IndiaDivine.org

swee and ramesh gary's birth chart for you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

swee, I personally dont know much about the person except he is a physicist and heads nuclear division in an university He lives in Chicago., his wife died after a long illness 16 months ago. he has 3 kids who are extremely well settled. he has a doctorate. he is fair and tall. extremely well read-from when I talk to him over the phone. first time in my life I have met a person who is as well read as I am. sounds like a very nice person. Balance I dont know swee you know better with your astro eyes.. My daughter is impressed with your reading I have given Gary(that’s his American name) birth stars- its Bharani nakshtra-vrischika lagna mangal in lagna 28.23/makar surya 0.50 degrees, budha 17.42, shukra 15.07/ kumbha ketu 2.11/mesha

moon/rishabh shani vakri 12.53/ mithun guru 26.39/sinha rahu brAsha Kamath <ashasangeeta wrote: swee, I personally dont know much about the person except he is a physicist and heads nuclear division in an university He lives in Chicago., his wife died after a long illness 16 months ago. he has 3 kids who are extremely well settled. he has a doctorate. he is fair and tall. extremely well read-from when I talk to him over the phone. first time in my life I have met a person who is as well read as I am. sounds like a very nice person. Balance I dont know swee you know better. I

have given his birth starts-its Bharani nakshtra-vrischika lagna mangal in lagna 28.23/makar surya 0.50 degrees, budha 17.42, shukra 15.07/ kumbha ketu 2.11/mesha moon/rishabh shani vakri 12.53/ mithun guru 26.39/sinha rahu br asha Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Asha, Namaste Want to share the finer details of this new man TOB, POB et al? After all, I have just poured out all your inner secrets J Love, Swee On Behalf Of Asha KamathMonday, December 19, 2005 9:03 PM Subject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] Re: Lagna

lord effects Swee, You might not be poetic, but you surely are an astrologer par excellence. I am exactly the way you describe and the life has been exactly the same way that u describe. My first marriage was kind of arranged. the person is in an assylum. I have never met him in last 32 years. my second husband was married before. It was a very very emotional relationship and true he did not ever spend a dime on me-he walked out the day my daughter was born and my mother

had died just then as well. i have raised my daughter all alone. he has never ever spent a single penny on her. he dropped in again once I got a good job. and then disappeared again when she was 7-8 years oold. I could not have married anyone because I was so traumatised Swee that I cannot begin to tell you. He came back into our lives when my daughter called him up to get her into a renowned university this year-he agreed to help her and then his factory cau! ght fire at the same time. I was against it because I know that he will not help swee but how do I tell a child who has fantasized about her father all her life? I managed to pull strings and paid thru my nose and finished with the admission.My daughter has categorically decided she never wants to see him again. but yes-I have been very very fortunate-I am an excellent administrator, can get things done-and no one can do something , I surely can. I travelled the world due to my ability and Gods grace. I have very good contacts, know people everywhere. now my daughter is in university and I am sick of being alone. I cannot stay alone anymore swee. This person is in the US. I have never met him but is introduced by a friend. he and I have been corresponding for last 3-4 months. But I will be in the US for work so I am thinking of meeting him-but in heart of my hearts I am afraid. His lagna is Vrischika -Mars 28 degrees makar-sun 00.50 bud! ha 17.42 venus 15.07 kumbha-ketu 2 degrees mesha-moon rishabha- shani vakri 12.58 mithun guru 26.39 simha Rahu nakshtra is Bharani. swee, I am amazed to say the least. Is there something I can do for this brooding? I bounce back in no time but when I brood I am become suicidal-but its very temporary. Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramesh, Namaste Answers to your questions below. And I get the feeling you would like a sample reading of how I look at charts??? JJJJJ Love, Swee On Behalf Of Ramesh F. GangaramaniMonday, December 19, 2005 6:25 PM Subject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] Re: Lagna lord effects || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat || Dear Swee, Asha's responses to your comments can help verify the Lagna!! I have a few questions in the meantime! Please see them below. Best Wishes, Ramesh On Behalf Of Swee ChanMonday, December 19, 2005 6:26 AMSJCA[Jaya Jagannatha] Re: Lagna lord effects Jaya Jagannatha Dear Asha, Namaste This is in trinal aspect. It teaches you a lot with regards to relationships. Selfless you and selfish partner. [Ramesh] Is this based on Venus's conjunction with 7L Sun? Swee: Dispositor is badly placed. Isolate the indications of Saturn as LL and we can get a clearer picture. He probably never cared much for your wishes? You will also need to look at Rahu, which is your co-lord. If it afflicts Venus, it is most likely you were left in the throes of maintaining your child…….depleted you of energy, monies and sharing ideas, etc in

general[Ramesh] Based on given birth details Rahu is in Lagna and hence not aspecting Venus . Swee: Remember the question on Rahu’s throw back on the 12th and 2nd from it? Rahu very much rubs shoulders with Venus. Hence my assumption of her

being involved with a man who was married before may be closer to the truth. Asha, please confirm. (Again isolate indications of LL here). Venus’ dispositor is Saturn – probably, you were married to someone who was married before? [Ramesh] Can this be generalized? The 7th aspect to Venus is Moon[Ramesh] Moon is in trin! es to Venus! can you please clarify? ……..how was it emotionally? Swee: Very emotional involvement indeed, but lacks monetary support. Oh dear, what a mean fellow! And my dear lady, what a flare up you can give to the ones closest to you. But your temper come as quick as quick silver and goes away in a flash. Because Rahu is on your ascendant, there may be a lot of residual negative flash backs which you tend to recollect. Your 10th Lord in the lagna also indicates the go-getter that you are with good administrative and organizational abilities and a quick eye for detail. You can sum up a situation very quickly. Be as diplomatic when it occasions and be a real tiger when pestered with minor issues. You also have the ability to

combine patience and strive to make a realistic appraisal of the future. But you should devote a little more attention to yourself and your creative dreams and may realize it too late. The 11th lord on the ascendant also makes you as one who is progressive and yet with conservative traits. The square aspect of Mars to your Moon with Jupiter to your 5th could quite easily make you lose perspective over your strong analytical faculties with the need to dissect things. If this over critical sense can be curbed, your often negative expectations can be realized. With well thought out planning, it can transform into a more creative activity, rather than the dissatisfactions turning into a psychosomatic illness. Beacause Rahu aspects the 5th, whose dispisitor is Mercury, Jupiter is also somewhat connected to Mercury by way of it being the dispositor. The rather convoluted aspect may make you a profound thinker but anxiety, the tendency to brood can mar your real

judgment. But then you’ve always had the ability rejuvenate and bounce back to live. If this is your 3rd relationship, Saturn into its third phase gains strength and during Jan 2006, this period sets a new momentum in this area with a connection to the 12th house of a far distant place West from your place of birth………. Sorry, I do not have the artistic flair in writing like I used to in my younger poetic days……Ramesh, you carry on from here. Would you like to send us this new gentleman’s chart? We really hope you’ve finally found your “home”. Ramesh here is an expert in the matter of UL matching J[Ramesh] thanks, Rampriya says it is my arudha. Swee: So what are you waiting for J??? Love, Swee vedic astrology [vedic astrology ] On Behalf Of Asha KamathMonday, December 19, 2005 12:34 PMvedic astrology Subject: RE: [vedic astrology] Re: Lagna lord effects My lagna lord shani in 8th house is squaring with sun and shukra which are in the 12th house. br ashaSwee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramesh, Asha, Jyothi, Namaste LL in a friendly sign will not damage indications of that house besides! the positive indications being in its own sign or exaltation sign. If Saturn is in the 8th, see if it aspects LL especially the Sun which is the natural health indicator if it does not, Saturn will protect its karakatwa of the 8th. Love, Swee "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote: Satyam Bruyat Priyam BruyatDear Jyoti,Generally house of placement becomes the resource and houses owned are theagenda of the planet. Placement of LL in 5H (trine) is good for Lagna butnot so good for 5H matters like children. Placement in 8H is not so good forlongevity, in 9H may not be so good f! or father. I think Visti has coveredthis subject well in his latest book.Best Wishes,Ramesh --Version: 7.1.371 ! / Virus Database: 267.14.1/204 - Release 12/15/2005 --Checked by AVG

Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/204 - Release 12/15/2005 Asha

Kamath --Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 --Version: ! 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 --Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 --Version:

7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 Asha Kamath --Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 --Version: 7.1.371 /

Virus Database: 267.14.1/206 - Release 12/16/2005 Asha Kamath

Asha Kamath