Guest guest

Namaskar Prabhu Ganesh

To Be very Frank yes ur mail hurts me a lot

just i asked some ques from vistiji which i felt i do know

and for that u r reply was like as if i am mental and i need to meet

physicartist it doesnt sound good

is there any rule that we need to accept for everything and anything

people say ????????????/

didnt gods itself had doubts in some issues?????????

no body is knowledgeable it is said even saraswati is still studying

so how do u expect me to get convinced...hence only i asked my

doubts.....

i am talking practically ur talking emotionally thats diff

thanks

prathosh

Guest guest

Hi Kishore, If this mail is directed to me, then you should go through all the e-mails written by pratoshg to thos forum - and then re-think your own words, a word of caring advise is not criticism - get your priorities right.kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote: I do not know what is the controversy but most often than not, the people ask questions out of half knowledge. They QUESTION the already established knowledge. It is very difficult sometimes to make them

understand because to understand things, they should have certain levels of knowledge and IQ. More over, our own levels of faculty may not be so adequate as to present the said issue in a understandable way. So, the moral is: please do not ask questions for the sake of asking or for the sake of defying. First, have faith. Then do your home work. Search for books,. buy them, do some efforts, spend money and time on these things and then decide. Do not simply criticize with your ignorance. You are not qualified to criticize unless you do some work, put some effort and money on these things. Hope I am clear, Kishore patnaik On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco > wrote: Hi Pratosh, Seeing a therapist doesnt mean that you are going mad. You made the conclusion and not me. Some very successful people consult therapist ranging from psychologist to hypnotherapist. It doesnt mean that they are mad. I only intended to say that, your belief system may be somewhat cluttered with negativity, they might help you overcome this at a "mental" level whilst cosmic-ly speaking there is always astrology which you are already in. Good luck with your future. PG. prathoshg <prathoshg > wrote: Namaskar Prabhu GaneshTo

Be very Frank yes ur mail hurts me a lotjust i asked some ques from vistiji which i felt i do knowand for that u r reply was like as if i am mental and i need to meet physicartist it doesnt sound good is there any rule that we need to accept for everything and anything people say ????????????/didnt gods itself had doubts in some issues?????????no body is knowledgeable it is said even saraswati is still studying so how do u expect me to get convinced...hence only i asked my doubts.....i am talking practically ur talking emotionally thats diffthanks prathosh -- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~

Guest guest

No, I said the things in general. Even Prathosh is cribbing about my mail. Kishore patnaik On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco wrote:

Hi Kishore, If this mail is directed to me, then you should go through all the e-mails written by pratoshg to thos forum - and then re-think your own words, a word of caring advise is

not criticism - get your priorities right.kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

I do not know what is the controversy but most often than not, the people ask questions out of half knowledge. They QUESTION the already established knowledge. It is very difficult sometimes to make them

understand because to understand things, they should have certain levels of knowledge and IQ. More over, our own levels of faculty may not be so adequate as to present the said issue in a understandable way.

So, the moral is: please do not ask questions for the sake of asking or for the sake of defying. First, have faith. Then do your home work. Search for books,. buy them, do some efforts, spend money and time on these things and then decide. Do not simply criticize with your ignorance.

You are not qualified to criticize unless you do some work, put some effort and money on these things. Hope I am clear, Kishore patnaik On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco wrote:

Hi Pratosh, Seeing a therapist doesnt mean that you are going mad.

You made the conclusion and not me. Some very successful people consult therapist ranging from psychologist to hypnotherapist. It doesnt mean that they are mad.

I only intended to say that, your belief system may be somewhat cluttered with negativity, they might help you overcome this at a " mental " level whilst cosmic-ly speaking there is always astrology which you are already in.

Good luck with your future. PG. prathoshg <prathoshg wrote:

Namaskar Prabhu GaneshTo

Be very Frank yes ur mail hurts me a lotjust i asked some ques from vistiji which i felt i do knowand for that u r reply was like as if i am mental and i need to meet physicartist it doesnt sound good is there any rule that we need to accept for everything and anything

people say ????????????/didnt gods itself had doubts in some issues?????????no body is knowledgeable it is said even saraswati is still studying so how do u expect me to get convinced...hence only i asked my

doubts.....i am talking practically ur talking emotionally thats diffthanks prathosh

-- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~

-- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~

Guest guest

No worries bro - your thoughts are insightful. Many Thanks, Prabhu Ganesh.kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote: No, I said the things in general. Even Prathosh is cribbing about my mail. Kishore patnaik On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco > wrote: Hi Kishore, If this mail is directed to me, then you should go through all the e-mails written by pratoshg to thos forum - and then re-think your own words, a word of caring advise is not criticism - get your priorities right. kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 > wrote: I do not know what is the controversy but most often than not, the people ask questions out of half knowledge. They QUESTION the already established knowledge. It is very difficult sometimes to make them understand because to understand things, they should have certain levels of knowledge and IQ. More

over, our own levels of faculty may not be so adequate as to present the said issue in a understandable way. So, the moral is: please do not ask questions for the sake of asking or for the sake of defying. First, have faith. Then do your home work. Search for books,. buy them, do some efforts, spend money and time on these things and then decide. Do not simply criticize with your ignorance. You are not qualified to criticize unless you do some work, put some effort and money on these things. Hope I am clear, Kishore patnaik On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco > wrote: Hi Pratosh, Seeing a therapist doesnt

mean that you are going mad. You made the conclusion and not me. Some very successful people consult therapist ranging from psychologist to hypnotherapist. It doesnt mean that they are mad. I only intended to say that, your belief system may be somewhat cluttered with negativity, they might help you overcome this at a "mental" level whilst cosmic-ly speaking there is always astrology which you are already in. Good luck with your future. PG. prathoshg <prathoshg > wrote: Namaskar Prabhu GaneshTo Be very Frank yes ur mail hurts me a lotjust i asked some ques from vistiji which i felt i do knowand for that u r

reply was like as if i am mental and i need to meet physicartist it doesnt sound good is there any rule that we need to accept for everything and anything people say ????????????/didnt gods itself had doubts in some issues?????????no body is knowledgeable it is said even saraswati is still studying so how do u expect me to get convinced...hence only i asked my doubts.....i am talking practically ur talking emotionally thats diffthanks prathosh -- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~ -- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.~:~ Mother Theresa ~:~