IndiaDivine.org

Stop this tirade against Sri Jagannath center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ

Dear Jyotisa,

It is rather strange and even more sad that some people who claim to be astrologers and who are aware of the consequences of dus-karma are indulging in a mad drive by sending threatening letters to some SJC members asking them to boycott the present Dr. B. V. Raman Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some of these recipients have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap gossip about other gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are feeling compelled to withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved from embarassing exposure. To these students and gurus who have withdrawn at the last minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider your decision. It is better to face these blackmailers than to sit back at home in fear. What is the worst that will happen? Think for yourself. If this was the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a lamp is being lit for Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we all make choises all the time in life.

To those who are indulging in this tirade against Sri Jagannath Center : -

In any case, none of the speakers have backed out so far and we are already full to capacity. This ocnference is being organised in the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V Raman whose books have made you what you are today and yet in this conglomeration you do not have the gratitude to say a few kind words let alone show your participation in the thanks giving and instead are indulging in such a lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done to help the cause of Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior towards him.

It is my prediction that in the near future, with the rolling of the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games will end and Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves into a respectable educational field in the universities of the future. Sri Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes too late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you are wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither lost my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something will change? I cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such things when, given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not enough to learn it.

With best wishes & warm regards,

Yours truly

Sanjay Rath

Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com

Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India

Phone: +91.11.25717162

-