it is 5/9. Guru is dispositor of Rahu.> from Kark Guru and Rahu aspect each other. I think this results in> reducing malefic effects of Dasha-Sandhi.It can also mean that result> of Rahu will be given by Guru and Guru will give result of Rahu.> Guru will become direct after 85 days in my chart so I think that> 5/9

position of Guru/Rahu will be effective during dasha sandhi.> Is my understanding correct?> > When Shanti is performed,Which planet is worshiped first?> I think first I have to recite mantras for Rahu and then for Guru.> Kindly give your advice.> > You mentioned about Shri Gopala Krishna Upadhyaya. Can you give> his details like address and if he understands Hindi/english?> > Thanks> > Anilkumar> > OM TAT SAT> -------------> Regarding Dasa Sandhi Shanti ( as per Vimshottari ),it > will be conducted based on dasa changing time and only > for Kuja- Rahu, Rahu- Brihaspathi and Shukra- Arka ( > Surya ) Dasa Sandhi shanti.This is not Nakshatra Shanti > or Nava Graha Shanti.There is no Varga here.> I hope this helps you.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.>

----> --> Vakri/Atichari Grah> > Dear Vijay Goelji > > RAM KRISHN HARE> > According to BPHS,Rahu has 5-7-9-12 aspects. It is not 2nd house.> 12th is also confirmed as retro planets give result of previous house.> Previous house is nothing but 12th. some count it in reverse > direction to > make it 2nd.They also count other aspects of retro planet in reverse> eg. if Shani is retro,it will aspect 11th instead of 3rd.I have not > seen > any reference for this. > > Maharshi parashar clearly said 12th house.He never said that aspects> of retro planet are counted in reverse. Why will he complicate the > matter by saying 12th in place of 2nd when he was knowing that Rahu> moves in reverse direction? In fact he said reverse only for Ketu> in Argala and

not for Rahu.Even Sanjay is not changing direction of> Narayan dasha on the basis of Rahu.This means houses are always > counted > in forward direction for Rahu.> > BPHS(Hindi-Ranjan Publication) says:> Chapter 101 Nadi Muhurt Adhyay verse 48> > Bhaumadinam grahanam hi veejyanamapi nityashah|> Atichare cha vakre cha poorv rashi phalam vadet||> > Meaning:When planets starting from mars etc. are Vakri or Atichari,> they give results of previous sign.> > Thanks> > Anilkumar> > OM TAT SAT> ----> Subject:Ramayan Dream> > Dear Lakshmiji> > RAM KRISHN HARE> > Your dream shows that you are sincerly trying to translate Vishnu > Puran.> When Sage Ved-Vyas pleased Goddess Saraswati to get her blessings for> writting

Puranas,She said "Read Valmiki's Ramayan.I recide there".> Your dream is just on same lines.Since you have not done that kind of > Tapa,> you are told to translate so that necessary knowledge in such > activity may> be gained.Hope it is useful.> > Thanks> > Anilkumar> > OM TAT SAT> ----> Subject:Sun-spots> > Dear Sanjay P> > RAM KRISHN HARE> > I found that Rahu-Shani joins every 11.25 years.> Sun-spots also have similar cycle.Can you see any> link between them? If somebody can post sun-spot data> it can be easily varified.> > Thanks> > Anilkumar> > OM TAT SAT> ----> > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam*

> > > >