IndiaDivine.org

Help for career and health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been looking for job for a long time but not getting one. I am

trying but not getting any job. Please tell me some remedies for

problems  I am having problems related to my eyes as well .Due to

unemployment i am feeling worried.  Please help me out . Please tell Remedies if possible and also when will i get a job and which career is best suited to me astrologically in which i can see success.Do i have in destiny to go abroad for MBA or for job.When and for what. My data:

Name: Abhishek

D.O.B. : 20/12/1985

Time: 10:57 pm

Place: Nalagarh

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear abhishek,namaskar. you have a strong kalasarpa yoga having

started by rahu in marana karaka situation and ended with terrible pisacha badhaka yoga formed by badhkesa itself. it's unbreakable. This type of situation can only handled by increasing jupiter's strength. your jupiter is getting neecha bhanga by saturn in kendra and it is exalted in D-9.so it's bound to give result of exaltation , also it's your subhapati, and also you have 4 planets exalted and well placed in your d-9. so it's a good. here jupiter is also severely cursed in rashi chart. here moon is also in maranakaraka situation. you are running through dasa of AK VEnus. it's in exchange effect with terible pisacha badhaka. you specifically mentioned your problem area as job(10th house).10 house in your rashi chart is under severe

aspect of JAMARAJ OF YOUR CHART (IT'S SATURN IN 4th huose ASPECTING 10TH), also 10th lord venus afflicted by saturn and also in papa kartari effect. So naturally you must have problem regarding your 10th house, eyesight/ power to see is directly connected with 10th house, so all the mater belongs to 10Th having some problem due to under jamaraj's direct aspect, even in worst possible case it can hurt your father's longevity.so now in remedy part , at first try to break kalasarpa first unlees other good yogas fruitless , to break kalasarpa please visit omkareswara jyotirlinga and offer puja there as soon as possible. increase the jupiter's strength by worship lord Siva in Thursday and Monday regularly for whole life. it's your subhapati.Now, for 10th house prospect , it is

troubled by the aspect of jamaraj so remedy is try to or you bound to worship sri saraswati, deity for 10th house , without help of karaka you won't be able to come out your 10th related problem.Sri saraswati is also deity of jupiter , so try to understand the hidden indication present in your chart.There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Abhishek Sharma <abhichin Sent: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009 11:19:24 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Help for career and health I have been looking for job for a long time but not getting one. I am trying but not getting any job. Please tell me some remedies for problems I am having problems related to my eyes as well .Due to unemployment i am feeling worried. Please help me out . Please tell Remedies if possible and also when will i get a job and which career is best suited to me astrologically in which i can see success.Do i have in destiny to go abroad for MBA or for job.When and for what. My data: Name: Abhishek D.O.B. : 20/12/1985 Time: 10:57 pm Place: Nalagarh

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Thank You very much sir for your reply.Please tell me how can i strengthen my Jupiter and my strong planets so as to get success in whatever i do and to improve my health.Can you tell me which job will suit me best .

Name: Abhishek

D.O.B. : 20/12/1985

Time: 10:57 pm

Place: Nalagarh