IndiaDivine.org

To Raghunath Magante-ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Raghunath-ji,

namaskar. It is good that you are accepting your karma and trying not to blame others. In dasa of Atmakaraka such bad experiences and sufferings come to teach the native. However, everything cannot be told from just one graha position. If you kindly share your data then something can be commented.

Best wishes,

Sourav

===============================================================sohamsa , raghunath magante <psoriasol wrote:>> I have a very interesting observation to make about the chart of Mr.Pramod Mahajan. He is having Mars as ATMAKARKA in the 6th house and he never had any good relationshipwith his brother. But being atmakaraka and also karaka for brothers it seems that this event was karmic whether he survives or not is another thing depending on other factors also like if his wife is destined to be a widow or SADA SUHAGAN.> > But what made me take interest in his 6th atmakaraka mars is that I am also having 6th placement of atmakaraka mars and I am having a terrible time with my brothers who have made me mentally suffer because of their politics in the family. Because of them I pray many times that I die quickly.That is the extent of mental torture and suffering because of brothers represented by mars being atmakaraka in 6th ruling disputes.Another interesting point is that I have never been able to convenience anybody about the wrongs they are doing on me even though I feel that I am always correct. Why is it so that no one agrees with me when it comes to brothers? May be it is because of mars in 6th being ATMAKARAKA. This shows that I had troubled them a lot and myself played lot of family politics with them successfully in my previous life and now destiny is punishing me. They are not to be blamed.That is what the atmakaraka teaches.> > I hope that my self analysis is correct and request honoured members and gurus to comment and add some more on my observations.> > Thanking you all,> > M A NATH> > > > Jiyo cricket on India cricket> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.>