check my astrology and give me an answer. My date of birth is

09-Sep-1980 at 1.20 PM.Place of birth is Trivandrum, Kerala. Will it

be a love marriage?

Thanks and regards,

Amal

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Dear Amal Raj,

Your chart shows having a good professional period during 2006 and 2007.

Chances are good, you will get married during first half of 2009.

Regards,

Sudhir

Consulting astrologer

On 10/25/08, amjava101 <amjava101 wrote:

>

> Dear sirs,

>

> My name is Amal Raj, I am from Kerala. Due to some reason I couldn't

> able to find a match for marriage. My parents are looking for a bride

> for the last 2 yrs. There seems some obstacle in that matter. I am

> very disappointed with this. It would have been great if some body can

> check my astrology and give me an answer. My date of birth is

> 09-Sep-1980 at 1.20 PM.Place of birth is Trivandrum, Kerala. Will it

> be a love marriage?

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Amal

>

>

>

--

Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

Many many thanks sir,

I appreciate the effort you took into my matter, Thanks again. If you

don't mind could you please tell me whether the marriage will be a

love marriage.

Warm regards,

Amal

vedic astrology , Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

>

> Dear Amal Raj,

>

> Your chart shows having a good professional period during 2006 and 2007.

>

> Chances are good, you will get married during first half of 2009.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sudhir

> Consulting astrologer

>

>

> On 10/25/08, amjava101 <amjava101 wrote:

> >

> > Dear sirs,

> >

> > My name is Amal Raj, I am from Kerala. Due to some reason I couldn't

> > able to find a match for marriage. My parents are looking for a bride

> > for the last 2 yrs. There seems some obstacle in that matter. I am

> > very disappointed with this. It would have been great if some body can

> > check my astrology and give me an answer. My date of birth is

> > 09-Sep-1980 at 1.20 PM.Place of birth is Trivandrum, Kerala. Will it

> > be a love marriage?

> >

> > Thanks and regards,

> > Amal

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Sudhir Consulting Astrologer

>

>

>

• 11 months later...

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear jay jinamaskar. In your cousin's chart lagna lord Me(AK) placed in 6th house with 2nd and 9th lord Venus(BK). lagna lord placed in 6th indicates native sometimes suffers by enemies and disses by wrong application of his own intelligence. But it's conjunction with 9th & 2n lord Venus gives a highest order raj-yoga called dharma karmadhipati yoga , although it is weaken by rahu who is with house exchange effect and with 2nd lord Venus in marana karaka situation,any way this yoga works must in his job area. For marriage , UL must be checked. Here UL is afflicted by Rahu (6th lord, who is like yama the punisher) and house exchange with lord Venus, 2nd form UL is moon(Amk) is placed in debility, although it gets neecha bhanga but may give some moon related problem after marriage. Placement of UL kendra to AL is good for marriage.In rashi chart sun is placed in 7th house, and sun is not bad for marriage if not afflicted badly. Tithi lord placed in 11th , it's good. 7th lord and badhakesha Jupiter is badly afflicted and is under curse.7th lord shows the situation at the time of marriage. it's curse situation shows some serious problem at the time of marriage. it's conjunction with ketu in 8th house gives argala and causing serious problem for marriage.In navansa also 7th lord in 12th house and 6th lord in 7th house , but karaka is well placed.In remedy part, Maharshiss always advises keeping complete fasting on the day of lord of upapada is a very potent remedy for marriage related problem. Here lord of upapada is venus so keeping fast on Fridays is best for his marriage.Sun is the 7th lord from venus , so Sunday is also good for him to keep fasting, by which his bad karmas are burnt fast and process of getting a wife speed en off.for remedy of curse of Jupiter ,worshiping lord shiva on Mondays is very good , also lord shiva is his ista devata and it is good to worship lord Shiva always.he is passing through Venus MD and Me(Ak) AD. Mer(aK) is getting digbala and

placed in own sign in D-9. Mercury is also indicator deity as palana karta(6th from AMK) , it's very good to worship lord shri Krishna with radha ( as Venus is BK and placed in 9th from AK as protector) is best remedy for him. Any mantra related to radha-krishna must be practising. It will also help in his career. there is also possibility of marriage after Jupiter's transit in December 09. There are several yogas present in this

chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om

tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' jayachandran_revathi

<jayachandran_revathisohamsa Sent: Tue, 6 October, 2009 3:16:53 AM marriage problem Dear Sir, I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married

soon?. Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help..... Natal Chart March 21, 1976 Time: 7:21:00 pm Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 75 E 22' 00", 11 N 51' 00" Kannur, India Altitude: 0.00 meters

Try the new India Homepage.

oṠgurave namaḥ

Dear Jayachandran Revathi

The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad for marriage.

In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after marriage which is auspicious

for this purpose. The problem is in the presence of 6th lord (the lord of

celibacy) RÄhu being placed in Tula rÄÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon

debilitated in Vrischika rÄÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even

more terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄhu where Venus

is in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna. As the lord of Upapada in maraṇa kÄraka

sthÄna, Venus destroys the partner and unless the person he is going to marry

is strong, marriage can lead to some dangers. I have found that in a few cases

there were accident sand such events because they married without remedial

measures.

To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate position being

attacked by the vÄyu tattva graha Saturn and RÄhu which constitutes a curse

being in 8th house.

The following remedial measures are necessary: -

1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄma every Thursday for Jupiter

2. Must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva bhakta, or hopefully

Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄlÄ every morning for 1 year.

3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam

That was for removing the curse from last life

4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory)

After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and attending the

Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a maṅgala sūtra. He will have

to worship Śrī Gaja Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the

maraṇa Śukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

WebPages: http://srath.com

Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.com

SJC: http://.org

Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariuspublications.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

jayachandran_revathi

06 October 2009 03:17

sohamsa

marriage problem

Dear Sir,

I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very difficult

for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though he is trying to

get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so far..so the question is

whether he will be able to get married soon?. Also his career is also not so

stable...even though he worked for many good BPOs for many years, now he quit

those jobs and is trying to find some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls

help.....

Natal Chart

March 21, 1976

Time: 7:21:00 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 75 E 22' 00 " , 11 N 51' 00 "

Kannur, India

Altitude: 0.00 meters

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Respected parama guruji, i pay respect at your holy feet. guruji, many many thanks to save me from doing a sin. i know i have not up to date and i have to do a lot of guru mantra practise. thanks again for your blessings. OM PARAMA GURAVE NAMAH: with wishing your blessings yours obedientlyaswini kumar

mohapatra Sanjay Rath <sanjayrathsohamsa Sent: Wed, 7 October, 2009 7:21:09 AMRE: marriage problem

oá¹ gurave namaḥ Dear Jayachandran Revathi The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄhu being placed in Tula rÄÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika rÄÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄhu where Venus is in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna. As the lord of Upapada in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna, Venus destroys the partner and unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to some

dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand such events because they married without remedial measures. To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate position being attacked by the vÄyu tattva graha Saturn and RÄhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house. The following remedial measures are necessary: - 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄma every Thursday for Jupiter 2. Must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄlÄ every morning for 1 year. 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam That was for removing the curse from last life 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory) After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a maá¹…gala sÅ«tra. He will have to worship ÅšrÄ« Gaja Laká¹£mÄ« in addition to

overcome the blemish of the maraṇa Śukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage. Best Wishes Sanjay Rath WebPages: http://srath. com Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com SJC: http:// .org Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] On Behalf Of jayachandran_ revathi 06 October 2009 03:17 sohamsa@ .com marriage problem Dear Sir, I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?. Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help..... Natal Chart March 21, 1976 Time: 7:21:00 pm Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 75 E 22' 00", 11 N 51' 00" Kannur, India Altitude: 0.00 meters

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Shri Sanjay Rath,Shri Aswhini Kumar,and list, Namaste

Thank you so much for your kindness to analyse and prescribe remedial measures.

I couldnt read the complete remedial measures, as I dont have proper fonts (I

guess so!). Can any one in forum, enlighten me of the 2nd and last point of the

remedial measures.?

or else which font I may have to use, to read properly?

I was wondering whether darshan of the Omkareshwar jyothirlinga can reduce the

Jupitor curse?

Also, offering of lamp in thursdays instead of Gurukalam in tuesdays...can it

bring the same effect ?

I also heard that there are different shiva sahasranama given in different

purana/mahabharatha, So which one should be used? (see for Eg.

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_shiva/doc_shiva.html)

Thanking you once again,

Jayachandran_revathi

sohamsa , " Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath wrote:

>

> oṠgurave namaḥ

> Dear Jayachandran Revathi

> The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad for marriage.

In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after marriage which is auspicious

for this purpose. The problem is in the presence of 6th lord (the lord of

celibacy) RÄhu being placed in Tula rÄÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon

debilitated in Vrischika rÄÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even

more terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄhu where Venus

is in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna. As the lord of Upapada in maraṇa kÄraka

sthÄna, Venus destroys the partner and unless the person he is going to marry

is strong, marriage can lead to some dangers. I have found that in a few cases

there were accident sand such events because they married without remedial

measures.

> To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate position being

attacked by the vÄyu tattva graha Saturn and RÄhu which constitutes a curse

being in 8th house.

>

> The following remedial measures are necessary: -

> 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄma every Thursday for Jupiter

> 2. Must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva bhakta, or hopefully

Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄlÄ every morning for 1 year.

> 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam

> That was for removing the curse from last life

> 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory)

> After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and attending

the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a maṅgala sūtra. He will

have to worship Śrī Gaja Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the

maraṇa Śukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay Rath

> WebPages: http://srath.com

> Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.com

> SJC: http://.org

> Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariuspublications.com

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

jayachandran_revathi

> 06 October 2009 03:17

> sohamsa

> marriage problem

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very difficult

for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though he is trying to

get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so far..so the question is

whether he will be able to get married soon?. Also his career is also not so

stable...even though he worked for many good BPOs for many years, now he quit

those jobs and is trying to find some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls

help.....

>

> Natal Chart

>

> March 21, 1976

> Time: 7:21:00 pm

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 75 E 22' 00 " , 11 N 51' 00 "

> Kannur, India

> Altitude: 0.00 meters

>

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear jay ji, namaskar.you and your cousin are very very lucky, your cousin may have lot of purva punya by which he gets perfect remedy from param guruji for his whole life.you wrote you are not able to read 2nd and last point then i explain these below .......2: your cousin must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a , from a guru like sri sankaracharya or any Shiva bhakta as you like but you must respect him fully as your guru for rest of your life, in any circumstances you can't disrespect him any manner. This is the proper way of initiation to a mantra.if you choose like most respected sri sri sankaracharya as your mantra guru

then there is no doubt that you surely get blessings from this mantra and mantra easily fructifies.Remember mantra is pancha aksara means 5 letters not 6 letters. recite 10 mala every day.4: must perform kumbha vivaha , it is a vedic puja perform before marriage to avoid any kind of problem which probably happen after marriage, it is well known remedial measure and priest are well conversant about this procedure.after doing this you must visit lord tirupathi ,attend Friday vivaha puja of deity and donate mangala sutra(marriage emblem of ladies) and some clothes to the deity . And you must do gaja laksmi puja one form of laksmi among asta laksmi. for ward of any evil effect of marana sukra, (venus's marana position , which is activated after marriage and can be taken over by your wife after marriage).yes darsana of jotirlinga always

reduce the curse effect, but not cancel it totally, who knows how much severity of curse is ? for a primary curse you always perform certain puja for whole life.any Siva sahsranam is good , don't indulge yourself in high level puranic debate, you are a general person and very material wanting s so not dragged into controversies , just start any of them as soon as possible.Also you question about the offering of lamp(here kalachakra formula is used), now you must understand something , there are some specific remedial procedure mentioned in sastras, for specific purposes and these should be performed in specific time. just like if you have malaria fever that can be reduced by only taking proper quinine

medicine , not by taking simply paracetamol medicine, you may suppress fever for some time by using paracetamol but can't cure it. So this way there are some specific remedies written in sastras for specific purposes. You have to change/adjust yourself and follow according to sastra not sastra is going to adjust according to you .Well you are very lucky to get remedy, among a lot of seekers of the group. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC

Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' jayachandran_revathi <jayachandran_revathisohamsa Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 2:15:00 AM Re: marriage problem Dear Shri Sanjay Rath,Shri Aswhini Kumar,and list, Namaste Thank you so much for your kindness to analyse and prescribe remedial measures. I couldnt read the complete remedial measures, as I dont have proper fonts (I guess so!). Can any one in forum, enlighten me of the 2nd and last point of the remedial measures.? or else which font I may have to use, to read properly? I was wondering whether darshan of the Omkareshwar jyothirlinga can reduce the Jupitor curse? Also, offering of lamp in

thursdays instead of Gurukalam in tuesdays...can it bring the same effect ? I also heard that there are different shiva sahasranama given in different purana/mahabharatha , So which one should be used? (see for Eg. http://sanskritdocu ments.org/ doc_shiva/ doc_shiva. html) Thanking you once again, Jayachandran_ revathi sohamsa@ .com, "Sanjay Rath" <sanjayrath@ ...> wrote: > > oá¹ gurave namaḥ > Dear Jayachandran Revathi > The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the presence of 6th lord (the lord

of celibacy) RÄhu being placed in Tula rÄÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika rÄÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄhu where Venus is in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna. As the lord of Upapada in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna, Venus destroys the partner and unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to some dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand such events because they married without remedial measures. > To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate position being attacked by the vÄyu tattva graha Saturn and RÄhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house. > > The following remedial measures are necessary: - > 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄma every Thursday for Jupiter > 2. Must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva bhakta, or hopefully

Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄlÄ every morning for 1 year. > 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam > That was for removing the curse from last life > 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory) > After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a maá¹…gala sÅ«tra. He will have to worship ÅšrÄ« Gaja Laká¹£mÄ« in addition to overcome the blemish of the maraṇa Åšukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage. > Best Wishes > Sanjay Rath > WebPages: http://srath. com > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com > SJC: http:// .org > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com] On Behalf Of jayachandran_ revathi > 06 October 2009 03:17 > sohamsa@ .com > marriage problem > > > Dear Sir, > > I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though he is trying to get married for quite long time,

nothing worked out so far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?. Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help..... > > Natal Chart > > March 21, 1976 > Time: 7:21:00 pm > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) > Place: 75 E 22' 00", 11 N 51' 00" > Kannur, India > Altitude: 0.00 meters >

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Respected Sanjay ji,

6th lord (6th house being house of celibacy) in 7th house ,

Also the UL lord's placement in 6th house,

Can both this conditions deny marriage to the native.

>

> oṠgurave namaḥ

> The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after

marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the

presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄhu being placed in

Tula rÄÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika

rÄÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more

terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄhu where

Venus is in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna. As the lord of Upapada

in maraṇa kÄraka sthÄna, Venus destroys the partner and

unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to

some dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand

such events because they married without remedial measures.

> To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate

position being attacked by the vÄyu tattva graha Saturn and

RÄhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

>

> 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄma every Thursday for Jupiter

> 2. Must get pañcÄká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva

bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄlÄ

every morning for 1 year.

> After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and

attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a

maṅgala sūtra. He will have to worship Śrī Gaja

Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the maraṇa

Åšukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay Rath

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ] On

Behalf Of jayachandran_revathi

> sohamsa

> marriage problem

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very

difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though

he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so

far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?.

Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many

good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find

some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help.....

>

> Natal Chart

>

> March 21, 1976

> Kannur, India

>

Respected Vistiji,

Hare Rama Krishna

I have gone every where for the marriage of my daughter. Done all remedies/upayas etc. but no success. Daughter rejects the boy while all our family members are satisfied. Now age is also a problem. I am in depression because of this. Sir, please help me and advise when and how this will be done. Particulars of my dauther is given below:-

Neel 17-01-1980 06-52am Delhi

With Regards,

Mange Ram

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Mange Ram,

Delaying factors:

malefics in ninth

curse involving lord of Upapada

Venus and upapada in third from Mercury-Atmakaraka

Kalatresh with Amavasya-Chandra

Daughter should start fasting on every Saturday from Sunrise to

Sunset

worship Sri Varaha Avatara

worship Sri Dakshinamurti

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

starsuponme

M GUPTA pisze:

Respected Vistiji,

Hare Rama Krishna

I have gone every where for the marriage of my daughter.

Done all remedies/upayas etc. but no success.  Daughter rejects the boy

while all our family members are satisfied.  Now age is also a

problem.  I am in depression because of this.  Sir, please help me and

advise when and how this will be done. Particulars of my dauther is

given below:-

Neel    17-01-1980    06-52am Delhi

With Regards,

Mange Ram

Keep up with people you care about with India

Mail. Learn how.

Dear Mr Guptha.

In your daughters chart the 7th house from Lagna as well as Moon is aspected by

its lord Mercury.so need not worry about her married life.

Rahu dasa will be on by 2010 Dec.Rahu is capable to trigger love related

feelings and she will agree to the proposals during that period.

with regards

Subramanian Pandath.

, M GUPTA <mrgee1956 wrote:

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>  

> Hare Rama Krishna

>  

> I have gone every where for the marriage of my daughter. Done all

remedies/upayas etc. but no success.  Daughter rejects the boy while all our

family members are satisfied.  Now age is also a problem.  I am in depression

because of this.  Sir, please help me and advise when and how this will be done.

Particulars of my dauther is given below:-

>  

> Neel    17-01-1980    06-52am Delhi

>  

> With Regards,

>  

> Mange Ram

>  

>  

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Maybe Deepen

The wirst is already happening, what else can be evil. We need

to pull him out of the mess.Of what use is jyotish if it cannot intervene

positively.

I am an incorrigible optimist and would rather slog till my last

breath than to say die in any matter.

It is this challenging attitude that keeps me studying more in

jyotish and always seeking the impossible ...the worst challenges

Yes the negative is high but I have known many people who have

been happily marrid with the 7th lord associated with 6th house or vice versa.

Best regards

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of deepenthakkar79

10 October 2009 02:04

sohamsa

Re: marriage problem

Respected Sanjay ji,

sohamsa ,

" Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath wrote:

>

> oṠgurave namaḥ

> The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄÂhu being placed in

Tula rÄÂÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika

rÄÂÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more

terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄÂhu where

Venus is in maraṇa kÄÂraka sthÄÂna. As the lord of Upapada

in maraṇa kÄÂraka sthÄÂna, Venus destroys the partner and

position being attacked by the vÄÂyu tattva graha Saturn and

RÄÂhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

>

> 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄÂma every Thursday for Jupiter

> 2. Must get pañcÄÂká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva

bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄÂlÄÂ

Ã…Å¡ukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay Rath

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On

> sohamsa

> marriage problem

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

>

> Natal Chart

>

> March 21, 1976

> Kannur, India

>

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||Dear Sanjayji, Namaste.I read an article on CNN yesterday that I thought I should share here.  It greatly supports your view that being an incorrigible optimist is much better than the alternative. Please see the article at:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/12/cheating.death.bagenholm/index.htmlIt is an amazing story of a doctor,Anna Bågenholm who met with a skiing accident on the slopes of Norway in 1999 and was stuck in ice head first for 80 minutes.  When she was finally rescued, her pupils were dilated and her body temperature had dropped to 56 deg. F.  She had a " Flat Line " and no pulse, which means she had no brain activity and was medically " dead " . However, the doctors who rescued her were incorrigible optimists.  They refused to declare her dead and continued with resuscitation efforts.  She was flown back to a proper hospital from the ski slopes and after intense medical emergency room efforts, the doctors got her heart beat going.  Today she is a practicing Radiologist in the same hospital that save her life.  She also has found happiness with a partner.  This is the only known case of recovery from hypothermia and brain death after so long a time i.e. 80 minutes.  It would be very interesting o get her birth details and study her chart. 

As Tim Robbins said in the movie, " Shawshank Redemption " , " Hope is a good thing.  And no good thing ever dies " .  If the doctors did not have incorrigible optimism and hope to save Anna's life against all known scientific/medical knowledge, she would have died that day on the slopes of Norway instead of being a Radiologist working to cure sick people today. Who knows what the great Lord has in store for us, except Him.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to share this.Best regards,Somnath||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:

Maybe Deepen

The wirst is already happening, what else can be evil. We need

to pull him out of the mess.Of what use is jyotish if it cannot intervene

positively.

I am an incorrigible optimist and would rather slog till my last

breath than to say die in any matter.

It is this challenging attitude that keeps me studying more in

jyotish and always seeking the impossible ...the worst challenges

Yes the negative is high but I have known many people who have

been happily marrid with the 7th lord associated with 6th house or vice versa.

Best regards

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

10 October 2009 02:04

sohamsa

Respected Sanjay ji,

sohamsa ,

>

> oṠgurave namaḥ

> The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄ hu being placed in

Tula rÄ Å›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika

rÄ Å›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more

terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄ hu where

Venus is in maraṇa kÄ raka sthÄ na. As the lord of Upapada

in maraṇa kÄ raka sthÄ na, Venus destroys the partner and

position being attacked by the vÄ yu tattva graha Saturn and

RÄ hu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

>

> 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄ ma every Thursday for Jupiter

> 2. Must get pañcÄ ká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva

bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄ lÄ

Ã…Å¡ukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> Best Wishes

> Sanjay Rath

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On

> sohamsa

> marriage problem

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

>

> Natal Chart

>

> March 21, 1976

> Kannur, India

>

Sanjayji,

Sorry to state you ,that the native is myelf..

I wish that your positivity rubs on me well..

Sir i admire you for your knowledge and wisdom and know that any

blessings/intervention coming from your side can do wonders...

What should be done by me in trying to come out of this ,please guide..

In case you want to check other combinations for support ,providing my birth

details,

29/11/1979

Time: 4:15 pm evening

Place: Mumbai 72 E 50' 18 N 58'.

With deep regards,

Deepen Thakkar

>

> Maybe Deepen

>

> The wirst is already happening, what else can be evil. We need to pull him out

of the mess.Of what use is jyotish if it cannot intervene positively.

>

> I am an incorrigible optimist and would rather slog till my last breath than

to say die in any matter.

>

> It is this challenging attitude that keeps me studying more in jyotish and

always seeking the impossible ...the worst challenges

>

>

>

> Yes the negative is high but I have known many people who have been happily

marrid with the 7th lord associated with 6th house or vice versa.

>

> Best regards

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

>

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

deepenthakkar79

> 10 October 2009 02:04

> sohamsa

> Re: marriage problem

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Sanjay ji,

>

> 6th lord (6th house being house of celibacy) in 7th house ,

>

> Also the UL lord's placement in 6th house,

>

> Can both this conditions deny marriage to the native.

>

> sohamsa <sohamsa%40> , " Sanjay

Rath " <sanjayrath@> wrote:

> >

> > oṠgurave namaḥ

> > Dear Jayachandran Revathi

> > The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

> for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after

> marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the

> presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄÂhu being placed in

> Tula rÄÂÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika

> rÄÂÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more

> terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄÂhu where

> Venus is in maraṇa kÄÂraka sthÄÂna. As the lord of Upapada

> in maraṇa kÄÂraka sthÄÂna, Venus destroys the partner and

> unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to

> some dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand

> such events because they married without remedial measures.

> > To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate

> position being attacked by the vÄÂyu tattva graha Saturn and

> RÄÂhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

> >

> > The following remedial measures are necessary: -

> > 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄÂma every Thursday for Jupiter

> > 2. Must get pañcÄÂká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva

> bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄÂlÄÂ

> every morning for 1 year.

> > 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam

> > That was for removing the curse from last life

> > 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory)

> > After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and

> attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a

> maṅgala sūtra. He will have to worship Śrī Gaja

> Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the maraṇa

> Ã…Å¡ukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> > Best Wishes

> > Sanjay Rath

> > WebPages: http://srath.com

> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.com

> > SJC: http://.org

> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariuspublications.com

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

[sohamsa <sohamsa%40> ] On

> Behalf Of jayachandran_revathi

> > 06 October 2009 03:17

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > marriage problem

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very

> difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though

> he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so

> far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?.

> Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many

> good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find

> some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help.....

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > March 21, 1976

> > Time: 7:21:00 pm

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 75 E 22' 00 " , 11 N 51' 00 "

> > Kannur, India

> > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> >

>

om gurave namah

Dear Deepen

In your chart the 6th lord in 7H maybe in MKS but the 7th lord

in 9th is a blessing. Also the graha malika yoga from 5th to 9th house is such

a blessing. so why do you worry? Being in 9th house Venus promises good fortune

after marriage, but this marriage maybe delayed due to such a placement. The

parivartana between these two planets in the navamsha is indicating the change

that will bring good fortune.

Again, the problem is not as much of Mercury in 7th house as of

UL in Capricorn and Saturn in 6th house and Ketu in the2H from that. Seriously,

a kumbha vivaha is called for

-Regards

Sanjay Rath

sohamsa

15 October 2009 01:35

sohamsa

Sanjayji,

Sorry to state you ,that the native is myelf..

I wish that your positivity rubs on me well..

Sir i admire you for your knowledge and wisdom and know that any

What should be done by me in trying to come out of this ,please guide..

In case you want to check other combinations for support ,providing my birth

details,

29/11/1979

Time: 4:15 pm evening

Place: Mumbai 72 E 50' 18 N 58'.

With deep regards,

Deepen Thakkar

sohamsa ,

>

> Maybe Deepen

>

> The wirst is already happening, what else can be evil. We need to pull him

out of the mess.Of what use is jyotish if it cannot intervene positively.

>

> I am an incorrigible optimist and would rather slog till my last breath

than to say die in any matter.

>

> It is this challenging attitude that keeps me studying more in jyotish and

>

>

>

> Yes the negative is high but I have known many people who have been

happily marrid with the 7th lord associated with 6th house or vice versa.

>

> Best regards

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

>

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of deepenthakkar79

> 10 October 2009 02:04

> sohamsa

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Sanjay ji,

>

> 6th lord (6th house being house of celibacy) in 7th house ,

>

> Also the UL lord's placement in 6th house,

>

> Can both this conditions deny marriage to the native.

>

> sohamsa

<sohamsa%40> , " Sanjay Rath "

<sanjayrath@> wrote:

> >

> > oṠgurave namaḥ

> > Dear Jayachandran Revathi

> > The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

> for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after

> marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the

> presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄÂÂhu being placed in

> Tula rÄÂÂÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in Vrischika

> rÄÂÂÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even more

> terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄÂÂhu where

> Venus is in maraṇa kÄÂÂraka sthÄÂÂna. As the lord of Upapada

> in maraṇa kÄÂÂraka sthÄÂÂna, Venus destroys the partner and

> unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to

> some dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand

> such events because they married without remedial measures.

> > To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate

> position being attacked by the vÄÂÂyu tattva graha Saturn and

> RÄÂÂhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

> >

> > The following remedial measures are necessary: -

> > 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄÂÂma every Thursday for Jupiter

> > 2. Must get pañcÄÂÂká¹£arÄ« dÄ«ká¹£a from a Shiva

> bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄÂÂlÄÂÂ

> every morning for 1 year.

> > 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam

> > That was for removing the curse from last life

> > 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory)

> > After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and

> attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a

> maṅgala sūtra. He will have to worship Śrī Gaja

> Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the maraṇa

> Ã…Å¡ukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> > Best Wishes

> > Sanjay Rath

> > WebPages: http://srath.com

> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.com

> > SJC: http://.org

> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariuspublications.com

> >

> > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40> [sohamsa

<sohamsa%40> ] On

> Behalf Of jayachandran_revathi

> > 06 October 2009 03:17

> > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>

> > marriage problem

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very

> difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though

> he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so

> far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?.

> Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many

> good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find

> some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help.....

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > March 21, 1976

> > Time: 7:21:00 pm

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 75 E 22' 00 " , 11 N 51' 00 "

> > Kannur, India

> > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> >

>

Thanks Sanjayji for Your Guidance..

>

> om gurave namah

>

> Dear Deepen

>

> In your chart the 6th lord in 7H maybe in MKS but the 7th lord in 9th is a

blessing. Also the graha malika yoga from 5th to 9th house is such a blessing.

so why do you worry? Being in 9th house Venus promises good fortune after

marriage, but this marriage maybe delayed due to such a placement. The

parivartana between these two planets in the navamsha is indicating the change

that will bring good fortune.

>

> Again, the problem is not as much of Mercury in 7th house as of UL in

Capricorn and Saturn in 6th house and Ketu in the2H from that. Seriously, a

kumbha vivaha is called for

>

> -Regards

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

deepenthakkar79

> 15 October 2009 01:35

> sohamsa

>

>

>

>

>

> Sanjayji,

> Sorry to state you ,that the native is myelf..

> I wish that your positivity rubs on me well..

> Sir i admire you for your knowledge and wisdom and know that any

> What should be done by me in trying to come out of this ,please guide..

> In case you want to check other combinations for support ,providing my birth

details,

> 29/11/1979

> Time: 4:15 pm evening

> Place: Mumbai 72 E 50' 18 N 58'.

>

> With deep regards,

> Deepen Thakkar

>

> sohamsa <sohamsa%40> , " Sanjay

Rath " <sanjayrath@> wrote:

> >

> > Maybe Deepen

> >

> > The wirst is already happening, what else can be evil. We need to pull him

out of the mess.Of what use is jyotish if it cannot intervene positively.

> >

> > I am an incorrigible optimist and would rather slog till my last breath than

to say die in any matter.

> >

> > It is this challenging attitude that keeps me studying more in jyotish and

> >

> >

> >

> > Yes the negative is high but I have known many people who have been happily

marrid with the 7th lord associated with 6th house or vice versa.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Sanjay Rath

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

[sohamsa <sohamsa%40> ] On Behalf

Of deepenthakkar79

> > 10 October 2009 02:04

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > Re: marriage problem

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Sanjay ji,

> >

> > 6th lord (6th house being house of celibacy) in 7th house ,

> >

> > Also the UL lord's placement in 6th house,

> >

> > Can both this conditions deny marriage to the native.

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

<sohamsa%40> , " Sanjay Rath " <sanjayrath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > oṠgurave namaḥ

> > > Dear Jayachandran Revathi

> > > The presence of the Sun in 7th house for KanyÄ Lagna is not bad

> > for marriage. In fact dharma and spiritual progress happens after

> > marriage which is auspicious for this purpose. The problem is in the

> > presence of 6th lord (the lord of celibacy) RÄÂÂhu being placed in

> > Tula rÄÂÂÅ›i in the Upapada and the Moon debilitated in

Vrischika

> > rÄÂÂÅ›i in the second from it. This yoga has become even

more

> > terrible with the parivartana (dainya) between Venus and RÄÂÂhu where

> > Venus is in maraṇa kÄÂÂraka sthÄÂÂna. As the lord

of Upapada

> > in maraṇa kÄÂÂraka sthÄÂÂna, Venus destroys the

partner and

> > unless the person he is going to marry is strong, marriage can lead to

> > some dangers. I have found that in a few cases there were accident sand

> > such events because they married without remedial measures.

> > > To add to the woes, the 7th lord Jupiter is in a very delicate

> > position being attacked by the vÄÂÂyu tattva graha Saturn and

> > RÄÂÂhu which constitutes a curse being in 8th house.

> > >

> > > The following remedial measures are necessary: -

> > > 1. Recitation of Shiva SahasranÄÂÂma every Thursday for Jupiter

> > > 2. Must get paÃÆ'±cÄÂÂká¹£arÄ«

dīkṣa from a Shiva

> > bhakta, or hopefully Sankaracharya and recite this 10 mÄÂÂlÄÂÂ

> > every morning for 1 year.

> > > 3. Offer a Lamp at a temple of Lord Shiva every Tuesday in Guru Kalam

> > > That was for removing the curse from last life

> > > 4. Must perform Kumbha vivaha (this is compulsory)

> > > After doing this the native should consider going to Tirupati and

> > attending the Friday vivaha utsava, donating some clothes and a

> > maṅgala sūtra. He will have to worship

Śrī Gaja

> > Lakṣmī in addition to overcome the blemish of the

maraṇa

> > Ã…Å¡ukra. This can be taken over by wife after marriage.

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Sanjay Rath

> > > WebPages: http://srath.com

> > > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.com

> > > SJC: http://.org

> > > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariuspublications.com

> > >

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

<sohamsa%40> [sohamsa

<sohamsa%40> <sohamsa%40> ] On

> > Behalf Of jayachandran_revathi

> > > 06 October 2009 03:17

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

<sohamsa%40>

> > > marriage problem

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > I am writing this for my cousin. Many astrologers say that, its very

> > difficult for him to get a bride or a long lasting marriage..Even though

> > he is trying to get married for quite long time, nothing worked out so

> > far..so the question is whether he will be able to get married soon?.

> > Also his career is also not so stable...even though he worked for many

> > good BPOs for many years, now he quit those jobs and is trying to find

> > some jobs in yoga/meditation etc........pls help.....

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > March 21, 1976

> > > Time: 7:21:00 pm

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 75 E 22' 00 " , 11 N 51' 00 "

> > > Kannur, India

> > > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> > >

> >

>