IndiaDivine.org

RE: 2006 SJC Delhi Conference, dear Sarabani what can i look forward to hearing you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi,

Hi. Great to know that you want to attend the Delhi Conference. We have a three layer accommodation and we are recommending the three places where we have a special arrangement and prices, because of the wide ranging variety of people attending it. For example, students form Serbia and some from India have a separate accommodation which are our lowest priced accommodation and which we are not offering to others. So we are requesting the participants to contact us privately and then we are directing them to the appropriate place.

The conference details have already been made by me except that its going to be posted in the re-organized web site which I have been working on from time to time and been disrupted because of net unavailability. watch out for the add in the next issue of JD. I hope you are recovered after your operation.

Best regards,

Sarbani

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of lakshmikarySaturday, October 15, 2005 9:49 PMsohamsa Subject: 2006 SJC Delhi Conference, dear Sarabani what can i look forward to hearing you

Hare KrishnaDear Sarbani,I want to go the Delhi confernece and im telling others about it as well,can you please post all detials on the SJC web site ASAP and also where can i find the variety of places of accomadations/ and reservations there of??? etc. Maybe i missed it somewhere, I saw you post, but didnt see the accomadations etc..PLease post again on the lists for everyone, so we can book our flights,take care,Im looking forward to it.And hope to meet other SJC people so i can sit back relax and socialize as well!!! this time, as i havent had a chance to at prior conferences..Lakshmi Kary