IndiaDivine.org

Rectifying my d-24 [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Ashish, namasteI don't think you should give advantage to Mithuna as lagna in your D24. There is parivartana including Surya and Rahu, 3rd is maraka for 9th, Rahu is eclipsing Surya and is inimical towards Guru, karaka for higher education, shortly: with this combination you would have to drop out of studies you started (and if being very lucky perhaps start some other type of studies). If this was not the case (1993 you were 19 years old, so probably not) I think lagna should not be Mithuna. Though Sani in Meena doesn't fit completely to type of studies you took (electronics and communication)... so... how about Simha lagna? Check your D24 there from. What do you think?Dwisaptati dasa-where is Chandra from your AK in Rasi chart? Shall we use some other conditional dasa? Warm Regards,Maja--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008 wrote:Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24 [1 Attachment] Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 2:04 AM

Swapnil, Thanks for looking however here is my problem.I am using the dwisaptati sama dasa and in 1993 when I got entrance to engginering the dasa running was Moon - Rahu. Rahu is in parivartana with Sun, however with Cancer lagna, the sun is in 8th House, ie 12th to 9th and I can't see how this can give intorduction to bachelors education. Though here the finishing of bachelors is during the dasa of mars-merc which is in 10th house and can show the finish.If we go with Gemini Lagna then for the 1993 event when I got entrance the moon is in 4th thus giving an argala and rahu is effectively in 9th only due to parivartana.With the finishing in 1997 I am a bit confised and not sure why Mars-Merc placed in 11th can end

the course, because they have an argala on Saturn which is 9th Lord ? I am leaning more towards the Gemini but since I knowledge is limited so seek guidance from others.Regards,AshishSwaps <gaonkarswapnil@ .co. in>Sat, 7 November, 2009 18:10:37[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24

Dear Ashish ji

Since you have mentioned you have completed your engg in 4 yrs and if not gone for further education you can consider cancer as your lagna

Regards

Swapnil

, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I am trying to rectify my D-24 however unable to reach a concrete answer, can you please advise.

>

> Data : 06:10 AM, 25-11-1974, Jaipur Rajasthan India

>

> Now with this data the D-24 lagna is Gemini, however if the birth time is 20 seconds late the lagna changes to Cancer.

>

> Currently the only event I have is entrance to Engineering around June 1993, it was electronics and communications. Graduated out in May 1997.

>

> Also a very ordinary student during the school days, the intial years were particularly very bad academically

>

> Thanks,

>

> Ashish

>

Om Gurave NamahDear Ashish, namasteOh, different Jaipur. With Jaipur I was taking in consideration 4min was not much of a change to get to Simha lagna in D24... which supports studies you took because of Mangal and Budh in 9th bhava and rasi dristi of Grahas in Simha, but yes, in that case we do have to move lagna to Vrishchika... Pause button please and lets go back to options for Tula lagna for a moment.Few things I am sure of regarding your D24: -Lagna is not Karka, because with retrograde Sani in Meena you could never study Electronics and communication. -It can not be Mithuna. As I said before, parivartana would result in dropping out of studies sooner or later, and I am sure there would be financial hardships through out

studies.-Vrishab lagna... even though high ideals related to studies would be present considering strong placements on lagna, with those nodes n 4th bhava (in parivartana) you would hardly graduate from high school. This is not option.Mesh or Simha lagna... shall we flip a coin? No... Instead I will ask you one question privately related to Tula lagna option for your rasi chart. After that we can continue with other events in your life.As far as conditional dasas, I can not agree more with you for using Vimsottari Dasa before we rectify your chart. It is universal and if this dasa is not supporting events, Udu Dasas are not of much use. I always use Vimsottari first for everything. Controlling Graha and excluded Graha from dasa scheme in conditional dasas can match (for example: in Ashtotari-Ketu, Dwadasottari-Sukra), but this is not the case with Dwisaptati

Sama Dasa, where controlling Graha is Chandra and excluded Graha is Ketu. Warm Regards,Maja Strbac --- On Mon, 11/9/09, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008 wrote:Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24 [1 Attachment] Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 5:18 AM

Dear Maja,I think you are taking some incorrect Jaipur city, with the time 6:10 the lagna is in Tula only, attached is the chart.With this data the Rasi Lagna is Libra, Navamsa is Gemini and D-24 is Gemini.Now in order to shift the D-24 lagna to Leo somehow I need to change the time to 6:22:10 which changes the lagna rasi to scorpio.Also is the cotrolling graha for Dwisaptati is not Ketu ? However this is also in 8th from AK so might not be the best choice. I think I will try to analyse all the events in my life with Vimasottari dasa only and come back with all the clarifications and results.No financial difficulties during/ before/ after studies.Rafal has also sent

some good points to start with and I will try to complete some analysis tonight and come back with some analysis ( with my limited understanding :-) )In the meanwhile here are some events in life which i intend to use for rectification.1. Entry to Engineering ( Electronics and Comm. ) : May 1993 2. Graduation : April - May 19973. Job Start in Mobile engg technology : May 19974. Untimely Death of father : 21-Nov-19985. Marriage : 29-Nov-19996. Job change : May 20007. Moving Abroad to UK : 3 DEc 20008. Birth of SOn : 11-June - 20019. Job Change : 3 - Jan - 2005 10. Birth of daughter : 05-march-200711. Job Change : 30- June - 2008Regards,Ashish November 25,

1974Time:

6:10:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 75 E 49' 00", 26 N 55' 00" Jaipur, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Ananda - KarthikaTithi: Sukla Ekadasi (Ma) (65.35% left)Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (27.41% left)Yoga: Siddhi (Ma) (86.00% left)Karana: Vanija (Ve) (30.70% left)Hora Lord: Mercury (5 min sign: Le)Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Aq)Kaala Lord: Mercury (Mahakala: Moon)Sunrise: 6:56:53 (November 24)Sunset: 17:29:31 (November 24)Janma

Ghatis: 58.0465Ayanamsa: 23-30-23.35Sidereal Time: 9:57:36Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi

NavamsaLagna 28 Li 38' 18.78" Visa 3 Li GeSun - DK 8 Sc 51' 16.23" Anu 2 Sc ViMoon - PK 13 Pi 00' 45.58" UBha 3 Pi LiMars - AK 25 Li 25' 19.49" Visa 2 Li TaMercury - AmK 25 Li 15' 29.70" Visa 2 Li TaJupiter - MK 15 Aq 15' 29.08" Sata 3 Aq AqVenus - PiK 13 Sc 26' 53.40" Anu 4 Sc ScSaturn ® - BK 24 Ge 50' 49.00" Puna 2

Ge TaRahu - GK 17 Sc 02' 35.91" Jye 1 Sc SgKetu 17 Ta 02' 35.91" Rohi 3 Ta GeMaja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >Mon, 9 November, 2009 12:32:33Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24

Om Gurave NamahDear Ashish, namasteLet's try this again: you are born on 25th of November 1974, you gave 06:10 AM as time of your birth, and it was in Jaipur. With these birth data I get 15 degrees of Vrishchika as your lagna in Rasi (D1) chart. I am using Jagannatha Hora software. Lagna is vargotama (meaning Navamsa (D9) is same as natal lagna).If I move your D24 lagna from Karka to Simha, I get 06:14 AM as your time of birth. It is impossible that D24 lagna shifts from Karka to Simha 15min later (06:25), because after dividing 30 degrees with 24 (which is procedure for D24 calculation) result is 1 degree and 15

min (arc min, not time). Convert this result to actual time: 1 degree=approximatel y 4min so 1deg and 15 '=approximately 5min, meaning that D24 lagna shifts approximately every

5min.Even in case of

Simha lagna in D24 (06:14 AM) Navamsa and Rasi lagna are still same (vargotama). Every conditional Dasa is having controlling Graha (something like "karaka Graha"), usually the one which is excluded from Dasa scheme (like Ketu being excluded in case of Ashtotari Dasa). If ones chart is fulfilling criteria for applying more than one conditional dasa, in that case we must analyse placement of these controlling grahas from Atma Karaka in Rasi chart (there is list of priorities among conditional dasas, but placement of controlling graha must be taken in consideration) . Strongest placements from AK are respectively: kendra (1-4-7-10), panaphara (2-5-8-11) and apoklima (3-6-9-12). Controlling graha for Dwisaptati Sama Dasa is Chandra, which is in apoklima bhava from your AK. This is weak placement. Lagna is Vargotama (probably) and in sign of Sukra placement in Navamsa chart... These are conditions for 2 more conditional dasas. Do you have

"Vimsotari and Udu Dasa" book (around pg30) or should I continue with this story?P.S. Any significant financial difficulties during studies comparing to before and after studies?Warm Regards,Maja--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ > wrote:Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24To:

Monday, November 9, 2009, 2:11 AM

Dear Maja,If I change the lagna to Simha in D-24 the time need to shift by 15 mins and it also shifts by Natal Lagna from Libra to Scorpio and changes a whole lot of things. I have never considered scorpio lagna as a possibility and would really need to look from a totaly new perspecitve to see if this works.The Moon is in 6th from AK Mars, does this have any bearing on using dwispatati dasa ?If you can guide me further on rectification of my chart I will discuss all the events and hopefully we can explain all.Regards,AshishMaja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >Sun, 8 November, 2009 16:01:49Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24

Om Gurave NamahDear Ashish, namasteI don't think you should give advantage to Mithuna as lagna in your D24. There is parivartana including Surya and Rahu, 3rd is maraka for 9th, Rahu is eclipsing Surya and is inimical towards Guru, karaka for higher education, shortly: with this combination you would have to drop out of studies you started (and if being very lucky perhaps start some other type of studies). If this was not the case (1993 you were 19 years old, so probably not) I think lagna should not be Mithuna. Though Sani in Meena doesn't fit completely to type of studies you took (electronics and communication) ... so... how about Simha lagna?

Check your D24 there from. What do you think?Dwisaptati dasa-where is Chandra from your AK in Rasi chart? Shall we use some other conditional dasa? Warm

Regards,Maja--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ > wrote:Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24 [1 Attachment]Sunday, November 8, 2009, 2:04 AM

Swapnil, Thanks for looking however here is my problem.I am using the dwisaptati sama dasa and in 1993 when I got entrance to engginering the dasa running was Moon - Rahu. Rahu is in parivartana with Sun, however with Cancer lagna, the sun is in 8th House, ie 12th to 9th and I can't see how this can give intorduction to bachelors education. Though here the finishing of bachelors is during the dasa of mars-merc which is in 10th house and can show the finish.If we go with Gemini Lagna then for the 1993 event when I got entrance the moon is in 4th thus giving an argala and rahu is effectively in 9th only due to parivartana.With the finishing in 1997 I am a bit confised and not sure why Mars-Merc placed in 11th can end

the course, because they have an argala on Saturn which is 9th Lord ? I am leaning more towards the Gemini but since I knowledge is limited so seek guidance from others.Regards,AshishSwaps <gaonkarswapnil@ .co. in>Sat, 7 November, 2009 18:10:37[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Rectifying my d-24

Dear Ashish ji

Since you have mentioned you have completed your engg in 4 yrs and if not gone for further education you can consider cancer as your lagna

Regards

Swapnil

, Ashish Mathur <ashishmathur1008@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I am trying to rectify my D-24 however unable to reach a concrete answer, can you please advise.

>

> Data : 06:10 AM, 25-11-1974, Jaipur Rajasthan India

>

> Now with this data the D-24 lagna is Gemini, however if the birth time is 20 seconds late the lagna changes to Cancer.

>

> Currently the only event I have is entrance to Engineering around June 1993, it was electronics and communications. Graduated out in May 1997.

>

> Also a very ordinary student during the school days, the intial years were particularly very bad academically

>

> Thanks,

>

> Ashish

>