IndiaDivine.org

Thanks To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaar Sri SanjayjiI thank you for sharing the Jyotirlinga mantras at the conference. I had given the mantras to three persons who are going through extremely poor time due to some past mistakes. All three happened to meet me and thanked me for the mantra. They are much at peace with themselves and have taken to Dharma. Without sharing data, One lady was involved in an extra marital affair and her husband was physically beating her and I had asked her last year to end the same to strengthen her marriage. I had told her repeatedly that we should undertake a correction in our actions before expecting the husband to change his behavior. Somehow, she was unable to let go of the other man. Last week, she called me and informed that She has ended her relationship with the other man. I had given her the Jyotirlinga mantra in February. The shreya of this goes to you and to your Guru.

I am still awaiting your response regarding - How to decide what time one should chant the mantra? What are the principles governing the same?I hope you can take time to answer the above queries. Thanks and Regards

Bharat (Anuj)