>

> || Hare Rama Krishna ||

>

> Dear Gurujanas and Learned Friends,

>

Pranam/Namaskar. I am presenting my chart details to you for your

kind appreciation and reading. I would appreciate if you can kindly

spend some time (if so possible) and let me know your views for my

immediate future. I would be finishing my studies (soon, hopefully)

and am about to look for work. This is a crucial time for me and

probably very eventful period. I am not sure ( from my own

understanding) if I would be able to find work and if that would be

in India or elsewhere. At present I am studying for PhD. in a US

university, where I came to in July 29 2000. Your views/pointer will

be most helpful. In the event you have some time, would you kindly

let me know the astrological angles/indications you may have seen so

as to enable me to learn and ponder. Thank you much in appreciation.

>

> My Details: 3 January, 1978, 5:32:25 p.m. Calcutta India. (jhd

chart is attached)

>

> Pranam and best wishes,

>

> Sourav

>

=====================================================================

=======

>

>

>

>

>

> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

>

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear Sonali-ji, namaskar. Thank you for your wishes. My request is based on my limited understanding of transits and ashtakavarga. For example, Sa (karmakaraka) is transiting 10th from chandralagna which is an uneasy transit. Ju is also trasiting chandralagna which is not the best transit of Ju except the fact that (a) it is fifth from natal lagna (b) this is the third paryaya of Ju (i.e third round of zodiac Ju made since my birth) which makes it ease up on its not-so-good lagna-transiting effects. There are many other things involved and I do not have time (nor proper learning) to completely decipher. Hence my request to all who can afford some time and help me understand. Thank you for your interest and good wishes. Best wishes,Sourav============================================================================sohamsa , "sonalimaben" <sonalimaben> wrote:>> > || Om Namo Bhagavatey Satyadevaaya ||> > Dear Sourav,> > Firstly, Happy Birthday !> > Why do you think you'll have difficulty in getting a job ? You are > doing PhD...in Maryland, College Park if I am not wrong, which is > one of the top Universities. > > My best wishes to you for the future.> > Regards,> Sonali > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , Sourav Chowdhury souravc108 > wrote:> >> > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > > > Dear Gurujanas and Learned Friends,> > > Pranam/Namaskar. I am presenting my chart details to you for your > kind appreciation and reading. I would appreciate if you can kindly > spend some time (if so possible) and let me know your views for my > immediate future. I would be finishing my studies (soon, hopefully) > and am about to look for work. This is a crucial time for me and > probably very eventful period. I am not sure ( from my own > understanding) if I would be able to find work and if that would be > in India or elsewhere. At present I am studying for PhD. in a US > university, where I came to in July 29 2000. Your views/pointer will > be most helpful. In the event you have some time, would you kindly > let me know the astrological angles/indications you may have seen so > as to enable me to learn and ponder. Thank you much in appreciation.> > > > My Details: 3 January, 1978, 5:32:25 p.m. Calcutta India. (jhd > chart is attached)> > > > Pranam and best wishes,> > > > Sourav> > > =====================================================================> =======> > > > > > > > > > > > DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less> >>

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Sourav,

A few comments below;

1. You are running Jupiter - Ketu dasa. Jupiter is your D1 10L, placed in 6H of service in D10. It is exalted, retro in D10. Ketu is 10L in D10 and placed in 10H in D1.

2. Jupiter is 11th from 4th from Sun, argala and hence job availability will be very good. Ketu is aspected by 10L from Moon which is Moon itself and hence need matches the availability.

3. Mercury 5L in D10 is conjoined with Ketu, Venus and it aspects Moon, Saturn and Rahu. PDs of all these planets are conducive to giving new job.

4. However since Ketu and Venus are placed in 3H in D10, there is a possibility of you switching jobs for a while.

5. Good position in job should come in Jupiter - Sun dasa.

6. 10th lord from Moon in D1, Mars is placed in movable sign and hence your career start will be in a foreign land.

7. Is there any possibility of you continuing a link with academics after completing PhD?

Hope Gurus throw more light.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sourav ChowdhuryTuesday, January 03, 2006 1:33 PMsohamsa Subject: Request for reading - to Pt. Sanjay-ji and other Learned members

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Gurujanas and Learned Friends,

Pranam/Namaskar. I am presenting my chart details to you for your kind appreciation and reading. I would appreciate if you can kindly spend some time (if so possible) and let me know your views for my immediate future. I would be finishing my studies (soon, hopefully) and am about to look for work. This is a crucial time for me and probably very eventful period. I am not sure ( from my own understa nding) if I would be able to find work and if that would be in India or elsewhere. At present I am studying for PhD. in a US university, where I came to in July 29 2000. Your views/pointer will be most helpful. In the event you have some time, would you kindly let me know the astrological angles/indications you may have seen so as to enable me to learn and ponder. Thank you much in appreciation.

My Details: 3 January, 1978, 5:32:25 p.m. Calcutta India. (jhd chart is attached)

Pranam and best wishes,

Sourav

============================================================================

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear Ramesh-ji, Namaskar. Thank you for your comments and encouragement. Can you please share some knowledge based on transits ? About Point 6, in Rasi Chakra, 10th Lord from Mo is Mo in this case and not Mars. It is vargottama and occupying Tula in D-1, D-9 and D-10. Hence your point stands as before. About Point 7, nothing is really decided at present. I am not sure my work will permit me for academic links as I am not putting it as a criterion for the work I am seeking at present. Ju and Ke seems to be somewhat bound together in my chart. In the Rasi Chakra, Ke is moolatrikona in Ju's sign and have mutual (Rasi) aspect with Ju. In Navamsa, they are in exchange. And in D-10 Ke is 10L and 10H is aspected by Ju. Do you think because of this there could be links to academics or traditional learning ?Thanks again. I am hoping from some more inputs from Gurujana's.Best wishes,Sourav============================================================================sohamsa , "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani> wrote:>> || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||> > Dear Sourav,> A few comments below;> 1. You are running Jupiter - Ketu dasa. Jupiter is your D1 10L, placed in 6H> of service in D10. It is exalted, retro in D10. Ketu is 10L in D10 and> placed in 10H in D1.> 2. Jupiter is 11th from 4th from Sun, argala and hence job availability will> be very good. Ketu is aspected by 10L from Moon which is Moon itself and> hence need matches the availability.> 3. Mercury 5L in D10 is conjoined with Ketu, Venus and it aspects Moon,> Saturn and Rahu. PDs of all these planets are conducive to giving new job.> 4. However since Ketu and Venus are placed in 3H in D10, there is a> possibility of you switching jobs for a while. > 5. Good position in job should come in Jupiter - Sun dasa.> 6. 10th lord from Moon in D1, Mars is placed in movable sign and hence your> career start will be in a foreign land. > 7. Is there any possibility of you continuing a link with academics after> completing PhD?> Hope Gurus throw more light.> Best Wishes,> Ramesh> > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Sourav Chowdhury> Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:33 PM> sohamsa > Request for reading - to Pt. Sanjay-ji and other Learned> members> > > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > Dear Gurujanas and Learned Friends,> Pranam/Namaskar. I am> presenting my chart details to you for your kind appreciation and reading. I> would appreciate if you can kindly spend some time (if so possible) and let> me know your views for my immediate future. I would be finishing my studies> (soon, hopefully) and am about to look for work. This is a crucial time for> me and probably very eventful period. I am not sure ( from my own understa> nding) if I would be able to find work and if that would be in India or> elsewhere. At present I am studying for PhD. in a US university, where I> came to in July 29 2000. Your views/pointer will be most helpful. In the> event you have some time, would you kindly let me know the astrological> angles/indications you may have seen so as to enable me to learn and ponder.> Thank you much in appreciation.> > My Details: 3 January, 1978, 5:32:25 p.m. Calcutta India. (jhd chart is> attached)> > Pranam and best wishes,> > Sourav> ============================================================================> > > _____ > > > <http://pa./*http://us.rd./evt=37474/*http://promo..c> om/broadband/> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > >