IndiaDivine.org

Sun - Rahu conjunction and poisoning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swee,

Would Sun- Rahu conjunction in Rasi-Lagna chart also show poisoning or is this only applicable to Sun- Rahu conjunction in Navamsa chart??And would the poisoning be in form of taking intoxicants only or somebody actually giving a person poison to cause harm ??

Please advise

thank you and warm regards

smart player

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 Sent: Saturday, 7 June, 2008 3:06:10 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Investing

Dear Swee,

Thanks a lot for explaining. Makes sense.

-Regards

RajarshiSwee Chan <sweechan (AT) mac (DOT) com> wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

5th is one's collective luck due to past merits. 8th is always other people's money. Money you do not earn, but instead can amass through inheritance or through gambling. Hence the phrase "easy come easy go" as that house also indicates your debts if any and whether you can pay it off or not.. The second from the 8th is the house of sustenance of the 8th.

love,

Swee

On 7 Jun 2008, at 09:31, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Michal,

Thank you for the analysis. Yes he was born in a good family. Now that sun/rahu in navamsa lagna, does it indicate intoxication or some kind of poisoning? I was under the impression sun/rahu combination in navamsa lagna may lead to some kind of poisions etc.

I dont know for sure if he is uses intoxicant. Never asked him.

Now one more question I had was, you saiad 8th rules investment, gambling, risks etc.. so what does the 5th house signify in terms of these things?

I thought gambling would be more in the 5th house stuff...

Also once it has been established that he indeed spends a lot of time with invesments and stock markets, would be best for him to invest in such ares which are ruled by planets connecting to 11th from AL? Or should it be 11th from natal lagna?

-Regards

RajarshiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Based on the information Rafal had provided you can observe the following from the chart provided. 8th lord (gambling, risks, investments) is conjoined Mercury (trade, stocks, shares). 9th lord (luck) is also there showing the person can do well in this area. This combination connects to the 11th house from AL showing he can get income from this business.Rahu in the lagna will show a risk taking personality anyway, and being that it is the 12th lord in Lagna there is going to be a lot of spending - it is little wonder he is pursuing this line.Is he from a good family? Atmakaraka Sun is in Navamsa Lagna (conjoined neecha Rahu - intoxication) . Lord of AL is debilitated but retrograde. Exalted benefics in trines to AL would ensure a good reputation though.Has he been involved

with any litigation? Lagna Lord in the 6th with those fiery planets would encourage legal proceedings and conflicts for sure.Respectfully,Michal

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, June 6, 2008 11:39:55 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Investing

Dear Julius and Rafal,

Actually I had never tried to check for stocks investments etc in a chart. Someone came to me with this query so I was not sure how to go about it.

He has asked me for investment advice. If you guys could kindly provide your valuable advises it wold be highly appreciated.

14th sep 1968

19:30

75E01

20N28

5:30 east of GMT

-Regards

RajarshiJR Julius <jrjulius2004@ > wrote:

If you are talking about birth chart. Then Have a look on 5th, 2nd,10th 11th houses, Rahu & Lords. Related Dasa bukthi's. In KP Systemyou have to look if the sub lord is ragu for 10 house.If you talk about the Prasna, Look Lagna, 5th and 11th Regards,JR Juliushttp://mythreya. site.io/, "rajarshi14" <rajarshi14@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> > Which house in the rasi chart show stock investments? 5th house and > planets in it? And from the varga chart which

varga and which house in > that varga would show investments and earings from investments?> > -Regards> Rajarshi>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now