IndiaDivine.org

Vaastu Shilpa - Jaydeep and Bipin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathaDear Jaydeep and Shiv,NamasteThe original vaastu shilpa is the art of sculpturing deities is explained by Pippalada to his sishyas, of which the original sutras were recovered from Puri. The sutras outlines the six branches of the fundamental principles of the types of materials (shailas/stone - granite, marble, petrified wood/agate or the agatised fossil used for the Garuda Stambha in Puri) to be selected which are further divided into sub categories;the number of arms are articulated according to the deity's energy by the number of arms and the weapons they hold together with their respective insignia. The energy is first invoked by for the sculptor for that purpose etc. Hence, knowledge of art in the figurines, yantra and mantra are some of the essential points. Stabhas or stupas are similarly marked out in the same manner in the expanded meanings from Vishnu Dharmottara.In the query put forward by Vajra to Markandeya, he espouses that the making of images and inducting deities into them, the building of temples and worship, fine arts as in architecture, painting, music, dance, drama, poetry are all part and parcel of the principle of rasa. In other words, the concept of rasa pervades all art forms.The human's desire is fulfilled with the image worship of (the inducted) Padmanaabha for one wishing for a son or one wanting dhaanya should worship (inducted) Matsya etc. Sanjay ji also agrees that when prana pratishta has been offered to an item that the person holds dear, we are also to understand that that item (as in a stone/gemstone), it is as good as wearing a kavaca, for the presence of that deity will guard your aura. Placements of such items do not necessarily be fixed in the NE, generally relegated to the place of worship. Say in your chart, a malefic Rahu is in the SW of a nativity, placement of petrified wood in this sector of the house or living room (I personally prefer to activate or subdue energies around the living room area) should quell the malfeasance created by Rahu. This is my understanding from the statement from Jataka Parijata that the Sun (as in Garuda) has the power to overcome evils caused by Rahu.In His feat over Andhaka, Mahadeva's sweat fell on earth and the droplet became the vaastu purusha whose insatiable appetite threatened to devour even the do-gooders like the suras and whichever part of the purusha's body is pinned down by these demi gods within the four corners of the earth, became the deities that one offers oblations to in vaastu puja. I understand that during caturmasa when Vishnu is in yoganidra, the vaastu purusha is "let loose" and perhaps not a good time to do renovations, build your front door (wooden door) etc. This idea seems to be supported in the skanda purana.Dear Shiv,NamasteI am also waiting for Bipin to give you the answer to your query.love,SweeOn 16 May 2008, at 12:35, jaydeep kumbhani wrote:Namaste Sirji, Vastu is not only related to Astrology and Ayurveda but also to music and yoga. Astrologically the vastu can be explained as underthe shape of the house with its cuts and extension is like your natural horoscope with which we are born - that which cannot be changed.The cuts and the extensions to directions create cut and extension to the 12 houses of the natural horoscope. According to this effect on a perticular house, the occupants get experience in life It is said that 'Prarabdha - Purushartha - Vastu'. We cannot change our desitiny but we can change / alter the vastu in which we live / reside and hence it can be said the vastu is a means by which we can travel to reach our destiny. Hence a good vastu helps you to reach your destiny with ease and comfort faster and in better condition With warm regards,Jaydeep Kumbhani  CC: sohamsa ; From: bipinprag (AT) grouply (DOT) comDate: Wed, 14 May 2008 02:35:14 +0530[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Remedy for ADHDOm Namo Bhagavate ParamguraveDear ShivNamasteWe know from our Vedic understanding that our soul incarnates in this lifetime into a body as a result of our  accumulated past karmas of which the Natal chart is the manifestation hereof.  So to optimise our well being, a healthy diet, practice of Yoga or Tai Chi and a satvic way of life is very important, hence the guidelines from the practice of Ayurveda nourish the Mind and Body.  This Soul in the Body has to occupy some cosmic space, so the importance of adherence to Vastu guidlines is also important to limit any additional stress which we all know is quite rife nowadays.One of the few thngs at our disposal where we can our exert our free will, is to change our immediate environment, so Vastu remedies also have to be looked at for behaviour patterns for hyperactivity and inactivity.  Granted, that its difficult to observe perfect Vastu guidelines for the 'average city dweller', but the idea is to minimise the Vastu defects as far as possible.  If you consider a third of ones life is spent sleeping when the body uses its restful state to rejuvinate and heal itself naturally, sleeping in the correct direction is very very important.  Generally, it is recommended for one to sleep with one's head facing South with a few exceptions.  So Jyotish, Ayurveda and Vastu all has to be be considered to bring peace to the Mind, Body and Soul.  They are inseperable, each with their own diagnostic tools but at the same time working in perfect harmony.Best WishesBipinOn 14/05/2008, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Jaya JagannathaDear Shiv,NamasteOffering mantras during brhama muhurta naturally energises the body. Hence, early to bed deters malefics to overcome the body (kendras) and keeps them at bay and it is not jsyt the early bird that catches the worm, one naturally feels energised.Optimism is caused by one's birth in a week day that is friendly with the Sun. You'll find that a person born on a Sunday morning is naturally optimistic if the Sun is well placed in the chart.Birth that takes place during the different months all have spiritual energies related to the different Adityas. Taking mine as an example, I have the Sun in Meena and this relates to Vshnu Aditya. In my chart, it is in the 11th, hence a blend of energies with Tvastri Aditya is altered in the Ajna cakra. Since the Sun is weak in avastha and in vaiseshikamsa the practice of mauna for an hour everyday can help in the "porcupine chi" tendency. This is known as such because one's thoughts may become haphazard that presents itself in a vocal Freudian slip.Light exercises are recommended. Tai Chi especially, as the masters are given beejas to mentally chant, tongue on the roof of the palate and meditate on the beejas whilst practising the moves. Avoid onions, sugary drinks etc. Eat wholesome foods. Fresh coriander or using raddish periodically can be a good thing as pungent foods is presided over by the Sun. Brisk walk, do not run. No heavy weights as taut muscles means a taut mind. Swimming is always good. Light exercises promote a better hormonal balance. Unlike heavy weight exercises and chocolate and its artificially induced amphetamine (both do that), and the chemical form is being recommended for this child.A good brain food is the walnut.As for motivation and drive, I know that my Guru chants most of the day (in isolation, in a room by himself) and yet, he is motivated to observe all fasts and still does his parikrama of the govadharn hill  twice a month despite his age. When the mind is awake - full Moon, in jagrit avastha, there's no stopping the person is there? You may think he/she is lethargic when in fact they've been to the Sun and Moon and back several times in a day :)) so there's no secret to an early wake up call, which promotes the sattvic planets in your chart and take your life to the pinnacle of longevity.love,SweeOn 13 May 2008, at 18:12, Shiv wrote:Dear Sweeji,This is a very interesting thread. If I may, can I ask a related question.What would be the lifestyle-diet changes for the reverseproblem.Say,someone is too tamasic (letargic, lazy physically and/orphysically) due to strong Saturn in lagna and no planets in kendrasespecially in D3 kendras, D3 I believe represents motivation, drive,energy etc.ThanksShiv--- In sohamsa , Swee Chan <swee wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Bipin,> Hare Krishna> > Many malefics in kendras is what has caught my eye and that > constitutes a sharpa dosha. Planets in parivatana - Rahu-Moon and > Saturn-Mars.> Tattvas between rashi and trimsamsa matches. 6th lord in 8th gets & nbs p;> VRY. As for Sun in the 8th, do offer the jyotir mantra (the lesson > you've leanrt from the 2006 workshop in Delhi from Sanjay ji). Guru > mahadasa with graha dristhi of conjoined and in exchange Saturn-Mars > in movable signs, so possibility of a cure is there.> Father is to offer fasts on behalf on Thursdays - 5th from Sun. Offer > Guru dakshina and see if his son can be "adopted" by a priest from > Lord Shiva's temple.> > Ayurvedic treatment: Whilst I understand that gold bhasma is added > into some herbs, barks etc., it is perhaps better used for the aging > brain :)> > Cut out all processed foods, sugared drinks, sugar, snacks like corn > or cheese puffs as tartrazine causes hyperactivi t y. Only allow cream > cheeses occasionally (no hard cheeses as too much salt can cause > agressiveness - Mars in parivatana with Saturn). Go organic and eat > brown rice and small pulses - aduki (minimal) and moong beans > (frequent). Take alkalizing taro with three year bancha tea (lightly > roasted first). Always try and add preserved plums into rice and tea.> The idea is to have a totally controlled sattvic diet. Excellent > brain function requires seaweeds, a good source for balance. Use > wakame to boil with beans and nori and arame with veggies, seamed, > boiled or baked, brushed lightly with wheat germ oil. Veggies have > natural sweetness or salty/bitter tastes. Salts used are rock, sea, > black etc. Steer clear of spices.> > I know it works. Have done it. Marked and profound changes is > evident. Young man now has three degrees to his name.> > love,> > Swee> > > On 13 May 2008, at 12:39, Bipin Prag wrote:> > > Om Namo Bhagavate Param Gurave> >> > Dear Jyotisha> > Namaste> >> > I would like some insight from anyone who has had experience with > > ADHD. According to Wikipedia, Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity > > Disorder (ADHD), is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder > > affecting about 3-5% of the world's population under the age of 19 > > which typically presents itself during childhood, and is  > > characterized by a persistent pattern of inattention and/or > > hyperactivity, as well as forgetfulness, poor impulse control or > > impulsivity, and distractibility.> >> > One cant help but think of the follwing planets that come into > > play, an afflicted Moon (Mind), Overactive or incative Mars > > (energy) and a debilitated Mercury related to learning.> >> > I have an chart of a child who has been diagnosed with ADHD and his > > parents would like some assistance with any remedies for this boy.> >> > Shanil (boy) is 8 years old and has been quite an active child. He > > had to repeat grade one as he did not have a good foundation in > > literacy and numeracy compared to other children of his age. The  > > doctors have advised a controvercial drug to treat this called > > Ritalin, which the parents are opposed to using.> >> > Natal Chart: Shanil (boy)> >> > December 15, 1999> > Time: 15:06:00> > Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 31 E 00' 00", 29 S 50' 00"> >> > Looking at the chart, LL Mars is Exalted in 10H with Ketu, but is > > debilitated in Nav Lagna in Asc. With Mars aspecting Saturn in > > Lagna, Saturn in maran and a debilitated Mars in Navmasa Lagna, > > indicating all this mars energy that appears almost as if the child > > is misunderstood.> >> > 4H of education is occuped with Rahu which is in exchange with its > > dispositor Moon, so could this be the indicator for learning > > disability. Moon is however in Mooltrikona in Nav, which some what > > give hope for the child.> >> > With Mercury being associated with learning, it is conjunct the sun > > in the 8h, thus not in a very good position. Rahu also has drishti > > on both Moon and Me, so would a remedy for Rahu be considerered for > > this child.> >> > Further, Sade Sati is also operating at the moment which seems to > > be what is clouding this whole situation.> >> > If anyone has any data to share of ADHD children, please do post > > here or send it to me for further research. Also, please share > > information on any Ayurvedic or Natural remedy for ADHD,> >> > Look f o rward to your suggestions for a remedy for this child.> >> > Best Wishes> >> > Bipin> >> >> >> > <Shanil - ADHD.jhd>>CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like yourname (AT) iamcrazy (DOT) in. Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now Try it!