IndiaDivine.org

to visti guru ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai MaaGurujiPranamsir i want to ask few questions, plz guide me.1. my dob is 23-04-1976, tob is 09:35 am Ludhiana (india)sir my Guru is in combust & i am running through his mahadasa. when ever i do mantra japa & any other upaya for Gu, it blocks all my works. especialy my money circle is totally blocked. i belive in female form of god. even then if i apply yellow tilak its block all my work & i get frustrated.2. what is the strength of vargotam grha. like is it more powerful than own rashi graha or less weak. plz give them in list.3. sir recently i finished the maa bagla sadhana (in gupta navratra end tomarrow). sir i want to do the ucchista ganpati sadhana. will u plz sugest me the right mantra. i have a reason to do so. my great grandfather is upaska of aghor shiva. he was

well versed in Yajur veda & tantra. but after his death my grand father, his two brothers & elder brother of my dad was dead within a short time. after that with every happy moment in family, the bad event is happen. some say its a pisaca badha. because some say that my great g. father had some these types of sidhis also. plz guide me.thanksSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.