IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Sayanadhi Avastha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

If i remember correctly the name has influence on the strength of the Avastha and not the Avastha itself.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Solai Kannan

varahamihira

Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:35 PM

[sri Guru] Sayanadhi Avastha

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAHJAYA JAGANNATHANamaste Narasimha,Yesterday, I was thinking about Sayanadhi avastha and today you have againreminded about this avastha in a reply. I have a question in this regard,which is bothering me from the day we had the Sayanadhi Avastha lesson.Please clarify this.1. A week before, Gurudeva has replied to a query saying that the native'sname has to be changed for the sack of the native's health.2.In Sayanadhi avastha, one of the deciding factor is the first name of thenative.Q1. When we change the name of the native the avastha of the planets willget changed. Is it one of the reason's for changing the name? If so. Then,is it advisable to change the name in order to change the avastha oftroublesome or important planets?Q2. I know some people changed the name (not based on avastha!) and got goodresults. Does this changing of the name has any reference in the chart? Forexample, the actor Rajinikanth, in Tamilnadu, has changed his name fromShivaji Rao Gaigward and reached very high level. I don't have his chart.But, this change of name must coincide with his carrier activities. Isn'tit? How to find this in a chart?ThanksYour sisyaSolai KannanOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html