IndiaDivine.org

SANATAN PRABHAT OFFICE ATTACKED AND DEMOLISHED BY A MOB OF 200 MUSLIMS.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR HINDU BRETHREN,

MIRAJ(NEAR KOLHAPUR MAHARASHTRA) DAINIK KAARYALAYA OF THE HINDUTVAVADI DAINIK SANATAN PRABHAT ATTACKED AND DEMOLISHED BY A MOB OF 200 MUSLIMS.

MUSLIMS HAVE THREATENED TO DEMOLISH THE RATNAGIRI OFFICE OF SANATAN PRABHAT AFTER ID.

SANATAN PRABHAT CONTAINED AN ARTICLE IN MARATHI ABOUT THE KABA TEMPLE.

READ THE DETAILED NEWS ON http://www.hindujagruti.org

send your comments to pravakta

HINDUS, TIME HAS COME NOW FOR A HAND TO HAND COMBAT WITH MUSLIMS.

RAMESH SHINDE

MUMBAI JILHA PRAVAKTA,

HINDU JANJAGRUTI SAMITI.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

::Hare Rama Krsna::

Dear Sir,

I have only had a brief look at the website - it appeared quite fundamentalist, something I have found to cause people to become fanatics.

I do not believe the higher truth to be subject to any one person/organizations efforts. If you do, I would encourage you to stay and learn as much as you can about the grand motion of the heavenly bodies and their motions through aeons of time. Something quite humbling.

There are no ostrich's in this forum. You may find them in Australia.

I apologise for jumping to conclusions, I just thought the statement "TIME HAS COME FOR HAND TO HAND COMBAT WITH MUSLIMS" was clearly advocating violence. My mistake. The members of this forum, I assure you, are quite intelligent and capable, so if you have a positive message to spread then please do so in a manner which will be recieved and encourage your cause.

Not being a member of any religion, but just a being on this planet, it may not be my place.

Respectfully,

Michal

::Om Namo Narayanaya:: Hindu Janajagruti Samiti <hindu_janjagruti wrote:

Namaskar MichalJi,

It appears you have not gone through the contents of the website I have mentioned. Please go through it.

If you do not support Hindu Jagruti's efforts in uniting Hindus, a time will definitely come when we all(including you) will no longer be able to pursue the higher truth you have been referring to.

The bottomline is, Why wait for a storm to destroy everything while we poke our heads in Sand like an Ostrich pretending that it will pass away ?

The situation today is that Hinduism is divided into political Hindutvavadis who have forgotten the higher truth and Spiritual Seekers who have forgotten that all Scriptures ultimately teach one to strive for establishment of righteousness in society. We are trying with the grace of God to strike a balance and bring together these two groups. That is the reason why we are here. It is a wrong notion that we advocate violence. We are an organisation committed to using ethical and legal means for seeking justice. But to awaken the sleeping Hindus, we need to use language which is a bit harsh.

If you still feel that such messages should not be posted to ask for your support, we will from the group immediately.

SANATAN HINDU DHARM KI JAIHindu Janjagruti Samiti.Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

::Hare Rama Krsna::Dear Sir,Please refrain from sending such messages to ourgroup. The members here are in pursuit of a muchhigher truth then the one realised by senselessviolence.If some harm has come to your friend, then I'm sorry,but please do not promote more hatred in this world. Respectfully,Michal.::Om Shanti Shanti Shanti::--- Hindu Janajagruti Samitiwrote:> DEAR HINDU BRETHREN, > MIRAJ(NEAR KOLHAPUR MAHARASHTRA) DAINIK KAARYALAYA> OF THE HINDUTVAVADI DAINIK SANATAN PRABHAT ATTACKED> AND DEMOLISHED BY A MOB OF 200 MUSLIMS. > > MUSLIMS HAVE THREATENED TO DEMOLISH THE RATNAGIRI> OFFICE OF SANATAN PRABHAT AFTER ID.> > SANATAN PRABHAT CONTAINED AN ARTICLE IN MARATHI> ABOUT THE KABA TEMPLE. > >

READ THE DETAILED NEWS ON> http://www.hindujagruti.org> > send your comments to pravakta > HINDUS, TIME HAS COME NOW FOR A HAND TO HAND COMBAT> WITH MUSLIMS.> > RAMESH SHINDE> MUMBAI JILHA PRAVAKTA,> HINDU JANJAGRUTI SAMITI.> > > > FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in> one click.

Dear Micheal,

Sorry for jumping in. But dont you think that you should support Hindu issues (following ofcourse what your sense of justice dictates) and Hinduism esp. if it faces threats ? The very religion through which you are pursuing the higher truth. Do you not owe it anything ?

Hindu Jagruti is not advocating violence, it is asking for support in its defense against violence from other communities. It is trying to create awareness. Hindus in general are blissfully ignorant thanks mainly to the Leftist media in India. But thankfully the internet is open for all.

I assume you are from Europe. You must see what is going on in Denmark and France these days. What threats it is facing and why. You can read Jihadwatch.org or Faithfreedom.org for enlightment.

Regards,

Sonali

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

::Hare Rama Krsna::

Dear Sir,

I have only had a brief look at the website - it appeared quite fundamentalist, something I have found to cause people to become fanatics.

I do not believe the higher truth to be subject to any one person/organizations efforts. If you do, I would encourage you to stay and learn as much as you can about the grand motion of the heavenly bodies and their motions through aeons of time. Something quite humbling.

There are no ostrich's in this forum. You may find them in Australia.

I apologise for jumping to conclusions, I just thought the statement "TIME HAS COME FOR HAND TO HAND COMBAT WITH MUSLIMS" was clearly advocating violence. My mistake. The members of this forum, I assure you, are quite intelligent and capable, so if you have a positive message to spread then please do so in a manner which will be recieved and encourage your cause.

Not being a member of any religion, but just a being on this planet, it may not be my place.

Respectfully,

Michal

::Om Namo Narayanaya:: Hindu Janajagruti Samiti <hindu_janjagruti wrote:

Namaskar MichalJi,

It appears you have not gone through the contents of the website I have mentioned. Please go through it.

If you do not support Hindu Jagruti's efforts in uniting Hindus, a time will definitely come when we all(including you) will no longer be able to pursue the higher truth you have been referring to.

The bottomline is, Why wait for a storm to destroy everything while we poke our heads in Sand like an Ostrich pretending that it will pass away ?

The situation today is that Hinduism is divided into political Hindutvavadis who have forgotten the higher truth and Spiritual Seekers who have forgotten that all Scriptures ultimately teach one to strive for establishment of righteousness in society. We are trying with the grace of God to strike a balance and bring together these two groups. That is the reason why we are here. It is a wrong notion that we advocate violence. We are an organisation committed to using ethical and legal means for seeking justice. But to awaken the sleeping Hindus, we need to use language which is a bit harsh.

If you still feel that such messages should not be posted to ask for your support, we will from the group immediately.

SANATAN HINDU DHARM KI JAIHindu Janjagruti Samiti.Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

::Hare Rama Krsna::Dear Sir,Please refrain from sending such messages to ourgroup. The members here are in pursuit of a muchhigher truth then the one realised by senselessviolence.If some harm has come to your friend, then I'm sorry,but please do not promote more hatred in this world. Respectfully,Michal.::Om Shanti Shanti Shanti::--- Hindu Janajagruti Samitiwrote:> DEAR HINDU BRETHREN, > MIRAJ(NEAR KOLHAPUR MAHARASHTRA) DAINIK KAARYALAYA> OF THE HINDUTVAVADI DAINIK SANATAN PRABHAT ATTACKED> AND DEMOLISHED BY A MOB OF 200 MUSLIMS. > > MUSLIMS HAVE THREATENED TO DEMOLISH THE RATNAGIRI> OFFICE OF SANATAN PRABHAT AFTER ID.> > SANATAN PRABHAT CONTAINED AN ARTICLE IN MARATHI> ABOUT THE KABA TEMPLE. > >

READ THE DETAILED NEWS ON> http://www.hindujagruti.org> > send your comments to pravakta > HINDUS, TIME HAS COME NOW FOR A HAND TO HAND COMBAT> WITH MUSLIMS.> > RAMESH SHINDE> MUMBAI JILHA PRAVAKTA,> HINDU JANJAGRUTI SAMITI.> > > > FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in> one click.

om namo bhagavate vasudevayaDear Sonali, Michael and Ramesh Shinde,

OK this topic is over. We have all had some sad exposure to some of the sites that tell us a lot about the violence in this world. I do not believe that violence will quench violence. Those who do are welcome to their opinions. I also do not believe in sitting quietly, so maybe I will do something, but then it will be at the right place, the right forum and the right time and right way...each to his own. Now let it be.

What we should be exmining is the transit of Saturn in Cancer and the trouble in Europe. This is the time when a megalomaniac is to be born. I think it will happen around this time, say about Nov 12, 2005 when the Moon is in battle with Rahu and Jupiter struggles to save the Sun even as He is getting out of a burning mode. Saturn is in full swing in Cancer, bringing the common man to seek equality and freedom from who and with who, God alone knows. Mars in Aries with such a Saturn aspect remnds me of the making of Hitler. I sit quietly praying that the benign aspect of Jupiter shall again save this day for a better tomorrow.

With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath Center®15B Gangaram Hospital Road New Delhi 110060, Indiahttp://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *

- agatha christie

sohamsa

Sunday, November 06, 2005 4:20 AM

Re: SANATAN PRABHAT OFFICE ATTACKED AND DEMOLISHED BY A MOB OF 200 MUSLIMS.