IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha and side effect

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Raja,please post your DoB, ToB, PoB as number mukha on radraksh has to be in sync with your chart(Kundli).JItuOn Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Raja <desi.raja wrote:

I have been wearing small 5mukhi rudraksh for few weeks and i started to getting annoying heart palpitation or abnormal heart beating. Is this related to rudraksh at all? i have heard that rudraksh has some magnetic property but not sure has this type of effects?

Hi,Rudraksh by itself has no side effects. It can act as a pointer to something unresolved.See properly if the Rudraksh has no visible defects. If it has any, you may discard it. Even a small chip-off after wearing can render it defective. Why does it get defective?If there is any unresolved defect in the horoscope like braman shaap, pitri shaap, etc.,, the Rudraksh may itself get defective after wearing and produce undesirable effects... here, Rudraksh acts as a pointer...So, resolve the unresolved first and you may then wear the enhancers...Regards,Shekhar--- On Sun, 16/8/09, Raja <desi.raja wrote:Raja <desi.raja[Om Krishna Guru] Rudraksha and side effect Date: Sunday, 16 August, 2009, 8:07 PM

I have been wearing small 5mukhi rudraksh for few weeks and i started to getting annoying heart palpitation or abnormal heart beating. Is this related to rudraksh at all? i have heard that rudraksh has some magnetic property but not sure has this type of effects?

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Om Gurave NamahDear Raja,Your 5th lord in Rasi chart is placed in which bhava?If your 5th lord is placed in 5th bhava, then 5 mukhi rudraksha is good choice for you. Otherwise no.I am not familiar with "side effects" from wearing rudraksha which is not prescribed in the manner given above, but they probably can appear in some shape and form.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 8/16/09, Raja <desi.raja wrote:Raja <desi.raja[Om Krishna Guru] Rudraksha and side effect Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 7:37 AM

Go to your MD.It is not the RudrakshaYKMaja Å trbac <majastrbacastro Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:33:45 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Rudraksha and side effect

Om Gurave NamahDear Raja,Your 5th lord in Rasi chart is placed in which bhava?If your 5th lord is placed in 5th bhava, then 5 mukhi rudraksha is good choice for you. Otherwise no.I am not familiar with "side effects" from wearing rudraksha which is not prescribed in the manner given above, but they probably can appear in some shape and form.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 8/16/09, Raja <desi.raja > wrote:Raja <desi.raja >[Om Krishna Guru]

Rudraksha and side effectSunday, August 16, 2009, 7:37 AM

Dear Maja,

I don't think the number of faces always have to relate with the house in ones

chart. For all we know, 5-faceted Rudraksha represents Kaligni Rudra; hence, a

devoted bhakta of Rudra can wear it as a protection and a gesture of love and

devotion to the almighty.

Kissna.

, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Raja,

>

> Your 5th lord in Rasi chart is placed in which bhava?

> If your 5th lord is placed in 5th bhava, then 5 mukhi rudraksha is good choice

for you. Otherwise no.

>

> I am not familiar with " side effects " from wearing rudraksha which is not

prescribed in the manner given above, but they probably can appear in some shape

and form.

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> --- On Sun, 8/16/09, Raja <desi.raja wrote:

>

> Raja <desi.raja

> [Om Krishna Guru] Rudraksha and side effect

>

> Sunday, August 16, 2009, 7:37 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> I have been wearing small 5mukhi rudraksh for few weeks and

i started to getting annoying heart palpitation or abnormal heart beating. Is

this related to rudraksh at all? i have heard that rudraksh has some magnetic

property but not sure has this type of effects?

>