IndiaDivine.org

how to find negetive rahu?..also abt. VARUNAJI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

In one of the lectures Pt.Sanjay Rath said rahu in 4th house is very bad.Though I am not running rahu dasa but i think my 4 th house is under rahu's influence because it is placed in 4th but it is in it's own house and own nakshatra so i am wondering what would be rahu's attitude towards the 4th house and the grahas venus and sukra in the 4th.

Also in kumbh the devata of Shatabhishk nakshtra is Varun. Can some one tell me more about VARUNJI. Is he on asura side or devata side.

jyoti

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, SUNIL KUMAR.V.S <sun_vs wrote:

SUNIL KUMAR.V.S <sun_vsRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu? Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dear Jyoti

Generally Rahu seems to be less harmful in 3rd and 11th house only as per my understanding. So in all other houses without proper benefic effects to lessen its malefic effects, Rahu will test you during MD and AD. I have seen people experiencing skin diseases etc. during such times, and Sarpa Shanti is the best solution for that.

Regards

Sunil--- On Tue, 15/9/09, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 3:55 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Chandan, Namaskar.Among english translations Santhanams vol. 1. is descent but certainly doesn't do complete justice to the work. The Sharma edition has more sanskrit but the translation is not considered better than the Santhanam edition.Here is an excerpt of a mail by Satya Prakash reg. the hindi versions:------------1. The earliest *published* edition of BPHS is 'BrihatParasaraHora Saramsa' with Sridhara pandita's Sanskrit and Hindi commentary. Published by Venkateswara Steam Press, Bombay. (don't know its first publication date. I could procure a xerox copy of the second edition dated 1951) Subsequently three editions with Hindi commentary were published. 2. Sri Sitaram Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara Hora') published by Master Kheladilal & Sons, Varanasi (published 1946) 3. Sri Devachandra Jha's Hindi commentary ('Brihat Parasara

Hora') published by Chowkamba Vidya Bhavan, Varanasi 4. Sri Ganesadatta Pathak's Hindi commentary published by Thakur Prasad Pustak Bhandar. ------------ --------There is also mention of a version by a Achyutananda Jha from Chowkamba in Varanasi.If anyone is able to procure any of these, I would be most interested in purchasing the same.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com chandan486 skrev:

sri ganeshaya namahdear visti, namaste.thank you for showing me the correct verse. perhaps the translation of bhps that i have with me is pretty lame. is this girish chand sharma translation the best ? or could you recommend a better translation of bhps , it would even be okay if it were translated in hindi.humble regards,chandan s sabarwal., Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Chandan, Namaskar.> Bombay edition of BPHS, Chapter 51, sloka 26 describes Rahu's Graha > Dristi in exact detail:> ?????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???????> ??? ????

???????????? ??????? ??????????? ???????????? ????????? ??????????> sutamadana nava-nte pu-rn.e dr.s.t.i tapasya yugala das'ama gehe > dr.-s.t.i vadanti|> sahaja ripu vips'yanpa-da dr.s.t.im. muni-ndra-h. nijabhavanamupeto > locana-ndhah. pradis.t.ah. ||> Translation by JN Bhasin:> "Rahu has full aspect on the house located 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th from > it. I ha half aspect (influence) on the houses 2nd and 10th from it. I > aspects with a quarter strength the house etc 3rd and 6th from it and is > blind towards the house it occupies."> > Traditional advise: apply these Dristis in reverse due to Rahu's > retrograde motion.> Hope this clarifies.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda.

com> @: visti > chandan486 skrev:> > > >> > sri ganeshaya namah> >> > dear lakshmi,> > namaste..> >> > could you please point me to the exact sutra from any classical text > > which explicitly mentions rahu graha dristi ??> >> > if you can , i will accept your comment , otherwise i cannot agree > > that rahu has graha dristi.> >> > jyotisa is a very exact science and we cannot go by hearsays or self > > concieved notions.> >> > humble regards,> > chandan s sabarwal.> >> > > > <srijagannat h%40. com>, Lakshmi Kary > > <lakshmikary@ > wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > > Dear Jyoti,> > > Yes, Rahu tries to counter Jupiter.> > > also, Rahu can* and does backstab.> > > Rahu is always moving in retrograde motion, so he "stabs" the 12th, > > house, or the house he was previously at, for example. Let us say he > > is in Cancer in a chart. HE will give his 12th aspect to Leo.> > > Rahu and Ketu aslo aspect other houses( and the planets in them) via > > RASHI dristhi.> > > FOr example, if Rahu is in lagna in Cancer,> > > by GRAHA dristhi he aspects, scorpio( 9th aspect)> > > Pisces(5th) and Capricorn (7th) and Leo (12)> > > Them

since Cancer is a moveable sign, and moveable signs aspect the > > fixed signs- EXCEPT the fixed sign adjoining it,> > >> > > SO in our example the rashi Cancer, with Rahu in it,> > > by Rashi Dristhi will aspect the fixed signs, Scorpio,Aquarius, and > > Taurus AND any planet in those signs as well.> > > YOu can see Scorpio and any planets in that sign will get extra > > wammy from Rahu in our example chart.> > > Fixed signs represent fixed karmas and are harder to change( remedy).> > > So, malefic influences to them, in them are difficult.> > > Hope that clarifies.> > > Lakshmi> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ >> > > <srijagannat h%40. com>> > > Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:52:26 AM> > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > >> > > > > >> > >> > > Namaste Chandanji,> > >> > > how it is said that rahu has dristi like guru i.e. 5,7,9 and also > > 12th house dristi.Could some one explain it?> > > jyoti> > >> > > --- On Sun, 9/13/09, chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > >> > >> > > >chandan486 <wavelogix (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > > >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > > >> > > >Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >sri ganeshaya namah,> > > >> > > >dear jyoti,> > > >namaste.> > > >> > > >since rahu and ketu do not have a pinda , they have no graha > > dristi. only rasi dristi.> > > >nowhere is it mentioned in the bhps or any other classical texts > > about rahu / ketu having

graha drsti. rahu / ketu only affect the > > bhava they occupy.> > > >> > > >humbly,> > > >chandan s sabarwal.> > > >, Jyoti Choudhary > > <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> > > >>> > > >> Dear chadan ji,> > > >> > > > >> Thanks for the enlightenment. I am vrishchik lagna and singh rahi > > (i.e.) chandra in the 10th)and my Rahu has garaha dristi yuti with > > Chandra the ninth lord . does it mean that Rahu is yogkaraka ? if so > > that means would it not harm chandra or would it not harm any graha > > and houses in the chart? It also has rashi drishi on guru (vakri)in > > the 12th. > > > >>> > > >> --- On Sat, 9/12/09, chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..> wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> chandan486 <wavelogix@ ..>> > > >> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: how to find negetive rahu?> > > >> > > > >> Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:51 AM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sri ganeshaya namah> > > >>> > > >> dear jyoti,> > > >> namaste.> > > >>> > > >> rahu/ketu give their results as per the house they occupy and the > > house dispositor. or else they give results of the graha

they yuti > > with . in your chart, you mentioned rahu is yuti with venus and sun. > > check the degrees of all 3 grahas. which is more conj with rahu? rahu > > will give results of that planet depending on whether its sun/ venus.> > > >>> > > >> now you also need to decide if venus and sun are benefic or > > malefic for your chart, and accordinly rahu will take on the malefic/ > > benefic nature. also ,since rahu is placed in kendra ,are venus and > > sun by any chance a kendra/ trikona lords ? becuase then yuti with > > rahu will make rahu yogakaraka in your chart.> > > >>> > > >> also if results are given by rahu as per venus /sun , a low > > shadbala of venus /sun will also mean rahu not being able to express > > itself fully.> > > >>> > > >> the

sun and venus are anyways afflicted by rahu , but there are > > other things also you need to look for. as if now , they are in > > kshudit avastha and occupying the 4th bhava, it should give you > > troubles related to 4th house ,but then again see bhava bala of 4th > > house to see how strong the bhava is itself and what is the avastha / > > bala of 4th lord and whether malefic or benefic....> > > >>> > > >> hope this makes it clear.> > > >>> > > >> just also note exlatation rasis for rahu / ketu - tauras/ scorpio.> > > >>> > > >> mulatrikona for rahu / ketu - gemini / saggitarius> > > >>> > > >> own rasis for rahu /ketu - aquarius / scorpio..> > > >>> > > >> humble regards,> > > >> chandan s

sabarwal.> > > >>> > > >> , Jyoti Choudhary > > <choudharyjyoti70@ ...> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > > > > >> > Visti ji,> > > >> > > > > >> > Could you please tell how to find if rahu is negative in the > > chart or positive?What are the> > > >> > characteristic of positive rahu?I have rahu in shatabhishak > > nakshtra in 4th house in my chart with venus and surya .does it means > > that my venus and surya are in trouble?> > > >> > jyoti> > > >> >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

>>