IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Invitation to Chandi Homam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

Date : 8 th October, 2005

Muhurtam : 10.00 a.m

Venue : 26 Seaver Farm Lane, South Grafton, MA - 01560

On the auspicious occasion of "Devi Navaratri" we are performing Chandi Homam at our house. The pooja will take about 4 hours. Prasadam will be served after that. We are also performing Suvasini Pooja and Kanya pooja. Sri Swami Sadasiva Sivachariar Chief Priest from Chennai Kalikamba Temple , and Guru Sri Subba Bhattar Sivachariar Priest from Sydney, Australia and Sri Siddhanatha Gurukkal from Delhi are performing the pooja in a very elaborate way. We are having " Go ( Cow ) Pooja" and "Ashwa Pooja". So please join us in celebrating Devi Navaratri.

Padmaja & Narasimha ( PVR ).

P.S. We will include names in the sankalpam if you send the details before Friday, Oct 7th, 2005.

Address:26 Seaver Farm LaneSouth GraftonMassachusetts - 01560

Phone: (508) 839 1218

Cell 1: (774) 242 6990

Directions:

Note: If you are using Mapquest for directions, use "1 Nipmuc Road, South Grafton, MA", as it does not yet accept Seaver Farm Lane as a valid address. You will then get correct directions upto Milford Road. If you are using Mapblast, it accepts the Seaver Farm Lane address, but gives correct directions only upto Milford Road. In either case, use the computer directions upto Milford Road and then follow the directions given below.

FROM Logan Aiport BOSTON:

Take I-90 West (Mass Pike)

Follow directions below from I-90 (Mass Pike).

FROM Rte. 128 (I-95):

Take exit 25 for I-90 West (Mass Pike).

Follow directions below from I-90 (Mass Pike).

FROM I-90 (Mass Pike):

Take exit 11A for I-495 South.

Follow directions below from I-495.

FROM I-495 :

Take exit 21B for W. MAIN ST. towards UPTON. This exit will be about 3.5 miles from I-90 (Mass Pike).

Bear right at the end of ramp. There will be lights just after the ramp and go straight on W Main St.

Go straight approximately for 5.5 miles till the next lights at the junction of Rte 140. (Note: You will pass a fork on the way there. Just stay straight.)

At these lights, you will see Dunkin Donuts and Coastal gas station on your right and a Fleet ATM and a Small plaza on your left. Turn RIGHT onto Rte 140 North.

Go 0.6 miles on Rte 140 north. You will go over a bridge. Just on the bridge, you will have to take a left onto William St. (Note: It is a T-junction with William St going to left. But you will see the sign saying "William St" on the right. So look for the sign on the right and for the road on the left).

WILLIAM ST becomes MILFORD RD after 0.5 miles (you will see a board on left). Just keep going straight.

After going about 1 mile on William St/Milford Rd, the road will bend to the rightafter you pass new construction - HILL TOP FARMS. Just at the curve, you will see a sign on the right for "Seaver Farm Lane". Take right there.

You will see a lot of new houses. Keep going straight. The road will bend to the right. Keep on Seaver Farm Lane. You will see house number 26 on the right a little after passing the curve and Blackstone Drive. If you see a road on your left (Chipper Drive) or the cul de sac, you have passed our house.

FROM SHREWSBURY :

Take Rte 140 South towards Grafton.

It merges with Rte 122 South. Soon after that, you'll hit Mass Pike.

Go for about 6-6.5 miles on Rte 122 South after Mass Pike. When Rte 122 South and Rte 140 South separate, just stay on Rte 122 South.

Turn LEFT onto MILFORD RD. You will see a grave yard on your right and Milford Road is on the left, just opposite the graveyard. There is also a small "Inn" in the corner. (Note: If you entered NorthBridge town, you have gone too far. Turn back.)

After about 0.8 miles on Milford Road, you will find "Oakmont Farms" on your right on Nipmuc road.

After that, the road will bend to the left. Just on the curve, you will see a board for "Seaver farm Lane" on the left. Turn LEFT onto it.

You will see a lot of new houses. Keep going straight. The road will bend to the right. Keep on Seaver Farm Lane. You will see house number 26 on the right a little after passing the curve and Blackstone Drive. If you see a road on your left (Chipper Drive) or the cul de sac, you have passed our house.

FROM NY/NJ:

Take I-84 East

Take the I-90 EAST exit towards N.H. - MAINE/BOSTON.

Merge onto Mass Pike (Portions toll).

Take the RT-122 exit, exit number 11, towards MILLBURY/WORCESTER.

Go for about 6-6.5 miles on Rte 122 South. It will split into Rte 140 South and Rte 122 South. Just stay on Rte 122 South.

Turn LEFT onto MILFORD RD. You will see a grave yard on your right and Milford Road is on the left, just opposite the graveyard. There is a Romanelle pub / restaurant in the corner. (Note: If you entered NorthBridge town, you have gone too far. Turn back.)

After about 0.8 miles on Milford Road, you will find "Oakmont Farms" on your right on Nipmuc road.

After that, the road will bend to the left. Just on the curve, you will see a board for "Seaver farm Lane" on the left. Turn LEFT onto it.

If you have any problem finding the house, please feel free to call us at any of the two phone numbers given above!