IndiaDivine.org

why 2-nd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAYA JAGANNATHDear YND,

Why is it not connected with passion? Both the planets Mars and Venus rule beastiality and cause passion. In fact when I had tried to correct my own horoscope and fix Libra Lagna in Navamsa, this point was indicated and I stuck to Scorpio. Ketu is the ONLY GRAHA that can destroy passion and hence for Moksha, Brahmacharya is advised. If you worship krishna or any other deity without worshipping Ganesh then there is always the danger that the Tapasya may fail and instead the person may incur the wrath of the deity.

In many places I find sanyasi's marrying after taking Sanyas. This is the greatest sin that can be done by anybody and is equivalent to slapping Narayana. Sankara and all saints and all sacred texts have only one recommendation for such a person... SUICIDE. The effect of Kali Yuga is terrible on all.

May Lord Jagannatha Protect us,

May Sri Ganesha always lead us to Siddhi,

Hare KrishnaSanjay Rath

-

YND

Varahamihira

Wednesday, October 06, 1999 7:32 PM

why 2-nd

Dear Gurudev,

Please accept my respectful obiesances. Jaya Jagannath!

Why Maharishi Jaimini attributes manifestations of passion to in fluence of Ma/Ve on the Second house from Swamsa and not some other house? It does not seem to be connected with passion.

Your sisyaYasomatinandana das

Click Here! HARI OM TAT SATJaya Jagannatha Mahaprabhu