IndiaDivine.org

Lesson 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

1.The 5 planets with dual lordship consist of energies, that all visible forms and surfaces consist of, however these forms cannot have life without Soul(sun) and Mind/spirit(Moon).

Nothing can live without Atma and Mana, thus the Sun and Moon rise above the other grahas and take the forms of the life givers.

Uttar AyanaMo, Ju, Su, Ve.

Dakshin AyanaMe, Ma, Sa.

3.Moon at 4:45 Vi, in Uttar Ayana.After approximately 10 days, at the @rate of 2 days per rasi, the Moon changed Ayana to Dakshin Ayana.

Day PlanetSunday SuMonday MoTuesday MaWednesday MeThursday JuFriday VeSaturday Sa

Hora: Su, Mo, Ma, Me, Ju, Ve, Sa

Speed Mo, Me, Ve, Su, Ma, Ju, Sa.

Lets put a tag on the fastest planets in order.

Hora: 4Su, 1Mo, 5Ma, 2Me, 6Ju, 3Ve ,7Sa

Thus every second planet, starting from Moon is in succession the slower planet.

6.Drisya-Visible portion could show all matters that work in an external sense.Thus how the person acts on an outward scene is seen from the Drisya portion.Adrisya is thus the opposite.

Example: Ascendant shows ones personality, and way of acting, but other peoples attributes is seen in its opposite, the Descendant where one meets other people.

5th house shows ones creativity and luck, but how this is used to gain is seen form its opposition, the 11th house.

Best wishes, Visti.