IndiaDivine.org

FW: Greetings from Florida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear List,

Namaste

RD, your name’s included in here ;^) Can you help?

Let’s

look at the offerings Leslee has given:

A candle is

made from Bee’s wax, represented by Saturn. As far as I have read in the puranas, ghee (described as sweet) as one of the panchamrita are to be offered.

Shouldn’t

someone advice her that offerings are not to be done in a bedroom and the NE

sector of the living room is the better option?

Love,

Swee

Large Blessings to all in this group.

Dear List and Awesome Members

(Suryaviswanadham, PJ, & sanjayprabhakaran, Lakshmikary)

A few weeks back I had posted a request for help and was encouraged and offered

remedies, which I followed with astounding results. Thank you,

thank you, thank you.

With my limited knowledge of procedure as to correctly worship,

I replaced meat in my diet with chocolate, built a little crystal shrine for

Mahalaxmi in my bedroom where I burn 7 day candles every Friday.

My DOB: January 22, 1963,

Place of Birth: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

-

Time of Birth: 10:23 am

Times are still difficult but I have hope for all things to get better.

I am woking on starting a business working with crystals and I hope to meet

with success. Any advise offered would be followed.

My current request is for help/remedies for a friend:

Date of Birth: July 22,1958

Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Time of Birth: 4:00 am, I am not sure as to the accuracy of his birth time:

His marriage date was October 4, 2001 and he was married in Brazil.

My friend is very sick and I hope for your guidance and wisdom in looking at

his chart.

His condition is deteriorating at an incredible rate.

I wish I could look at charts as you do and see with understanding as to what

is required. Seems to be a roadmap that is available and I am unable to

read it.

Thanks in advance,

Leslee

To UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to

vedic astrology-

|| Om

Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu ||

Guest guest

Dear Swee,

If you saw my name in that lady's post, I need to commend your imagination :o)

Any advice based on a reading of a chart with a dubious birth time should be taken with caution. The same applies here too.

First up, I cast a prasna chart. Lagna lords in both D-1 and D-9 were in 11th, and both conjunct a strong Jupiter, but afflicted by malefics too. In rasi, badhaka Moon is in 2nd, and Jupiter is the 2nd lord... not awfully promising.

To the natal chart. Discounting daylight savings, and applying the shattrimsa sama dasa, he's running a very malefic AK dasa since June 04. A retro malefic is bad in itself, and when AK and as lord of 8th in 6th, couldn't be a lot worse. Since Ra takes over 9th, what little bets on relief could probably have been, are off. I wouldn't be surprised if the cove has Hepatitis B or HIV, seeing DK Jupiter and AmK Rahu have virodhargala on 6th.

I'm not sure what I can prescribe as remedy to a westerner. If he was a Hindu, I'd have recommended the mrithyunjaya mantra with not much hesitation. He should dress himself in red, as much as possible, wear a piece of gold on his body and steer clear of any precious stones.

Respects,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 5/25/05, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear List,

Namaste

RD, your name's included in here ;^) Can you help?

Let's look at the offerings Leslee has given:

A candle is made from Bee's wax, represented by Saturn. As far as I have read in the puranas, ghee (described as sweet) as one of the panchamrita are to be offered.

Shouldn't someone advice her that offerings are not to be done in a bedroom and the NE sector of the living room is the better option?

Love,

Swee

Large Blessings to all in this group.Dear List and Awesome Members (Suryaviswanadham, PJ, &

sanjayprabhakaran, Lakshmikary)A few weeks back I had posted a request for help and was encouraged and offered remedies, which I followed with astounding results. Thank you, thank you, thank you. With my limited knowledge of procedure as to correctly worship, I replaced meat in my diet with chocolate, built a little crystal shrine for Mahalaxmi in my bedroom where I burn 7 day candles every Friday.

My DOB: January 22, 1963, Place of Birth: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - Time of Birth: 10:23 amTimes are still difficult but I have hope for all things to get better. I am woking on starting a business working with crystals and I hope to meet with success. Any advise offered would be followed.

My current request is for help/remedies for a friend:Date of Birth: July 22,1958Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, USATime of Birth: 4:00 am, I am not sure as to the accuracy of his birth time:

His marriage date was October 4, 2001 and he was married in Brazil. My friend is very sick and I hope for your guidance and wisdom in looking at his chart. His condition is deteriorating at an incredible rate.

I wish I could look at charts as you do and see with understanding as to what is required. Seems to be a roadmap that is available and I am unable to read it. Thanks in advance,Leslee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

om namo bhagavate vāsudevāya

Dear Ramapriya & Leslie,

There is a graha malika yoga from the lagna having Venus to Saturn in the sixth house showing the direction of life of your freind. The arudha lagna is conjoined Rahu and Jupiter that can indicate some serious shock towards the period 2000-2002. The advent of Saturn dasa shows the outbreak of the disease, and it is linked to the secret sign scorpio. Saturn is the atmakaraka and the punishment can be severe and medicine may fail completely. The third lord from AL is in guru-candala yoga and so is the third house from darapada. These are not good indications.

Badhakesa Jupiter in the fifth house in guru-candala yoga shows durmantra or bad thoughts or wrong mantra as the internal cause of this problem.

LONGEVITY

The longevity indications are different for the three methods of the pairs with Lagna and HL dominating the scheme to indicate Madhya Ayus (36-72 years). The Shula dasa of Scorpio has started from 2003 housing the prani Rudra Saturn aspected by the Sun, Mars and Ketu.

ONLY HOPE

There is only one hope in the chart for rejuvenation and this is based on the fact that Saturn is the atmakaraka. There are a few mantras the native has to do for (1) Saturn as atmakaraka (2) Saturn as Prani Rudra and (3) Saturn being the Ista devata indicator but Jupiter shall be the indicator as it is the strongest influence on Saturn in the navamsa chart. (4) Saturn is a natural significator of disease and death

The mantras are -

for (1) huM huM mahAkAla prasidda prasidda hrIM hrIM svAhA [Evening only after sunset 108, at least on Saturdays]

for (2) namo rudrAya viSNave mRtyorme pAhi [Morning after bath 108 times, at least on Tuesdays]

for (3) om namo bhagavate trivikramAya [Everyday Morning after bath 108 times]

for (4)

OM hauM juM saH

tryambakkaM yajaamahe sugandhiM puSTivardhanaM

urvArukamiva bandhanaan mRtyormokSa mAmRtAt

saH juM hauM OM

Recite this 108 times every morning and evening for 40 days - medicines should start to work.

Best wishes

Sanjay

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060 India

Phone +91-11-25717162, http://srath.com

-

Ramapriya D [ayirpamar]

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 09:24 PM:

Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] FW: [vedic astrology] Greetings from Florida

Dear Swee,

If you saw my name in that lady's post, I need to commend your imagination :o)

Any advice based on a reading of a chart with a dubious birth time should be taken with caution. The same applies here too.

First up, I cast a prasna chart. Lagna lords in both D-1 and D-9 were in 11th, and both conjunct a strong Jupiter, but afflicted by malefics too. In rasi, badhaka Moon is in 2nd, and Jupiter is the 2nd lord... not awfully promising.

To the natal chart. Discounting daylight savings, and applying the shattrimsa sama dasa, he's running a very malefic AK dasa since June 04. A retro malefic is bad in itself, and when AK and as lord of 8th in 6th, couldn't be a lot worse. Since Ra takes over 9th, what little bets on relief could probably have been, are off. I wouldn't be surprised if the cove has Hepatitis B or HIV, seeing DK Jupiter and AmK Rahu have virodhargala on 6th.

I'm not sure what I can prescribe as remedy to a westerner. If he was a Hindu, I'd have recommended the mrithyunjaya mantra with not much hesitation. He should dress himself in red, as much as possible, wear a piece of gold on his body and steer clear of any precious stones.

Respects,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 5/25/05, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear List,

Namaste

RD, your name's included in here ;^) Can you help?

Let's look at the offerings Leslee has given:

A candle is made from Bee's wax, represented by Saturn. As far as I have read in the puranas, ghee (described as sweet) as one of the panchamrita are to be offered.

Shouldn't someone advice her that offerings are not to be done in a bedroom and the NE sector of the living room is the better option?

Love,

Swee

Large Blessings to all in this group.Dear List and Awesome Members (Suryaviswanadham, PJ, & sanjayprabhakaran, Lakshmikary)A few weeks back I had posted a request for help and was encouraged and offered remedies, which I followed with astounding results. Thank you, thank you, thank you. With my limited knowledge of procedure as to correctly worship, I replaced meat in my diet with chocolate, built a little crystal shrine for Mahalaxmi in my bedroom where I burn 7 day candles every Friday. My DOB: January 22, 1963, Place of Birth: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - Time of Birth: 10:23 amTimes are still difficult but I have hope for all things to get better. I am woking on starting a business working with crystals and I hope to meet with success. Any advise offered would be followed. My current request is for help/remedies for a friend:Date of Birth: July 22,1958Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, USATime of Birth: 4:00 am, I am not sure as to the accuracy of his birth time: His marriage date was October 4, 2001 and he was married in Brazil. My friend is very sick and I hope for your guidance and wisdom in looking at his chart. His condition is deteriorating at an incredible rate. I wish I could look at charts as you do and see with understanding as to what is required. Seems to be a roadmap that is available and I am unable to read it. Thanks in advance,Leslee