IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Job Issue/ Please Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste All,

My cousin does not have job for last 2 years. He was on off job for 3 to 4 month. He is been struggling for last 15 years can you please assist him with his career? Currently he is leaving in USA. He does not have any Master Degree or Software field. He is looking for job in admin/office minor accounting work.

Date of Birth: April 14-1964

Time: 11:00 AM

Place: Mumbai, India

Regards,

Yogesh

Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Yogesh,

I look at your cousin's chart and here are my observations :-

Your cousin have kalasarpa yoga as all the planets are hemmed by rahu and ketu.

None of the planets is breaking this KSY as no planet is conjoining neither Rahu

nor Ketu and 1st and 7th house also has no planet except Rahu and Ketu, hence

the situation is getting critical. Since Rahu is the lord of the 9th house,

hence its blocking the fortune and higher studies. Also 9th house is having

Saturn placed, this again shows curse from past life. In this scenario only the

two gurus, Jupiter and Venus can break this kalasarpa yoga. Since Jupiter is the

lord of 7th house and 10th house, i will suggest your cousin to worship Sri Tara

Mahavidya to break the kalasarpa yoga. The mantra will be " Om tarayai namah " .

Also as Saturn is placed in 9th house of purva punya, i will suggest the worship

of narayana. The mantra can be " Om namo narayana " .

Rgds

Rajat Kapoor

, Yogesh Kumar <yogesh2078 wrote:

>

>

>

> Namaste All,

>

>

> My cousin does not have job for last 2 years. He was on off job for 3 to 4

month. He is been struggling for last 15 years can you please assist him with

his career? Currently he is leaving in USA. He does not have any Master Degree

or Software field. He is looking for job in admin/office minor accounting work.

>

>

>

> Date of Birth: April 14-1964

>

> Time: 11:00 AM

>

> Place: Mumbai, India

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Yogesh

>

Dear Rajat Kapoor,

Thank for your reply.

Can you please advise can he find job? and yes when can he find job?

Thank you in Advance,

Regards,

Yogesh--- On Tue, 9/8/09, rajat_kapoor <payments wrote:

rajat_kapoor <paymentsRe: Fw: [Om Krishna Guru] Job Issue/ Please Help Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 12:54 PM

Om namo bhagvate hrishikesayaHare Rama KrishnaDear Yogesh,I look at your cousin's chart and here are my observations :-Your cousin have kalasarpa yoga as all the planets are hemmed by rahu and ketu. None of the planets is breaking this KSY as no planet is conjoining neither Rahu nor Ketu and 1st and 7th house also has no planet except Rahu and Ketu, hence the situation is getting critical. Since Rahu is the lord of the 9th house, hence its blocking the fortune and higher studies. Also 9th house is having Saturn placed, this again shows curse from past life. In this scenario only the two gurus, Jupiter and Venus can break this kalasarpa yoga. Since Jupiter is the lord of 7th house and 10th house, i will suggest your cousin to worship Sri Tara Mahavidya to break the kalasarpa yoga. The mantra will be "Om tarayai namah". Also as Saturn is placed in 9th house of purva punya, i will suggest the worship of narayana. The mantra can be "Om

namo narayana".RgdsRajat Kapoor, Yogesh Kumar <yogesh2078@ ...> wrote:>> > > Namaste All,> > > My cousin does not have job for last 2 years. He was on off job for 3 to 4 month. He is been struggling for last 15 years can you please assist him with his career? Currently he is leaving in USA. He does not have any Master Degree or Software field. He is looking for job in admin/office minor accounting work.> > > > Date of Birth: April 14-1964> > Time: 11:00 AM> > Place: Mumbai, India> > > > Regards,> > Yogesh>