IndiaDivine.org

veepreet raj yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःNamaste Arun.Happy Hollidays.ViparÄ«ta Raja Yoga means that Raja yoga has come due to someone elses misfortune. This is not a desirable yoga as it can cause misfortune of a loved one in ones life. In the example you have cited (moon) sixth, (mercury) eighth and (saturn) twelfth lords are joined in the third house which principally is a viparÄ«ta yoga, but the OTHER lordships of Mercury and Saturn will suffer in the process of the same, i.e. fifth lordship will affect children negatively as lagnesh will surely remove any personal enjoyment arising out of this yoga.

The Parivartana with the twelfth house further makes the yoga more inauspicious and takes the person from strife and facing challenges (third house - khala parivartana) to loss (twelfth house - dainya parivartana).

So I cannot welcome any RÄja yoga at the cost of soo many evils. To avoid this problem and the curse of mother presiding in the third house I would advise the wearing of a gemstone to take Saturn out of its debility, i.e. strengthen it and advise worship of the divine mother. I.e. if Venus is in fourth house a Diamond would be most suitable in this case. A good mantra for the mother is the Navarna Mantra.

I hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/24 aruninthecity <aruninthecity

Dear visti ji,

As sanjay ji says when lords of trik houses joins in trik house, it result in veepreet raj yoga.

What is the result, if in Aquarius lagan Saturn moon mercury joins in 3ld house and 3ld lord mars is in 12 and during which dasha, antar one would experience result of this yoga.

In the above case lord of all trik houses are joining in trik houses.

Also what is the result of parivertan between 3ld and 12th lords. As in Aquarius lagan Saturn neeach in 3 and 3ld lord mars exalted in 12.

Looking forward for your response.

Jai shree ram.

Visti ji, jai shree ram.

Thanks for your response. Still my mind is covered will doubts regarding VRY,

please enlighten us more in this regard.

Sanjay ji, in his famous article regarding VRY has said:

There are two conditions for the fructification of this raja yoga

(a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or in

debil-

ity in Rasi/Navamsa

OR

(b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power

to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect.

He further says that in the first case, the native rises due to the death/

downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the

death/downfall of an ally or friend.

Case given my me is clearly the first case. So native will rise because of the

death or downfall of an enemy.

I also understand that as natural karakatatvas of the planet involved in this

yoga are destroyed, so native will experience tremendous hardship regarding

other house owned by Saturn and mercury. It means lagna and children. As well as

mother(moon), relatives(mercury), servants(saturn).

Are you in any kind of disagreement? Please clarify.

We all know parivertan between kendra trikon is very auspicious.

Please also enlighten us, to how to interrupt result of parivertan between trik

houses.

Such as

3, 12

6, 8

8, 12

Some says that if there is a parivertan between 8, 12 and if one of planet

involved is week then it can give native million of dollars. As in case of Libra

lagna, 8th lord venus neeach in 12 and 12th lord mercury in 8th.

Shree ram bless you.

Jai shree ram.

Namaste Vishtiji,

I. VRY: Does the effect of VRY affecting other significations limited to dasa

period or for a lifetime? For example, Saturn as the 7th and 8th lord in 12th along with

Ketu (in Ardra) aspecting Venus+Rahu (in Moola).

Here, have the 7th house significations suffered? Still the native is a

bachelor at 36. But 8th lord in 12th has provided no benefits either till now. Or is the effect of 8th lord in 12th in tangible? Or is the positives and negatives still due as the Saturn dasa ends by 15

months from now. II. Parivartana: Does the lordship of nodes be considered for parivartana? In the above example, Ketu in Gem 12th (11th house) in exchange with Merc in Sco 5th Rasi (4th house) hold good? Mars the principal lord of 5th is in Aries 10th Rasi (9th house)? What can be the indications of this?

Thanks,

Subbu

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःNamaste Arun.Happy Hollidays.ViparÄ«ta Raja Yoga means that Raja yoga has come due to someone elses misfortune. This is not a desirable yoga as it can cause misfortune of a loved one in ones life. In the example you have cited (moon) sixth, (mercury) eighth and (saturn) twelfth lords are joined in the third house which principally is a viparÄ«ta yoga, but the OTHER lordships of Mercury and Saturn will suffer in the process of the same, i.e. fifth lordship will affect children negatively as lagnesh will surely remove any personal enjoyment arising out of this yoga.

The Parivartana with the twelfth house further makes the yoga more inauspicious and takes the person from strife and facing challenges (third house - khala parivartana) to loss (twelfth house - dainya parivartana).

So I cannot welcome any RÄja yoga at the cost of soo many evils. To avoid this problem and the curse of mother presiding in the third house I would advise the wearing of a gemstone to take Saturn out of its debility, i.e. strengthen it and advise worship of the divine mother. I.e. if Venus is in fourth house a Diamond would be most suitable in this case. A good mantra for the mother is the Navarna Mantra.

I hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

2009/12/24 aruninthecity <aruninthecity

Dear visti ji,

As sanjay ji says when lords of trik houses joins in trik house, it result in veepreet raj yoga.

What is the result, if in Aquarius lagan Saturn moon mercury joins in 3ld house and 3ld lord mars is in 12 and during which dasha, antar one would experience result of this yoga.

In the above case lord of all trik houses are joining in trik houses.

Also what is the result of parivertan between 3ld and 12th lords. As in Aquarius lagan Saturn neeach in 3 and 3ld lord mars exalted in 12.

Looking forward for your response.

Jai shree ram.

Dear Arun, namaste.

Everything I mentioned in the mail is in agreement with what you said

and what sanjayji wrote. But I am affirming that the weakness of the

lagna lord should not be underestimated as its weakness in the yoga

can completely ruin the experience of the yoga.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

On Saturday, December 26, 2009, aruninthecity <aruninthecity wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Visti ji, jai shree ram.

>

> Thanks for your response. Still my mind is covered will doubts regarding VRY,

please enlighten us more in this regard.

>

> Sanjay ji, in his famous article regarding VRY has said:

>

> There are two conditions for the fructification of this raja yoga

>

> (a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or

in debil-

> ity in Rasi/Navamsa

>

> OR

>

> (b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power

> to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect.

>

> He further says that in the first case, the native rises due to the death/

downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the

death/downfall of an ally or friend.

>

> Case given my me is clearly the first case. So native will rise because of the

death or downfall of an enemy.

>

> I also understand that as natural karakatatvas of the planet involved in this

yoga are destroyed, so native will experience tremendous hardship regarding

other house owned by Saturn and mercury. It means lagna and children. As well as

mother(moon), relatives(mercury), servants(saturn).

>

> Are you in any kind of disagreement? Please clarify.

>

> We all know parivertan between kendra trikon is very auspicious.

> Please also enlighten us, to how to interrupt result of parivertan between

trik houses.

> Such as

> 3, 12

>

> 6, 8

>

> 8, 12

> Some says that if there is a parivertan between 8, 12 and if one of planet

involved is week then it can give native million of dollars. As in case of Libra

lagna, 8th lord venus neeach in 12 and 12th lord mercury in 8th.

>

> Shree ram bless you.

>

> Jai shree ram.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

Dear Vistiji,

I have been following your emails on VRY and I have a chart with regards the lagna lord being week.

During the Jupiter- Venus dasa VRY was activated. Jupiter 8th and 11th lord and Venus 6th and lagna lord. This native had an automobile accident- the car was totaled. She did not even have a bruise to show for the accident. There was a loan on the car; the insurance took care of that. She ended with no car and NO Loan. She was devastated for one week. The next week some Good Samaritan came forward after hearing her sad story and gifted a car. So she ended getting a car with no mortgage payment.

The other house of Jupiter (11th) is also not destroyed as there were gains to the native.

Why is it that the native is personally benefitted?

Thanks, Rema

--- On Sun, 12/27/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] veepreet raj yoga Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 7:46 AM

Dear Arun, namaste.Everything I mentioned in the mail is in agreement with what you saidand what sanjayji wrote. But I am affirming that the weakness of thelagna lord should not be underestimated as its weakness in the yogacan completely ruin the experience of the yoga.Yours sincerely, Visti LarsenOn Saturday, December 26, 2009, aruninthecity <aruninthecity@ .co. in> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Visti ji, jai shree ram.>> Thanks for your response. Still my mind is covered will doubts regarding VRY, please enlighten us more in this regard.>>

Sanjay ji, in his famous article regarding VRY has said:>> There are two conditions for the fructification of this raja yoga>> (a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or in debil-> ity in Rasi/Navamsa>> OR>> (b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power> to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect.>> He further says that in the first case, the native rises due to the death/ downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the death/downfall of an ally or friend.>> Case given my me is clearly the first case. So native will rise because of the death or downfall of an enemy.>> I also understand that as natural karakatatvas of the planet involved in this yoga are destroyed, so native will experience tremendous hardship regarding other

house owned by Saturn and mercury. It means lagna and children. As well as mother(moon) , relatives(mercury) , servants(saturn) .>> Are you in any kind of disagreement? Please clarify.>> We all know parivertan between kendra trikon is very auspicious.> Please also enlighten us, to how to interrupt result of parivertan between trik houses.> Such as> 3, 12>> 6, 8>> 8, 12> Some says that if there is a parivertan between 8, 12 and if one of planet involved is week then it can give native million of dollars. As in case of Libra lagna, 8th lord venus neeach in 12 and 12th lord mercury in 8th.>> Shree ram bless you.>> Jai shree ram.>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>-- Yours sincerely, Visti

Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

1 of 1 File(s)

ashley.jhd

|Om Namo Bhagwate Ramchandraya|

Dear Rema Ji,

Personal benefit accrues in the Vipreeta Raja Yoga if the Lagna Lord and/ or the Atmakaraka are involved with it.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

, Rema Menon <remamenon wrote:>> Dear Vistiji,> Â > I have been following your emails on VRY and I have a chart with regards the lagna lord being week. > Â > During the Jupiter- Venus dasa VRY was activated. Jupiter 8th and 11th lord and Venus 6th and lagna lord. This native had an automobile accident- the car was totaled. She did not even have a bruise to show for the accident. There was a loan on the car; the insurance took care of that. She ended with no car and NO Loan. She was devastated for one week. The next week some Good Samaritan came forward after hearing her sad story and gifted a car. So she ended getting a car with no mortgage payment.> The other house of Jupiter (11th) is also not destroyed as there were gains to the native. > Â > Why is it that the native is personally benefitted?> Â > Thanks, Rema> Â > > --- On Sun, 12/27/09, Visti Larsen visti wrote:> > > Visti Larsen visti Re: [Om Krishna Guru] veepreet raj yoga> > Sunday, December 27, 2009, 7:46 AM> > > Â > > > > Dear Arun, namaste.> Everything I mentioned in the mail is in agreement with what you said> and what sanjayji wrote. But I am affirming that the weakness of the> lagna lord should not be underestimated as its weakness in the yoga> can completely ruin the experience of the yoga.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> > On Saturday, December 26, 2009, aruninthecity <aruninthecity@ .co. in> wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Visti ji, jai shree ram.> >> > Thanks for your response. Still my mind is covered will doubts regarding VRY, please enlighten us more in this regard.> >> > Sanjay ji, in his famous article regarding VRY has said:> >> > There are two conditions for the fructification of this raja yoga> >> > (a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or in debil-> > ity in Rasi/Navamsa> >> > OR> >> > (b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power> > to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect.> >> > He further says that in the first case, the native rises due to the death/ downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the death/downfall of an ally or friend.> >> > Case given my me is clearly the first case. So native will rise because of the death or downfall of an enemy.> >> > I also understand that as natural karakatatvas of the planet involved in this yoga are destroyed, so native will experience tremendous hardship regarding other house owned by Saturn and mercury. It means lagna and children. As well as mother(moon) , relatives(mercury) , servants(saturn) .> >> > Are you in any kind of disagreement? Please clarify.> >> > We all know parivertan between kendra trikon is very auspicious.> > Please also enlighten us, to how to interrupt result of parivertan between trik houses.> > Such as> > 3, 12> >> > 6, 8> >> > 8, 12> > Some says that if there is a parivertan between 8, 12 and if one of planet involved is week then it can give native million of dollars. As in case of Libra lagna, 8th lord venus neeach in 12 and 12th lord mercury in 8th.> >> > Shree ram bless you.> >> > Jai shree ram.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > -- > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda. com> @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

Dear Anuraag Sharma ji,

I agree with that dictum, my question was regarding Vistiji saying-

"But I am affirming that the weakness of the lagna lord should not be underestimated as its weakness in the yoga can completely ruin the experience of the yoga"- As in this case lagna lord Venus in 8th is apparently weak. Hence my doubt.

Thanks, Rema

--- On Mon, 12/28/09, anuraagsharma27 <anuraag9 wrote:

anuraagsharma27 <anuraag9Re: [Om Krishna Guru] veepreet raj yoga Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 10:59 AM

|Om Namo Bhagwate Ramchandraya|

Dear Rema Ji,

Personal benefit accrues in the Vipreeta Raja Yoga if the Lagna Lord and/ or the Atmakaraka are involved with it.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

, Rema Menon <remamenon@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Vistiji,> Â > I have been following your emails on VRY and I have a chart with regards the lagna lord being week. > Â > During the Jupiter- Venus dasa VRY was activated. Jupiter 8th and 11th lord and Venus 6th and lagna lord. This native had an automobile accident- the car was totaled. She did not even have a bruise to show for the accident. There was a loan on the car; the insurance took care of that. She ended with no car and NO Loan. She was devastated for one week. The next week some Good Samaritan came forward after hearing her sad story and gifted a car. So she ended getting a car with no mortgage payment.> The other house of Jupiter (11th) is also not destroyed as there were gains to the native. > Â > Why is it that the native is personally benefitted?>

> Thanks, Rema>  > > --- On Sun, 12/27/09, Visti Larsen visti wrote:> > > Visti Larsen visti Re: [Om Krishna Guru] veepreet raj yoga> > Sunday, December 27, 2009, 7:46 AM> > >  > > > > Dear Arun, namaste.> Everything I mentioned in the mail is in agreement with what you said> and what sanjayji wrote. But I am affirming that the weakness of the> lagna lord should not be underestimated as its weakness in the yoga> can completely ruin the experience of the yoga.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> > On Saturday, December 26, 2009, aruninthecity <aruninthecity@ .co. in> wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Visti ji, jai shree ram.> >> > Thanks for your response. Still my mind is covered will doubts regarding VRY, please enlighten us more in this regard.> >> > Sanjay ji, in his famous article regarding VRY has said:> >> > There are two conditions for the fructification of this raja yoga> >> > (a) be weak by placement in a Dusthana (evil houses 3rd, 6th, 8th & 12th ) or in debil-> > ity in Rasi/Navamsa> >> > OR> >> > (b) be very strong in Kendra/Trikona and simultaneously transfer the power> > to the Lord of Lagna (or Atmakaraka) by conjunction or aspect.> >> > He further says that in

the first case, the native rises due to the death/ downfall of an enemy whereas in the latter situation the native rises after the death/downfall of an ally or friend.> >> > Case given my me is clearly the first case. So native will rise because of the death or downfall of an enemy.> >> > I also understand that as natural karakatatvas of the planet involved in this yoga are destroyed, so native will experience tremendous hardship regarding other house owned by Saturn and mercury. It means lagna and children. As well as mother(moon) , relatives(mercury) , servants(saturn) .> >> > Are you in any kind of disagreement? Please clarify.> >> > We all know parivertan between kendra trikon is very auspicious.> > Please also enlighten us, to how to interrupt result of parivertan between trik houses.> > Such as> > 3, 12> >> > 6,

8> >> > 8, 12> > Some says that if there is a parivertan between 8, 12 and if one of planet involved is week then it can give native million of dollars. As in case of Libra lagna, 8th lord venus neeach in 12 and 12th lord mercury in 8th.> >> > Shree ram bless you.> >> > Jai shree ram.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > -- > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda. com> @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

Dear VistiJi, jai shree ram.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

i have one more question.

any yoga in rashi,only shows nature and kind of result it never shows intensity

of the result.

Intensity can only be seen in d60 and timed by moola dasha.

so if under VRY, moola dasha of strong/well placed planet in d60 is going on

then result will be good otherwise bad.

however, what if d60 also contains VRYs. it is definitely a matter of study.

looking forward for your valuable suggestion.

jai shree ram.