IndiaDivine.org

my problem regarding indebtnedness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Let me give some predictions without assigning reans right now.I will give reasons later.You have to kindly validate the predictions which I give.

At about the age of twelve you had a mishap in your life.May be due to some vehicle.It might have even endangered one of your bones.Or it might have been a " jala Gandam " .

Your mother side people had lots of cultivable lands but in due course they had lost the same due to fraud etc.

Your father or grand father might have married twice.

There is a Kalis temple in the North at your birth place.

This year you are likely to go in for voluntary retirement inspite of the advice given by relatives and friends.there is a temple close by your work place.

you seem to have entered service even at a young age.it may be concerning products of forest or woods.

During 1998 or so you did pooja to BhadraKali and other mother goddesses as a measure of doing Shanthi Pariharas.Your job may have bearing on temples also.or water works,Municipality etc.At the age of seventeen you might have changed your place of residence.

Your mother is an adament person.After thirty years of age you had a change in your job due to baseless allegations against you,or change of place or involving frequent travel at a distant place from your birth place.You might have undergone surgery for your right eye.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 4/25/08, tnj_painting <tnj_painting wrote:

Dear members,I am Jayaramachandran from tamilnadu ,INdia. I have indebtedness and I wish to quit my post held now and wish to clear off my loans. I have submitted my voluntary retirment papers I wish to come out of service

on 30/06/2008I have 10 years more to serve. due to my loan problem I wish to comeout of service. My question is whether my decision is right or not. if yes, I will come out from service. If no, wht is the alternate to clear my

loNZ. WHEN mY PROBLEM WILL SOLVE?MY BIRTH DETAILS.DAATE OF BIRTH.29/10/1959TIME OF BIRTH.16/52istPLACE OF BIRTH:sIVAGANGAI(TAMILNADU,iNDIA)

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Jayaramchandran,You are seeking voluntary retirement to clear off loans.You want to know, if decision to seek retirement is right in terms of career possibilities in remaining active career life of ten years?No doubt your seeking answer is highly significant and I understand experts on this list will help you; I am just curious why you do not ask a practical question will I be able to clear off loan? When?Or how will be my career after 30 June 2008.My suggestions are based on facts that you know well but astrologers may not know for definite, like what are your social liabilities in remaining ten years?, what skill and experience you posses that will enable you again employment?. Where you are currently placed, in India or abroad? Wih best wishes.

OM TATSAT--" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

tnj_painting

Friday, April 25, 2008 6:55 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] my problem regarding indebtnedness

Dear members,I am Jayaramachandran from tamilnadu ,INdia. I have indebtedness and I wish to quit my post held now and wish to clear off my loans. I have submitted my voluntary retirment papers I wish to come out of service on 30/06/2008I have 10 years more to serve. due to my loan problem I wish to comeout of service. My question is whether my decision is right or not. if yes, I will come out from service. If no, wht is the alternate to clear my loNZ. WHEN mY PROBLEM WILL SOLVE?MY BIRTH DETAILS.DAATE OF BIRTH.29/10/1959TIME OF BIRTH.16/52istPLACE OF BIRTH:sIVAGANGAI(TAMILNADU,iNDIA)

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I agree with Sri.Swamy and his suggestion is practical and safe for the native.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 4/25/08, swami <swami wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Jayaramchandran,You are seeking voluntary retirement to clear off loans.You want to know, if decision to seek retirement is right in terms of career possibilities in remaining active career life of ten years?

No doubt your seeking answer is highly significant and I understand experts on this list will help you; I am just curious why you do not ask a practical question will I be able to clear off loan? When?Or how will be my career after 30 June 2008.

My suggestions are based on facts that you know well but astrologers may not know for definite, like what are your social liabilities in remaining ten years?, what skill and experience you posses that will enable you again employment?. Where you are currently placed, in India or abroad?

Wih best wishes.

OM TATSAT-- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

--

-

tnj_painting

Friday, April 25, 2008 6:55 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] my problem regarding indebtnedness

Dear members,I am Jayaramachandran from tamilnadu ,INdia. I have indebtedness and I wish to quit my post held now and wish to clear off my loans. I have submitted my voluntary retirment papers I wish to come out of service

on 30/06/2008I have 10 years more to serve. due to my loan problem I wish to comeout of service. My question is whether my decision is right or not. if yes, I will come out from service. If no, wht is the alternate to clear my

loNZ. WHEN mY PROBLEM WILL SOLVE?MY BIRTH DETAILS.DAATE OF BIRTH.29/10/1959TIME OF BIRTH.16/52istPLACE OF BIRTH:sIVAGANGAI(TAMILNADU,iNDIA)

Guest guest

Dear sir,

my reply will be sent herewith.--- On Fri, 4/25/08, Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankrRe: [Om Krishna Guru] my problem regarding indebtnedness Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 7:55 PM

Dear Sir,

Let me give some predictions without assigning reans right now.I will give reasons later.You have to kindly validate the predictions which I give.

At about the age of twelve you had a mishap in your life.May be due to some vehicle.It might have even endangered one of your bones.Or it might have been a "jala Gandam".

yes, when I was travelling by bycycle I met small accident.

----------

Your mother side people had lots of cultivable lands but in due course they had lost the same due to fraud etc.

no sir, my mother side no lands....

-------

my father's grand father's father had two wifes.

-----

may be... I dont know exactly....

------------------------------

This year you are likely to go in for voluntary retirement inspite of the advice given by relatives and friends.

yes.....

--------------------------------

there is a temple close by your work place.

yes.... a kali amma temple is very close to my work place

-----

you seem to have entered service even at a young age.it

I joined at 28 years

---------------

may be concerning products of forest or woods.

No sir, I am an ele. school teacher now promoted as an ele. education officer

----------

During 1998 or so you did pooja to BhadraKali and other mother goddesses as a measure of doing Shanthi Pariharas.

no sir, my wife is performing daily poojas in my home becz.. we are brahmins.

---------

----------------Your job may have bearing on temples also.or water works,Municipality etc

I already told I am a teacher

-

..At the age of seventeen you might have changed your place of residence.

yes due to my father's transfer

---

Your mother is an adament person

never she is very kind and without her I cannot live. she is no more now.

----------

..After thirty years of age you had a change in your job due to baseless allegations against you,or change of place or involving frequent travel at a distant place from your birth place.

no sir....

You might have undergone surgery for your right eye.

no sir.,

thanks.,

jayaram sharma

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 4/25/08, tnj_painting <tnj_painting@ > wrote:

Dear members,I am Jayaramachandran from tamilnadu ,INdia. I have indebtedness and I wish to quit my post held now and wish to clear off my loans. I have submitted my voluntary retirment papers I wish to come out of service on 30/06/2008I have 10 years more to serve. due to my loan problem I wish to comeout of service. My question is whether my decision is right or not. if yes, I will come out from service. If no, wht is the alternate to clear my loNZ. WHEN mY PROBLEM WILL SOLVE?MY BIRTH DETAILS.DAATE OF BIRTH.29/10/ 1959TIME OF BIRTH.16/52istPLACE OF BIRTH:sIVAGANGAI( TAMILNADU, iNDIA)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Yopur kind reply.fills my heart with happiness.let me analyse your birth chart.Your Janma jagnam is Dhanus and Ketu is situated there.Venus is in six, Rahu and Moon in seven,Mars and Sun in eight,Jupiter and Mercury in nine and Saturn in ten.Your Dasa Bhukrhis are,Jupiters dasa aand Mars bhukthi are in progress between 18-3-2008 and 22-2-2009.

The tenth house Dhanus.Its lord is Jupiter.?His Dasa is in progress.Jupiter in the tenth house is an excellent position for him.He is with Mercury who is the fourth and seventh lord.His situation in the nineth is also good.jupiter and Mercury are togather Yoga Karakas.Mars who is the sign dispositor ogf Jupiter is in the eigth house and therefore you have develoed the intense feeling to quit your job.

During 1999 also you would have had similar feeling.In 2006/2007 also you intended to leave your job.If you can perform Shanthi Parihars you will feel better.2009 jan is not favourable.Please perform parihars.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 4/30/08, sivaraman jayaramachandran <tnj_painting wrote:

Dear sir,

my reply will be sent herewith.--- On Fri, 4/25/08, Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] my problem regarding indebtnedness

Friday, April 25, 2008, 7:55 PM

Dear Sir,

At about the age of twelve you had a mishap in your life.May be due to some vehicle.It might have even endangered one of your bones.Or it might have been a " jala Gandam " .

yes, when I was travelling by bycycle I met small accident.

----------

no sir, my mother side no lands....

-------

my father's grand father's father had two wifes.

-----

may be... I dont know exactly....

------------------------------

This year you are likely to go in for voluntary retirement inspite of the advice given by relatives and friends.

yes.....

--------------------------------

there is a temple close by your work place.

yes.... a kali amma temple is very close to my work place

-----

you seem to have entered service even at a young age.it

I joined at 28 years

---------------

may be concerning products of forest or woods.

No sir, I am an ele. school teacher now promoted as an ele. education officer

----------

During 1998 or so you did pooja to BhadraKali and other mother goddesses as a measure of doing Shanthi Pariharas.

no sir, my wife is performing daily poojas in my home becz.. we are brahmins.

---------

----------------Your job may have bearing on temples also.or water works,Municipality etc

I already told I am a teacher

-

..At the age of seventeen you might have changed your place of residence.

yes due to my father's transfer

---

Your mother is an adament person

never she is very kind and without her I cannot live. she is no more now.

----------

..After thirty years of age you had a change in your job due to baseless allegations against you,or change of place or involving frequent travel at a distant place from your birth place.

no sir....

You might have undergone surgery for your right eye.

no sir.,

thanks.,

jayaram sharma

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 4/25/08, tnj_painting <tnj_painting@ > wrote:

loNZ. WHEN mY PROBLEM WILL SOLVE?MY BIRTH DETAILS.DAATE OF BIRTH.29/10/ 1959TIME OF BIRTH.16/52istPLACE OF BIRTH:sIVAGANGAI( TAMILNADU, iNDIA)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.