IndiaDivine.org

Cousin's Marriage is being called off!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurus and Followes of Vedic Astrology, As i had written before about the marriage of my cousin brother to his bride in India, and the problem of the girl being manglik or not - i did not get any reply hence we consulted two top rated astrologers in Malaysia who infact - say that being manglik least of importance, and say that the girl's chart doesnt allow marriage at all!!!! She has no such blessing to get married, and if my cousin should marry her, he will get severely sick and could even lead to his death! I am stunned by the sudden revelation of this, since the girl's mother (who is a relative of my cousin's) has cleared of the Kundli from a few pandits in pune. The marriage set in November (with invitation cards all out) is at the verge of being called off. Is there any remedy the girl or

boy could do at this point? to ever make this happen? I really feel sorry for the girl, you guys know how it is! she is from a small town in Pune and most of the folks there are already being informed about the marriage, and her life could be probably be ruined for years to come. Please lend your expertise and see if we can save this! Her Details Deepti Naidu October 12th 1990 12:06 PM Born in Bombay, India His Detail Theeban Vicrama Surya August 26 1982 13:26 PM Born in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia (please use GMT 8) According to my research the boy has Kaal-Sarp Dosha, there is a guy in Kalahaasti Shiva Temple who helped many break the curse however - i am very much a

novice and cant figure out anything with the girls chart! I Sincerely Thank all of you! Please suggest any remedy to any extent. Thank you.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.