IndiaDivine.org

Saptamsa assignment - Narayna dasas and other things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurudev,My respecful obeisances. Jaya Jagannath!

1. I made a mistake in my previous mail. In my daughter's D-7 the first issue lord Mercury is in it's exaltation sign Virgo. So even though it is an even sign it will give a male issue, not a female.

2. I'd request that maybe here the other Narayana dasa experts like Narasimha or Narayan could check and help. In my Rasi the 7th lord is Mercury. Here is my D-7:

Date of Birth: May 21, 2000Time of Birth: 6:00:59 pmTime Zone of Birth: 3:00 East of GMTLongitude of Birth: 37 E 41Latitude of Birth: 55 N 44

Planet Position Pada CharaK

Ascdt 4 Sg 31 Moola 2 - Sun 14 Cp 24 Sravanam 2 MKMoon 16 Vi 09 Hastha 2 AmKMars 8 Pi 59 U.Bhaa. 2 DKMercury 21 Sg 10 Poo.Shaa. 3 AKJupiter 11 Li 43 Swathi 2 PiKVenus 15 Cp 12 Sravanam 2 BKSaturn 9 Ar 09 Aswini 3 GKRahu 20 Aq 24 Poo.Bhaa. 1 PKKetu 20 Le 24 Poo.Pha. 3 -

+----------------------+| | | | Sat || Mnd | | | || | Mer | | Moo || BL | | | || | | | Rah ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | || | | || | | || | | ||-------------| D - 7 |-------------|| | | || Glk | | || | | HL || Asc | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| GL | | | || | | Sun | || Ket | Mar | | || | | Ven | || Jup | | | |+----------------------+

Rahu is stronger then Saturn

Ketu is stronger then Mars

Lib > Ari

Sco > Tau

Gem > Sag

Can > Cap

Leo > Aqu

Pis > Vir

7th lord Mercury is in Aries. Libra is stronger then Aries, so it initiates the Narayana dasa. 9th from it is Vimsopada, so the sequence is regular and zodiacal:

Lib - 28 Jan, 1970 - 12 years

Sco - 28 Jan, 1982 - 12 years (Ketu is the lord but it is exalted)

Sag - 28 Jan, 1994 - 12 years

Saggitarius is in the 7th from Saptamsa Lagnesh Gemini beneficially aspecting it with Jupiter and Ketu in it. Before that was Scorpio obstructing the argala on Libra. So it is reasonable that Sagittarius dasa would give children.

Let's look at the antardasas of Saggitarius. Gemini is stonger then Saggitarius. It's lord Mercury is in Aries which initiates theantardasa sequence - zodiacal. Each antardasa lasts for one year. My son was born in the 5th antardasa (Leo) and I adopted my daughter in my 7th Antardasa (Libra). Leo is the 5th (trine) from my son's lagna Aries - confirmed. Libra is the 5th (trine) from my daughter's lagna Gemini - confirmed.

Let's look at pratyantardasas. Leo is stronger then Aquarius, so it's lord Sun in Libra intiates the p-a-dasa. Sequence is zodiacal He was born in the 12th p-a-dasa (16 January 1999), Virgo which is the 9th (trine) from Saptamsa lagna - confirmed.

Libra is stronger then Aries. It's lord Venus in Libra initiates p-a-dasa. The sequence is zodiacal. I got my daughter on the 24th April which is the the 3rd p-a-dasa Saggitarius. The natural Putrakaraka Jupiter is placed there in it's own sign - so it also makes sense.

3. I found an interesting example of parivatana whithin my own family. It is not in Saptamsa but also illustrates the point. It is in my (adopted) daughter D-12:

+----------------------+| | | Rah | || | | | || | MerR | MarR | HL || | | | || | | Sun | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | Sat || | | || | | Moo || | | ||-------------| D - 1 2 |-------------|| | | || | | Ven || | | || | | Jup || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || Mnd | BL | | Asc || | | | || GL | Ket | | Glk || | | | |+----------------------+

Sun is in the 9th along with retrograde Mars and Rahu which destroys the father according the bhava karaka nasa principle. It is the 12th lord and is in parivartana with the 9th lord Venus. 12th house is related to myself as well as foreign residency being 7th (husband) from the 6th (maternal aunt). She was an so-to-say accidental child, varna-sankara and especially father neglected her. Her mother would also entertain thougths that somebody else could better take care of her daughter (Jupiter in the 4th) and she would suplly her with all necessaties (Moon in the 11th - and she was actually doing that). Now with Parivartana, her real father became a foreigner, and myself became her father. Thus the 12th lord Sun determines the lagna for her real father and the 9th lord determines the lagna for myself. And that's true. Leo with Jupiter and Venus fits well into my picture. And Taurus with Sun, retrograde Mars and Rahu nicely describes her original father. In this case his lord Sun is in the 2nd from her lord Mercury, and my lord Venus is in trine with it which is true as we quickly became good friends. Now her mother (4th lord Jupiter) stays with me (Venus) in a foregin country (12th)and my wife (6th lord Saturn) also became like her mother (conjoins Moon in Cancer in the 11th).

Looks that's all I can come up with about all for the first attempt... Waiting for the feedback...

Your shisyaYasomatinandana das