IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Ishta Devata

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Yes i did confuse the two, however i sent my clarification mail yesterday.. it must be delayed.. wait for it.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

Sunday, January 14, 2001 6:24 AM

Re: [sri Guru] Ishta Devata

Hello All!I think there is some confusion... Parvati is infact the consort of Shivaand Laxmi is the consort of Vishnu. Visti, I think you have written theopposite, by mistake... check it up.RegardsSarajitAt 07:30 PM 1/13/01 -0500, you wrote:> Hare Krishna! Please accept my dundavats. extremely>grateful! Please forgive my ignorance about spiritual matters. I thought>that Lakshmi is the consort of Lord Vishnu, and Parvati the consort of>Shiva (?) I don't mean to be offensive (you have shown me the need on my>part to increase my study of the scriptures!:-) Your fallen servant, >Bhaktin Kiersten khd - >Visti Larsen varahamihira Saturday, January>13, 2001 6:50 PM Sv: [sri Guru] Ishta Devata > Om Krishna Guru Narayana isn't a deity, its god in the most>supreme form, thus encompassing all incarnations. Everyones Ishta Devata>would thus be Narayana. I can determine yours: Your Chara>Atmakaraka is Rahu.. same here. Goddes Parvati, Vishnu's female>consort. I believe your Ishta Devata is Goddes Parvathi. Best>wishes, Visti - >Kiersten varahamihira Saturday, January 13,>2001 10:54 PM [sri Guru] Ishta Devata >Haribol! Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Sri Guru and>Gauranga!>>I have been reading about how to calculate one's Ishta Devata, and am>wondering if someone could verify that my Ishta is Narayana. I believe>my AK>is Surya, which is placed in Simha in Navamsa. Sani is placed in the12th>from Surya in the sign of Kataka in my Navamsa chart (Karakamsa = Simha)>>Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for>your>help!>>Your fallen servant,>>Bhaktin Kiersten>khdJune 7, 1969>8:52pm EDT>New Britain, CT USA>41N40, 72W47>(zero degrees 57 min. Dhanus lagna)>>>>OM TAT SAT>Archive: varahamihira>Info: varahamihira/info.html>>>>>OM TAT SAT>Archive: varahamihira>Info: varahamihira/info.html>>> > eGroups Sponsor > OM TAT SAT> Archive: varahamihira> Info: varahamihira/info.html> > Contact Me at-------------Room #311, Men's HostelP.O. Box #222XLRI; CH Area (East)Jamshedpur 831 001Ph: 0674-225506 Extn:253Alternate email: sarajit_poddar; cyberwizOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html