IndiaDivine.org

Need Astrological Clarification on Blue Saphire:SATURN Asp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Aswin,

First of all thanks a lot for all advises.Plz spare some time to write

how to start sakti ganesh mantra.I have no idea.

According to Dasa mahavidya,

The Planetary corespondances are as below:

Matangi (Sun)

Bhuvaneswari (Moon)

Bagalamukhi (Mars)

Lalita Tripura Sundari (Mercury)

Tara (Jupiter)

Kamala (Venus)

Kali (Saturn)

Chinnamasta (Rahu)

Dhumavati (Ketu)

But you have asked me to perform Tara mahavidya for 10th lord moon.

sorry if i have misunderstood.

And plz tell ,for which planet in the chart we should perform mahavidya.

well i had one question.How would be ruby for me as rasi lord.

Thanks

Satyajit

Satyajit,

Please post your birth details.

Mike

tosatyajit

Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:35 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Need Astrological Clarification on Blue Saphire:SATURN Asp

Hi Aswin,First of all thanks a lot for all advises.Plz spare some time to writehow to start sakti ganesh mantra.I have no idea.According to Dasa mahavidya,The Planetary corespondances are as below:Matangi (Sun)Bhuvaneswari (Moon)Bagalamukhi (Mars)Lalita Tripura Sundari (Mercury)Tara (Jupiter)Kamala (Venus)Kali (Saturn)Chinnamasta (Rahu)Dhumavati (Ketu)But you have asked me to perform Tara mahavidya for 10th lord moon.sorry if i have misunderstood.And plz tell ,for which planet in the chart we should perform mahavidya.well i had one question.How would be ruby for me as rasi lord.ThanksSatyajit

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear satyajit,

namaskar.

your birth data is

Date of Birth: 25-04-1980Time of Birth:6pmPlace of Birth:puri(orissa).

you can start Ganesha mantra in any auspicious Mondays and Thursdays , it is very good days for satwik mantras, in case of Ganesha mantra particularly sukla cahaturthi is very good to start it. For sakti Ganesha mantra , you can log on to my param guruji's website www.srath.com . there is a very good article present on this topic. you go through it .and get the mantra and start it.

yes , you provide a right table for dasmahavidya worship .

In your case , you have kalasarpa yoga , which is only broken by a benefic , for this there is two benific present in nodes , they are moon and jupiter , moon indicate mother form , also specifically maa bhubaneswari , but here moon is under severe curse, weak , forming most destuctive sakti yoga, needs to be guided by guru (jupiter).

Your birth is on ekadasi,it also create a basic dosa.

jupiter mars rahu , all present closely in magha nakhetra lorded by ketu.

you have currently rahu dasa, jupiter is the best counter of rahu.

Ista devata sign is Pisces lorded by jupiter .

Your palana devi ,which is also defined by jupiter and mars.

Jupiter is also in curse.

Jupiter is considered the strongest benific in astrology. presence of jupiter means there is blessings of lord vishnu present .

So there are so many reason which prompted me to prescribe you specific

sri tara worship. Sri tara in das mahavidya mother form is best in your case.

you may hear , pandits of our jagannath temple frequently used a dictum "kaloh chandi vinayaka". what the dictum means ?

The dictum means when rahu (the adhidevata of rahu is kala so here kala refers rahu) creates problem , then there is only two way who can save you from this , one is chandi (chandika or durga in ugra i.e. dasmahvidya rupas) , or other is ganapati ,the remover of all obstacles.

In our parampara(parampara of sri achutananda,puri) , we use chandika for rahu and ganapati for ketu.

So, now you can understand fully why i am prescribed this for you.

RUBY stone ?? i don't understand how mad you are, really rahu eclipses your mind.

i have already told you before that sun is your badhakesa. placed in maraka.

This KSY yoga and CURSES are present with your atma karaka indicates this curses or burdens is in your atma, you carries it form your previous births.

So, you think by wearing a little gemstone you can reduces your curses.

Then every rich man who can afford to buy stones would do this and alleviates their sufferings.

best regards

aswini kumar mohapatra

student of srimati sarbani rath and sri ajay zharotia

|| om tat sat ||

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

Reminders:

(1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

(3) Practice charity in thought and deed .

> ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN NOT IN PERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS

tosatyajit <tosatyajit Sent: Friday, 28 November, 2008 1:05:03 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need Astrological Clarification on Blue Saphire:SATURN Asp

Hi Aswin,First of all thanks a lot for all advises.Plz spare some time to writehow to start sakti ganesh mantra.I have no idea.According to Dasa mahavidya,The Planetary corespondances are as below:Matangi (Sun)Bhuvaneswari (Moon)Bagalamukhi (Mars)Lalita Tripura Sundari (Mercury)Tara (Jupiter)Kamala (Venus)Kali (Saturn)Chinnamasta (Rahu)Dhumavati (Ketu)But you have asked me to perform Tara mahavidya for 10th lord moon.sorry if i have misunderstood.And plz tell ,for which planet in the chart we should perform mahavidya.well i had one question.How would be ruby for me as rasi lord.ThanksSatyajit

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

Hi Mike,

My Birth details as here under:

DOB: 25th April 1980

Time:6 pm

place:puri(ORISSA)

Longitude- 085:52 E

Latitude- 019:48 N

Time Zone- 05.30 E

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Satyajit