IndiaDivine.org

Assignment on lesson 4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sanyaj,

my obeisance's.

I will try to explain your dream from lesson 4. It will be my independent wiev because I did not see any comments from others and I'm not under influence of any suggestions. I'm beginner and on this beginning basis I will interpret the meaning of the chart.

1) First thing that we see when we take a look on the chart of the moment is the Kala Sarpa Yoga indicating some sort of troubles. Troubles can come from 3rd house and 9th house (where Rahu and Ketu are posited); communication, dealings with brothers & sisters, expression of your desires and thoughts, courage and passion in realization of the targets of your works and; dharma, religiosity, father or Guru, general happiness, sacrifices or some sort of traditional yajnas (or other religious acts).

2) All planets are entrapped between Rahu and Ketu. 5 planets are in lagna (Taurus), Saturn is debilitated in 12th house and Mercury is in 2nd house in Gemini. I will analyze the lagna first. We can see close conjunction of Sun and Venus (which is not combusted) and Mars and Moon (indicating Candra-Mangala yoga). Jupiter is on the 0ÿ5´ of Taurus, so he just entered this sign and is in low avastha (dead). Moon is here in exaltation and Venus in his own sign. I think there is great potential, but some obstacles my occur; in the association of Sun planets may get combusted and I'm afraid that this is happening to Mars. So, lack of energy, determination, action may be there. Mars is also the ruler of 12th house of loss, he can indicate some losing. Now, Moon which is in contact with Mars is owner of 3rd house (I mentioned that from the significance's of this house some troubles can come due to Kala Sarpa Yoga) and Candra-Mangala yoga which is formed mean riches and gain through some service to others or riches which comes through women (or is related to women). I think that there is great capacity, but some difficulties can happen. You will probably need assistance from your wife (who wake you up in the dream). Lack of motivation, determination and "drowsiness" can be the obstacle (in the dream you are sleeping and you have been waked up). This is, on my opinion, important point in this chart. All situation with Shiva lingas and people who worships these lingas refer to some sort of worship, religiosity, spirituality that is the aim of every satvic person especially for you who are a Jyotish Guru and head of SJVC. So, this dream is meant to "wake you up" to the reality and responsibility that is coming from the higher sources or higher authority (Sun in the first house along with 4 planets). There is certainly some obstacles and difficulties (from lack of activity, determination or some mistake, looseness that was made in the field of religiosity, spirituality or with the attitude towards authorities) in your current work or project that you have, but you have the protection from the God himself and other authorities and a loyal followers and students who can help and assist in every way. There can be also some problem in your job or current project because of lack of spiritual vision and the aim which is hidden behind all others sort of task which may be burden to our soul's desire to worship God, or which occupies mind so much that he forget final goal of all endeavor (Jupiter is in "dead" avastha, but Mercury is very good in his own sign). The worship of God is then marked as important. Maybe you will meet so many people who worship some false Gods or worship God in wrong way, and your job will be to teach the right principles.

3) I would like to mention also position of Mercury which is in his own sign (Gemini) in 2nd house. This will indicate a strong capability of speech, debate and arguments, logic that is meant for acquiring goods (material or spiritual). From this Mercury lot of help can come. It is good to be used in full extent.

4) Navamsha: Dharma karma adhipati yoga due to the exchange of signs (parivartan yoga) between Saturn and Jupiter. Jupiter, Mercury and Ketu conjunction in the 10th house. The calling is certainly linked with dharma, and Jupiter and Mercury can indicate astrology, Ketu mean moksha or spirituality. Mars in the 6th house can indicate the ability of "jump over" the obstacles or enemies.

The dream signifies that some effort must be made, some difficulties to be overcome (Kala sarpa yoga). But if a person try hard to accomplish a task the result is proportional to endeavor that is put into fulfillment of the job. So, this is a big task and this also can be a big success.

Sun and other 4 planets in the lagna can stand for the authority or self. Some worship of deities and other spiritual practices it's to be made. In the dream you are surrounded by many people, your students, wife and son, and others who are very respectful to Deity of Shiva lingam. In the lagna Sun is also surrounded by many planets. These are persons who can help you and which represent the will of God (because God can act through anyone and give us a message).

So, this is my limited vision of the dream, I'm sure that I pas through many points. It would be interesting learning experience to hear from someone what was the real meaning of this dream.

I'm wandering also what signifies white color of Shiva lingas? They are usually black or dark gray, can they be white?

If anyone want to give comment on this "prediction" or point out the mistakes and correct me I will be very grateful.

Thank you,

your servant,

Darpaha dasa.