IndiaDivine.org

Yogada 1st or 7th ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jaya Jagannath,

Namasthe Gurudeva and friends,

Please let me finish the work I done last few days before I start latest home work.

The latest lesson we study regarding YOGADA etc. end up with an unanswered question; whether to see planets from 7th from special lagnas or lagna itself.

After study many charts/ example in Upadesa Suthra and COVA, I feel answer could be as follows.

" Take the lagna ( including HL & GL) or 7th which ever the stronger. Any planet aspecting, Conjoined lagna or 7th (which ever strong) qualified as yogada.

For example, Take the charts of Mr. Rajive Gandhi, Q. Victoria. Janma Lagna, GL and HL in 1st house and 1st is stronger than 7th. so planets conjoined these LAGNA qualified as YOGADA/ MAHAYOGADA.

AKBAR THE GREAT- chart 114 COVA.

Lagna occupied by 3 planets and 7th from lagna is unoccupied. LAGNA STRONGER.

GL unocupied and 7th from GL is with 3 planets, 7th FROM GL STRONGER.

Saturn,Venus and Jupiter in Lagna and 7th from GL and aspect HL & 7th from HL ( What ever stronger). So above planets qualified as Maha Yogada.

Please send your valuble comments. Also please read valuable notes in page 84,102 in US and page 19 in COVA.

Hare Krishna

Karu