IndiaDivine.org

KSY/KAY in matching of charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Visti and other learned members,

Namaskar!

I request you to shed light on the effect of Kalasarpa yoga (KSY) on matching of

horoscopes for marriage. Recently an acquaintance told me that there is KSY in

the chart of the girl he wishes to marry. His family consulted their astrologer

who told them that the girl's chart has KSY and since the boy's chart doesn't

has KSY, there is no matching of charts. Also, if they go ahead with this

marriage, some person will die in the family of the boy or the girl. The girl

lost her father in 1996 after 6 years of illness and it is too much for the girl

and her mother to handle this situation. Kindly advise whether the astrologers

are correct in their assessment and whether it is advisable for the couple to

get married.

Thanks

Regards,

Atul

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear atulji , namaskar. how are you ? After a long break it's good to see you

again. In my understanding and i have seen this in number of cases belongs to couples who not only continuing their marriage but also live with very happily and satisfactorily. There is one member is having kalasaarpa and another member has not , so i think kalasarpa yoga has a little say on match making , it can be only considered on the grounds of curses , not used as a tool in match making. As regarding death of parents / elders in their family after marriage , there will be other curses or maters/ yogas like( SAT+ RAHU+ pitri dosa ETC) which will anyway triggered after marriage. but definitely there is no linking between use of kalasarpa yoga used as a criteria in match making . it can be considered on the ground of curses, like if both have same curses on kalatra karaka then it is very hard to continue

with marriage, and if both have curse on putra karaka you may face difficulties to get a child. And you almost forgot a real life example , our parama guruji sri sanjaya rath does not have kalasarpa yoga but guru Mrs. sarabani rath has this kalasarpa yoga in her chart, now i think this example will help you much in clearing your confusion. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' atulbh <atulbh Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 11:02:20 PM[Om Krishna Guru] KSY/KAY in matching of charts Dear Visti and other learned members, Namaskar! I request you to shed light on the effect of Kalasarpa yoga (KSY) on matching of horoscopes for marriage. Recently an acquaintance told me that there is KSY in the chart of the girl he wishes to marry. His family consulted their astrologer who told them that the girl's chart has KSY and since the boy's chart doesn't has KSY, there is no matching of charts. Also, if they go ahead with this marriage, some person will die in the family of the boy or the girl. The girl lost her father in 1996 after 6 years of illness and it is too much for the girl and her mother to handle this situation. Kindly advise whether the astrologers are correct in their assessment and whether it is advisable for the couple to get married. Thanks Regards, Atul

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.