IndiaDivine.org

In Search of Knowledge...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Pandit Sanjay Rath, Vistiji and all the masters, Namashkar and hope that all of you are well. I would again, like to thank Pandit Sanjay Rath in assisting with my queries regarding the use of diamond, Thank you! - I will be receiving this in just a few days. I've a set of queries on certain aspects of planetary placements and some advice on on the use of emerald - this is just to increase my knowledge! My Rasi Chart Details : My ascendent is Virgo born in Ashlesha Nakshatra the first house (virgo lagna) is aspected by Mars, 5th House (Capricorn) is dwelled by Ketu, 9th House (Taurus) is dwelled by Venus Followed by Sun and Mercury in Gemini (10th House from Lagna) followed by Moon and Rahu in the 11th and Jupiter co-join Saturn in Leo (12th house from Lagna). As Mercury is

Combust and Retrogade (but well placed in its own house) is wearing an emerald anytime in the near future dangerous? as it is both retrogade and combust? If we use Swee Chan's time zone of (+7:00) for those born pre 1982 in Malaysia , Mercury is now is now in Taurus co-joined by ASC in Navamsa To synergize all aspects of my life, i am now more consious about the cosmic force which surrounds me, thank you to all of you who make this possible! Since moon is afflicted in my chart (at least i think it is) should i refrain from wearing white attire? driving a white car? and should i decrease the use of the number "5" in my vehicle,house etc...since mercury is retro and comb? I am born on July the 14th 1980 Also what is a Kaala Lord or Mahakaala Lord? If so please help me by

identifying number or colours which would harmonize my environment..sincere thanks I hope the questions do not seem to supersticious - i am just trying to understand my environment! Thank you!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.