IndiaDivine.org

hypothetical query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.If we cannot see Karma in a chart, then where will we see it? So obviously if the person doesn't die at the destined karmic time, then its a bad prediction not karma having it otherwise.

We can see the souls voyage after death using 1) Karaka Kendradi Dasha, 2) Punya chart and 3) Brahma Dasha. i.e. how long the person spends as a ghost, where it goes, what it sees, etc. is all from those.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 25 February 2010 05:56, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Namaste ,

I have a hypothetica query. Suppose some one dies before time i.e. according to the  chart  person is not suppose to die (may be it happened due to this life karma). In that case

1. How it will affect the chart of the people attached to the person i.e. wife,children etc.Should we make a new chart for them starting from the time they got the news about the incident?

2. Can we still see in the peson's chart Chara karaka dasa to learn about the experience the soul is going through?

Jyoti

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

Just a few related comments.

"Rake krsna mare ke, mare krsna rake ke" If Krishna wants to take someone no-one can save them, and if Krishna wants to save someone no-one can take them.

No astrologer is perfect and perhaps by dstiny he gets the wrong data, some things are meant to be hidden , unforeseen. IN the charts of spiritual people there is an element of mystical nature in it, as

that person has a special relationship with the LOrd.

Science fiction uses alot of these hypothetical situations, but in reality it isnt the same.

There is an element of free will, but if a persons karma is so heavy they actually cant get out of it on their own, in fact when reading the various books, Gita, Mahabharata etc, I realized unless someone is blessed by Krishna ( God) or his representative, it is almost impossible to get out on our "oWN power" of the material creation.

Average person chart-

IN many cases there are mitigating features, and perhaps that is the "grey" area is, so it might "appear" to be the persons end of life actually due to some mitigating factors (like influence of benefics,vargottama, strenght in vargas etc, the person lives and continues.

In t he charts of family members it might show "near death experience etc",

that is why an astrologer needs some "vision" intuition to see the unseen or unknown by physical, logic means etc.

Ive known doctors who said( and this is docmented as well in medical literature) that sometimes when people have heart transplants or other near death experience they arent the same person, and in fact

act , behave likes someone else.

Now , who is to same the original person didnt leave and another "soul" either a ghose without a body or

a soul instead of taking a baby body got an already used body?

So many possibilies.

BUt all exist in the Vedas.

THre are examples of multiple birth, test tube babies etc. so many things.

Its just our minds are too restricted to see it.

Be well

Lakshmi

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 8:56:35 PM[Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

Namaste ,

I have a hypothetica query. Suppose some one dies before time i.e. according to the chart person is not suppose to die (may be it happened due to this life karma). In that case

1. How it will affect the chart of the people attached to the person i.e. wife,children etc.Should we make a new chart for them starting from the time they got the news about the incident?

2. Can we still see in the peson's chart Chara karaka dasa to learn about the experience the soul is going through?

Jyoti

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks for your response. But my point is that birth chart is based on the past life karma but we always have opportunity to make some change in it by doing karma in this life .In this situation if a person finishes his/her karma yoga before time(shown in the birth chart) than how the chart of the other people (wife,children) will work who were dependent on the departed soul i.e their chart must be connect with the departed soul's chart . Should we make new chart for those people using the time of the they got the news about the person's death?

Jyoti--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query"" Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

If we cannot see Karma in a chart, then where will we see it? So obviously if the person doesn't die at the destined karmic time, then its a bad prediction not karma having it otherwise.

We can see the souls voyage after death using 1) Karaka Kendradi Dasha, 2) Punya chart and 3) Brahma Dasha. i.e. how long the person spends as a ghost, where it goes, what it sees, etc. is all from those.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 25 February 2010 05:56, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste ,

I have a hypothetica query. Suppose some one dies before time i.e. according to the chart person is not suppose to die (may be it happened due to this life karma). In that case

Jyoti

Namaste Lakshmiji,

I agree with your view that nothing can happen without God's wish and without god's or their representative's help we can't break the birth cycle.this is Bhakti Marga view and i have faith in it too But still trying to find out from jyotish point of view that people when one person gets god's help and finishes the karma before time and leaves the world then how the other people's birth chart work (who were connected to the departed soul's birth chart)?I think the chart of a person and his/her nearones are interconnected. I just wanted to know what our rishi's have to say in this matter (in jyotish point of view).

Regards

Jyoti

--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 6:48 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

Just a few related comments.

"Rake krsna mare ke, mare krsna rake ke" If Krishna wants to take someone no-one can save them, and if Krishna wants to save someone no-one can take them.

No astrologer is perfect and perhaps by dstiny he gets the wrong data, some things are meant to be hidden , unforeseen. IN the charts of spiritual people there is an element of mystical nature in it, as

that person has a special relationship with the LOrd.

Science fiction uses alot of these hypothetical situations, but in reality it isnt the same.

There is an element of free will, but if a persons karma is so heavy they actually cant get out of it on their own, in fact when reading the various books, Gita, Mahabharata etc, I realized unless someone is blessed by Krishna ( God) or his representative, it is almost impossible to get out on our "oWN power" of the material creation.

Average person chart-

IN many cases there are mitigating features, and perhaps that is the "grey" area is, so it might "appear" to be the persons end of life actually due to some mitigating factors (like influence of benefics,vargottama , strenght in vargas etc, the person lives and continues.

In t he charts of family members it might show "near death experience etc",

that is why an astrologer needs some "vision" intuition to see the unseen or unknown by physical, logic means etc.

Ive known doctors who said( and this is docmented as well in medical literature) that sometimes when people have heart transplants or other near death experience they arent the same person, and in fact

act , behave likes someone else.

Now , who is to same the original person didnt leave and another "soul" either a ghose without a body or

a soul instead of taking a baby body got an already used body?

So many possibilies.

BUt all exist in the Vedas.

THre are examples of multiple birth, test tube babies etc. so many things.

Its just our minds are too restricted to see it.

Be well

Lakshmi

Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ >Wed, February 24, 2010 8:56:35 PM[Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

Namaste ,

Jyoti

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.Practically its like this. There are three types of longevity, one set by 1) Brahma at birth, 2) one extended or deducted by Vishnu due to Karma and 3) one delayed or denied by Rudra due to keeping the body and mind alive.

Most people fall in the group of 1 or 3. Many fall in group 2 wherein their bad karma seriously deducts their longevity. All three types can be found in the chart of the native and their relatives using the principles of longevity estimation.

The opportunities for extending ones own or others longevity due to prayer, karma, or keeping the body clean are also visible in the chart. Some people don't even have this opportunity and therefore their free-will will have no effect on this and no prashna will change this in this life. Those who have the opportunity also may not exercise their free will to do this, which is also possible to see.

The death chart is the REAL death chart for the person, no matter what the expectations for the persons longevity would be.In short, longevity is very difficult to change if you have not earned the karma to get the help to change it.

A common Pauranic example cited is that of MÄrkaṇá¸eya ṛṣi. He understood that his longevity was failing at a very tender age (yogÄriṣṭha). He then visited the ṛṣi's (Jupiter blessing the Lagna) and particularly VaÅ›iṣṭha whom told him to meditate on the Ugra MadhusÅ«dana mantra (Iṣṭha DevatÄ) in the mountains (Aquarius). Some say he was also performing the Mṛṭyunjaya mantra.

He through rigorous penance was then able to extend his longevity. Through his penance he became a ṛṣi and further authored parts of the Veda and a PurÄṇa is attributed to him.Now, it is evident that he didn't extend his longevity by accident and that he had the opportunity through the blessings of the ṛṣi's. Are we MÄrkaṇá¸eya? Can we do what he did? Lest to say back then longevity could extend to maximum 1000 years, correlations that we also find in the times of Noah in the bible. In this Yuga its max 125 years for mortals.

To learn more about longevity and its accurate estimation you should join the Jaimini Sutra course.Hope this clarifies.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 25 February 2010 21:35, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks for your response. But my point is that birth chart is based on the past life karma but we always have opportunity to make some change in it by doing karma in this life .In this situation if a person finishes his/her karma yoga before time(shown in the birth chart) than how the chart of the other people (wife,children) will work who were dependent on the departed soul i.e their chart must be connect with the departed soul's chart . Should we make new chart for those people using the time of the  they got the news about  the person's death?

Jyoti--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

" " Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

If we cannot see Karma in a chart, then where will we see it? So obviously if the person doesn't die at the destined karmic time, then its a bad prediction not karma having it otherwise.

We can see the souls voyage after death using 1) Karaka Kendradi Dasha, 2) Punya chart and 3) Brahma Dasha. i.e. how long the person spends as a ghost, where it goes, what it sees, etc. is all from those.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

Namaste ,

I have a hypothetica query. Suppose some one dies before time i.e. according to the  chart  person is not suppose to die (may be it happened due to this life karma). In that case

Jyoti

Namaste Vistiji,

Your elaborated explanation for the query was wonderful like always. You are right that Markandeya Muni had short life by birth and by doing prayer he extended his life span . I think he wanted long life in order to fulfill his karma yoga(just an opinion) .

Also in swami Vivekananda’s life I don’t know what was his actual life span but he wanted to leave this world as soon as possible . Around the age of 37 he got blessing from Lord Shiva for IKSH MRITYU(i.e he can leave the world at his choice when ever he want to) .I think he finished his Karma Yoga before time but he left the body 1 ½ years after he got the boon.

But in normal course if a person finishes his/her Karma Yoga before time and leaves the body than What would happens as it would a vacuum in the world and other people ‘s Karma Yoga are dependent or related to that departed being ? How it will be fulfilled? Swami Vivekananda says that the word is a finest creation of Bramha and an atom like Little change in it could affect or destroy the whole creation. That’s why I was asking should we make a new chart for those leftover people whose Karma Yoga Hasn’t finished in destined way ?

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query"" Friday, February 26, 2010, 11:15 AM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

Practically its like this.

There are three types of longevity, one set by 1) Brahma at birth, 2) one extended or deducted by Vishnu due to Karma and 3) one delayed or denied by Rudra due to keeping the body and mind alive.

Most people fall in the group of 1 or 3. Many fall in group 2 wherein their bad karma seriously deducts their longevity. All three types can be found in the chart of the native and their relatives using the principles of longevity estimation.

The opportunities for extending ones own or others longevity due to prayer, karma, or keeping the body clean are also visible in the chart. Some people don't even have this opportunity and therefore their free-will will have no effect on this and no prashna will change this in this life. Those who have the opportunity also may not exercise their free will to do this, which is also possible to see.

The death chart is the REAL death chart for the person, no matter what the expectations for the persons longevity would be.

In short, longevity is very difficult to change if you have not earned the karma to get the help to change it.

A common Pauranic example cited is that of MÄrkaṇá¸eya ṛṣi. He understood that his longevity was failing at a very tender age (yogÄriṣṭha). He then visited the ṛṣi's (Jupiter blessing the Lagna) and particularly VaÅ›iṣṭha whom told him to meditate on the Ugra MadhusÅ«dana mantra (Iṣṭha DevatÄ) in the mountains (Aquarius). Some say he was also performing the Mṛṭyunjaya mantra.

He through rigorous penance was then able to extend his longevity. Through his penance he became a ṛṣi and further authored parts of the Veda and a PurÄṇa is attributed to him.

Now, it is evident that he didn't extend his longevity by accident and that he had the opportunity through the blessings of the ṛṣi's. Are we MÄrkaṇá¸eya? Can we do what he did? Lest to say back then longevity could extend to maximum 1000 years, correlations that we also find in the times of Noah in the bible. In this Yuga its max 125 years for mortals.

To learn more about longevity and its accurate estimation you should join the Jaimini Sutra course.

Hope this clarifies.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 25 February 2010 21:35, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks for your response. But my point is that birth chart is based on the past life karma but we always have opportunity to make some change in it by doing karma in this life .In this situation if a person finishes his/her karma yoga before time(shown in the birth chart) than how the chart of the other people (wife,children) will work who were dependent on the departed soul i.e their chart must be connect with the departed soul's chart . Should we make new chart for those people using the time of the they got the news about the person's death?

Jyoti--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query"" <>Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

We can see the souls voyage after death using 1) Karaka Kendradi Dasha, 2) Punya chart and 3) Brahma Dasha. i.e. how long the person spends as a ghost, where it goes, what it sees, etc. is all from those.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

Namaste ,

Jyoti

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.Interesting question. I understand that Vivekananda left early to ensure that the Ramakrishna mission would survive. In other words he donated his longevity to the mission. As a result the Karma yoga of the Math could begin and continue. Had he not left there may not have been any karma yoga for anyone to perform in the mission.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

@: visti

On 27 February 2010 16:03, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Namaste Vistiji,

Your elaborated explanation for the query was wonderful like always. You are right that Markandeya Muni had short life by birth and by doing prayer he extended his life span  . I think he wanted long life in order to fulfill his karma yoga(just an opinion) .

Also in swami Vivekananda’s life I don’t know what was his actual life span but he wanted to leave this world as soon as possible .  Around the age of 37 he got blessing from Lord Shiva for IKSH MRITYU(i.e he can leave the world at his choice when ever he want to) .I think he finished his Karma Yoga before time but he left the body 1 ½ years after he got the boon.

But in normal course if a person finishes his/her Karma Yoga before time and leaves the body than What would happens as   it would a vacuum in the world and other people ‘s  Karma Yoga are dependent or related to that departed being ? How it will be fulfilled? Swami Vivekananda says that the word is a finest creation of Bramha and an atom like Little change in it could affect or destroy  the whole creation. That’s why I was asking should we make a  new chart for those leftover people whose Karma Yoga Hasn’t finished in destined way ?

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

" " Friday, February 26, 2010, 11:15 AM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

Practically its like this.

There are three types of longevity, one set by 1) Brahma at birth, 2) one extended or deducted by Vishnu due to Karma and 3) one delayed or denied by Rudra due to keeping the body and mind alive.

The opportunities for extending ones own or others longevity due to prayer, karma, or keeping the body clean are also visible in the chart. Some people don't even have this opportunity and therefore their free-will will have no effect on this and no prashna will change this in this life. Those who have the opportunity also may not exercise their free will to do this, which is also possible to see.

The death chart is the REAL death chart for the person, no matter what the expectations for the persons longevity would be.

In short, longevity is very difficult to change if you have not earned the karma to get the help to change it.

He through rigorous penance  was then able to extend his longevity. Through his penance he became a ṛṣi and further authored parts of the Veda and a PurÄṇa is attributed to him.

Now, it is evident that he didn't extend his longevity by accident and that he had the opportunity through the blessings of the ṛṣi's. Are we MÄrkaṇá¸eya? Can we do what he did? Lest to say back then longevity could extend to maximum 1000 years, correlations that we also find in the times of Noah in the bible. In this Yuga its max 125 years for mortals.

To learn more about longevity and its accurate estimation you should join the Jaimini Sutra course.

Hope this clarifies.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com

@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 25 February 2010 21:35, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks for your response. But my point is that birth chart is based on the past life karma but we always have opportunity to make some change in it by doing karma in this life .In this situation if a person finishes his/her karma yoga before time(shown in the birth chart) than how the chart of the other people (wife,children) will work who were dependent on the departed soul i.e their chart must be connect with the departed soul's chart . Should we make new chart for those people using the time of the  they got the news about  the person's death?

Jyoti--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query " " <>

Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

Namaste ,

Jyoti

Guest guest

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

Respected Guru Visti ji,

An intresting reply to an intresting question and I read it just after watching

a movie " Deja vu " which revolves around changing what has happened in past by

going back.

If we could do that, but we cant.

with regards

, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

> ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

> Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

> Interesting question. I understand that Vivekananda left early to ensure

> that the Ramakrishna mission would survive. In other words he donated his

> longevity to the mission. As a result the Karma yoga of the Math could begin

> and continue. Had he not left there may not have been any karma yoga for

> anyone to perform in the mission.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ----------

> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> www: http://srigaruda.com

> www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> @: visti

>

>

> On 27 February 2010 16:03, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaste Vistiji,

> >

> > Your elaborated explanation for the query was wonderful like always. You

> > are right that Markandeya Muni had short life by birth and by doing prayer

> > he extended his life span . I think he wanted long life in order to

> > fulfill his karma yoga(just an opinion) .

> >

> > Also in swami Vivekananda’s life I don’t know what was his actual life

span

> > but he wanted to leave this world as soon as possible . Around the age of

> > 37 he got blessing from Lord Shiva for IKSH MRITYU(i.e he can leave the

> > world at his choice when ever he want to) .I think he finished his Karma

> > Yoga before time but he left the body 1 ½ years after he got the boon.

> >

> > But in normal course if a person finishes his/her Karma Yoga before time

> > and leaves the body than What would happens as it would a vacuum in the

> > world and other people ‘s Karma Yoga are dependent or related to that

> > departed being ? How it will be fulfilled? Swami Vivekananda says that the

> > word is a finest creation of Bramha and an atom like Little change in it

> > could affect or destroy the whole creation. That’s why I was asking

> > should we make a new chart for those leftover people whose Karma Yoga

> > Hasn’t finished in destined way ?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Jyoti

> >

> >

> > --- On *Fri, 2/26/10, Visti Larsen <visti* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Visti Larsen <visti

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

> > " "

> > Friday, February 26, 2010, 11:15 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

> > Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

> > Practically its like this.

> >

> > - There are three types of longevity, one set by 1) Brahma at birth,

> > 2) one extended or deducted by Vishnu due to Karma and 3) one delayed or

> > denied by Rudra due to keeping the body and mind alive.

> > - Most people fall in the group of 1 or 3. Many fall in group 2 wherein

> > their bad karma seriously deducts their longevity. All three types can be

> > found in the chart of the native and their relatives using the principles

of

> > longevity estimation.

> > - The opportunities for extending ones own or others longevity due to

> > prayer, karma, or keeping the body clean are also visible in the chart.

Some

> > people don't even have this opportunity and therefore their free-will

will

> > have no effect on this and no prashna will change this in this life.

Those

> > who have the opportunity also may not exercise their free will to do

this,

> > which is also possible to see.

> > - The death chart is the REAL death chart for the person, no matter

> > what the expectations for the persons longevity would be.

> >

> > In short, longevity is very difficult to change if you have not earned the

> > karma to get the help to change it.

> > A common Pauranic example cited is that of MÄrkaṇá¸eya ṛṣi. He

understood

> > that his longevity was failing at a very tender age (yogÄriṣṭha). He

then

> > visited the ṛṣi's (Jupiter blessing the Lagna) and particularly

Vaśiṣṭha

> > whom told him to meditate on the Ugra Madhusūdana mantra (Iṣṭha

DevatÄ) in

> > the mountains (Aquarius). Some say he was also performing the Mṛṭyunjaya

> > mantra.

> > He through rigorous penance was then able to extend his longevity. Through

> > his penance he became a ṛṣi and further authored parts of the Veda and a

> > PurÄṇa is attributed to him.

> > Now, it is evident that he didn't extend his longevity by accident and that

> > he had the opportunity through the blessings of the ṛṣi's. Are

> > we MÄrkaṇá¸eya? Can we do what he did? Lest to say back then longevity

could

> > extend to maximum 1000 years, correlations that we also find in the times of

> > Noah in the bible. In this Yuga its max 125 years for mortals.

> > To learn more about longevity and its accurate estimation you should join

> > the Jaimini Sutra course.

> > Hope this clarifies.

> > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

> > Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> > www: http://srigaruda. com <http://srigaruda.com/>

> > @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

com<http://us.mc1111.mail./mc/compose?to=visti

> >

> >

> > On 25 February 2010 21:35, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@

<http://us.mc1111.mail./mc/compose?to=choudharyjyoti70

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Namaste vistiji,

> >>

> >> Thanks for your response. But my point is that birth chart is based on the

> >> past life karma but we always have opportunity to make some change in it by

> >> doing karma in this life .In this situation if a person finishes his/her

> >> karma yoga before time(shown in the birth chart) than how the chart of the

> >> other people (wife,children) will work who were dependent on the departed

> >> soul i.e their chart must be connect with the departed soul's chart .

Should

> >> we make new chart for those people using the time of the they got the news

> >> about the person's death?

> >>

> >> Jyoti

> >>

> >> --- On *Thu, 2/25/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

> >> >* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

> >> >

> >> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] hypothetical query

> >> " " <@ .

com<http://us.mc1111.mail./mc/compose?to= >

> >> >

> >> Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

> >> Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

> >> If we cannot see Karma in a chart, then where will we see it? So obviously

> >> if the person doesn't die at the destined karmic time, then its a bad

> >> prediction not karma having it otherwise.

> >> We can see the souls voyage after death using 1) Karaka Kendradi Dasha, 2)

> >> Punya chart and 3) Brahma Dasha. i.e. how long the person spends as a

ghost,

> >> where it goes, what it sees, etc. is all from those.

> >> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

> >> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> >> www: http://srigaruda. com <http://srigaruda.com/>

> >> @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

> >>

> >>

> >> On 25 February 2010 05:56, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@

<http://us.mc1111.mail./mc/compose?to=choudharyjyoti70

> >> > wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Namaste ,

> >>>

> >>> I have a hypothetica query. Suppose some one dies before time i.e.

> >>> according to the chart person is not suppose to die (may be it happened

> >>> due to this life karma). In that case

> >>>

> >>> 1. How it will affect the chart of the people attached to the person i.e.

> >>> wife,children etc.Should we make a new chart for them starting from the

time

> >>> they got the news about the incident?

> >>> 2. Can we still see in the peson's chart Chara karaka dasa to learn about

> >>> the experience the soul is going through?

> >>>

> >>> Jyoti

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>