IndiaDivine.org

Reply to Gauranga - Planetary friendship - Solai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Gauranga,

I am sorry, I didn't mean that I got a story from the scriptures. I am myself 'framing' a story for my easy understanding. If anybody already have one real story, I will join with you to request the same from the person.

All the NOUNS and some Verbs in Hinduism has a story behind them. These stories can be real or fiction. But, the purpose is for understanding the real meaning of the word. Plus, we will never forget the word and its meaning.

As you can see from Gurudeva's mails, he often hints the stories here and there.

Like you if Gurudeva or any one know the reason for the owners of houses 2,4,5,8,9,12 from a planet's moolatrikona sign, becoming the friend, and a story for the actual relationship of them, I will very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Your sisya

Solai Kannan

Gauranga Das [gauranga]Saturday, November 04, 2000 10:45 AMvarahamihira Subject: [sri Guru] Planetary friendship - Solai

JAYA JAGANNATHA!

Dear Solai,

Namaste.

Note:- I am preparing a tabular chart of all the characteristics of 9 grahas, whatever, mentioned in BPHS, Saravali and Jatak Parijatak + Brahat Jatak of Tamil verse, and also I am framing an easy understanding story for the friendship of the planets. These are all I am preparing for my own understanding. If it is worthy, I will share with you all.

I am interested in having the stories about the planetary relations. Could you also indicate the source texts?

Yours,

Gauranga Das Vedic Astrologer <gauranga Phone:+36-30-914-08-39

OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html